Confessions of a Former Abortionist s

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
The title of this thread should read Confessions of former Abortionists as there are more than one to give testimony as to why we need to speak up for the lives of babies! This testimony is by Dr. Haywood Robinson, who was scheduled to have a debate with a pro-abortion doctor who didn't show up for the debate at the scheduled time - and so he begins here.......... This testimony will bless you!

This Doctor changed his mind about abortion after he lost his young daughter in a tragic car accident.

Dr. Heywood Robinson. a former abortionist, challenges Leroy Carhart, a LATE TERM abortionist, to a debate.

Last edited:
Yo, Bless all these people who saw the light!!!

"GTP"
09_weeks-03_medium.jpg

Amen! We need to continue to pray that the LORD will shut down Planned Parenthood and hold these murderers accountable! For one Doctor who was a Abortion Doctor he lost his own daughter in a car accident. Today he is against abortion. These people involved with Planned Parenthood should not expect God to protect and watch over their families when they are openly seeking the destruction of God's own children! Children are a gift from God. Woe unto anyone who harms one. It would be better for them to hang a millstone around their necks and drown themselves in the sea!

Last edited:

Meet a former Director of Planned Parenthood, Abby Johnson! She has a powerful testimony!
Abby Johnson left the organization after witnessing 13 week old fetus fighting for its life on an ultrasound monitor. To anyone who still thinks that a fetus is just a clump of cells, listen to this woman's story!!

So if Dr. Mengele had said he reformed, would you call him your best friend?

Of course not. Nobody would. That's how we know 100% that pro-lifers are lying their asses off when they pretend they think abortion is murder. Nobody gets all chummy with people who they think are former mass murderers. Pro-lifers do get all chummy with these "former abortionists", hence we know they don't consider them to be former mass murderers.

You make no sense whatsoever, Mamooth. Are you trying to suggest that people cannot have a change of heart? You're on our prayer list so prepare yourself for one! You can see firsthand how that works!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 47669
Looks like one of those gummy bears. I'd eat it.

You have a reprobate mind, David. You're perishing. I want you to think about something before you go to sleep tonight. Here is what I want you to think on - If you die in your sleep will you go to heaven or hell? Do you know for certain where you will be?

"GTP"
View attachment 47669

You have a reprobate mind, David. You're perishing. I want you to think about something before you go to sleep tonight. Here is what I want you to think on - If you die in your sleep will you go to heaven or hell? Do you know for certain where you will be?
Can't tell I'm trolling? Seriously though, looks like a gummy bear.

"GTP"
View attachment 47669

Can't tell I'm trolling? Seriously though, looks like a gummy bear.

Interesting word, Trolling. Have a look:

Trolling Define Trolling at Dictionary.com

verb (used with object)
to sing or utter in a full, rolling voice.
to sing in the manner of a round or catch.
to fish for or in with a moving line, working the line up or down with a rod, as in fishing for pike, or trailing the line behind a slow-moving boat.
to move (the line or bait) in doing this.
to cause to turn round and round; roll.
Obsolete. to hand around, as a bowl of liquor at table.

According to no. 3 (God's number, David) trolling is to fish and as I am called to be a fisher of men - it is I who am trolling you. In a manner of speech? You are what I call a lunker and a "live one".. stay tuned!

Forum List

Back