Confessions of a Former Abortionist s

LOL posting edited tapes that have been debunked, lying for jesus again

Meet a former Director of Planned Parenthood, Abby Johnson! She has a powerful testimony!
Abby Johnson left the organization after witnessing 13 week old fetus fighting for its life on an ultrasound monitor. To anyone who still thinks that a fetus is just a clump of cells, listen to this woman's story!!

The rev huckleberry is a parasite living and feeding off the ignorant and fearful that is how he makes his "living" , He contributes nothing ,at least the former rev Falwell is now doing something useful , fertilizing the ground and feeding the worms.

Yo, Bless all these people who saw the light!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 47669
Looks like one of those gummy bears. I'd eat it.

You have a reprobate mind, David. You're perishing. I want you to think about something before you go to sleep tonight. Here is what I want you to think on - If you die in your sleep will you go to heaven or hell? Do you know for certain where you will be?

Yo, can you except the truth? Take a look!
heaven-8.jpg

"GTP"

Looks like a bunch of christers pretending to be "formers" Lying for their jesus again, No Surmise

"GTP"
View attachment 47669

You have a reprobate mind, David. You're perishing. I want you to think about something before you go to sleep tonight. Here is what I want you to think on - If you die in your sleep will you go to heaven or hell? Do you know for certain where you will be?
Can't tell I'm trolling? Seriously though, looks like a gummy bear.

Yo, you sick fuck! If you want to waste your vote and vote for Sanders, than by all means do it, stay out of my life, don`t associate with sick fucks!!!

"GTP"
Obama-and-Sharpton-Tie-The-Knot--125038.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 47669

Yo, can you except the truth? Take a look!
View attachment 47672
"GTP"
:itsok::tinfoil::uhoh3:

You make no sense whatsoever, Mamooth. Are you trying to suggest that people cannot have a change of heart? You're on our prayer list so prepare yourself for one! You can see firsthand how that works!!!

So you would have embraced Dr. Mengele as your best pal if he said he'd reformed?

Most people are not so willing to forgive mass murderers, and would call you a moral monster for being willing to forgive mass murderers.

"GTP"
View attachment 47669

Yo, you sick fuck! If you want to waste your vote and vote for Sanders, than by all means do it, stay out of my life, don`t associate with sick fucks!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 47673

What it is good for

calvin-piss-cross-small.jpg

Guno, how is it that you claim to be a Jew who believes in G-d and yet you openly admit your support for the satanists at Planned Parenthood and the sacrifice of babies to Baal? How is it you worship G-d of Israel with your lips and the Baal god with your actions? If you believe in G-d of Israel why don't you serve Him and do what He says? Why do you make yourself an enemy of G-d? Do you think you won't be held accountable because you are a Jew? Don't fool yourself. John the Baptist said God could raise up stones to praise him. Indeed He did because today those who have believed upon Christ are called Living Stones.

And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
Matthew 3:9

You make no sense whatsoever, Mamooth. Are you trying to suggest that people cannot have a change of heart? You're on our prayer list so prepare yourself for one! You can see firsthand how that works!!!

So you would have embraced Dr. Mengele as your best pal if he said he'd reformed?

Most people are not so willing to forgive mass murderers, and would call you a moral monster for being willing to forgive mass murderers.

So you believe yourself to be more compassionate than God Almighty? You believe yourself to be more righteous than Jesus Christ? Your own heart has deceived you, Mamooth. You had better rethink what you are saying.

"GTP"
View attachment 47669

"GTP"
View attachment 47673

What it is good for

calvin-piss-cross-small.jpg

Yo, like I said before, no Morals, No Religion!!!

"GTP"
1346383155_god-devil.jpg

Forum List

Back