Confirmed: 450,000 ballots had no down-ballot...only Biden

I barely slept, but this was a great way to wake up!

The war for our Republic just moved into MAGA's favor.

I believe the Dems have been doing this for years and they have gotten good at it.
Maybe this time, if proven, they will be held accountable.

This could get brutal for the statist left & possible even DEEP STATE BUREAUCRATS.

So 6/10 of 1 percent (.006) only voted for President.

So?

giphy.gif

You don't have to complete every item on the ballot. That's not fraud, and they can't exclude those ballots. That's people who don't follow politics enough to know who the people on the down ballot are. I wonder how many voted just for Trump?

But Poll workers were committing fraud when they purposely pressed the wrong button when people made mistakes invalidating their ballots and wanted to fix them, instead of the button allowing their vote to go through with the fixed ballot they pushed the one sending the error ballot that would be declined. This gave poll workers the power to control votes. But this was not the only method of poll workers, some told voters not to sign their ballot and others were given purposeful missinformation about where/what district they had to vote in so their vote would be declined.
Many people left never knowing their vote would be removed, so they can't complain or report fraud if most never know their voting rights were hijacked. According to left wing standards, this would be deemed systemic orchestrated fraud.

I have a feeling that didn't happen. I think either people are confused, or they're making stuff up.

At this point they are tossing a big pot of week-old spaghetti against the wall to see if any of it sticks overnight. It won't ;)

Last edited:
I think I will just sit back and watch as the courts tear the voter fraud machine apart....

Exactly ... plus all these close elections will be recounted ... voter signatures re-checked ... registration rolls checked against death certificates ...

The system worked in 2016 ... it will work today ... of all the millions of people involved in these massive voter fraud campaigns ... someone will fess up ...

If there are 450,000 mail in ballots that only voted Biden, it would be interesting to audit them and make sure those ballots correspond to a person and if its valid.

No one noticed the semi-truck pull up and unload? ... this is several tons of printed materials ... anyone outside the police lines would have notice ...

I believe the Dems have been doing this for years and they have gotten good at it.
Maybe this time, if proven, they will be held accountable.

lol. LIke right wingers don't do the same and simply practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God).

Does Hillary Clinton have that innocence, then, that she trusted the voting system when she won the popular vote by 3 million and lost the EC by 80,000 votes in three states? Where were you door watchers then, BlackSand, saying there must have been fraud? The only fraud I ever hear of being committed is by Dems, over and over. It is an orchestrated push by the President to steal the election, and it's been coming for over two years now, starting with that failed Voting Commission that dismally bombed with no findings.

I agree with investigating real voter fraud, and there are people who work very hard to keep our voting system fair. You're right that there will always be some clever folks who try to cheat, but those people who have worked so hard to uncover it have never come up with numbers that would change voting results. Ever. Because it is not widespread and endemic to our system. There are too many checks built into the system.

I don't know, maybe you believe this role of yours, as a protector of the foolish and innocent, but in this case, in 2020, imo the fight is actually about destroying a fair election.

I guess we'll see. I could be wrong.

No one, including Hillary Clinton, that walks the razor's edge between the light and the darkness, still has their innocence.
We know what's on the other side, we know it cannot be entirely defeated, and we know that no matter our efforts it will always return.

Your faith and goodness is the only thing that helps keep the people who walk the edge from embracing the darkness and being lost to the abyss.
Don't be seduced by the darkness ... You are not equipped to handle it.
That's what makes you special and our job worth doing.

I don't just see it as being my job, I have literally served this country doing it.

Last edited:
If there are 450,000 mail in ballots that only voted Biden, it would be interesting to audit them and make sure those ballots correspond to a person and if its valid.

No one noticed the semi-truck pull up and unload? ... this is several tons of printed materials ... anyone outside the police lines would have notice ...

I dont think it was necessarily all in one place.

You don't have to complete every item on the ballot. That's not fraud, and they can't exclude those ballots. That's people who don't follow politics enough to know who the people on the down ballot are. I wonder how many voted just for Trump?

Give it a rest.

Legitimate voters vote for senate and congress at least. This is proof of fraud and you know it, you just don't like it that you've been caught.
Wrong again Skippy

Many people show up only concerned with the Presidential election
It may be before we get to the 2nd Republic, we will have to make do with our 1st Communism.

I see your propagandists didn't see how many ballots had votes only for Trump.

Link your sources and tell us.

It's call a lie of omission, which the propagandists are masters of.

How many ballots only had votes for Trump on them, and why aren't your propagandists telling you?

Wakey wakey!

Does Hillary Clinton have that innocence, then, that she trusted the voting system when she won the popular vote by 3 million and lost the EC by 80,000 votes in three states? Where were you door watchers then, BlackSand, saying there must have been fraud? The only fraud I ever hear of being committed is by Dems, over and over. It is an orchestrated push by the President to steal the election, and it's been coming for over two years now, starting with that failed Voting Commission that dismally bombed with no findings.

I agree with investigating real voter fraud, and there are people who work very hard to keep our voting system fair. You're right that there will always be some clever folks who try to cheat, but those people who have worked so hard to uncover it have never come up with numbers that would change voting results. Ever. Because it is not widespread and endemic to our system. There are too many checks built into the system.

I don't know, maybe you believe this role of yours, as a protector of the foolish and innocent, but in this case, in 2020, imo the fight is actually about destroying a fair election.

I guess we'll see. I could be wrong.

No one, including Hillary Clinton, that walks the razor's edge between the light and the darkness, still has their innocence.
We know what's on the other side, we know it cannot be defeated, and we know that no matter our efforts it will always return.

Your faith and goodness is the only thing that helps keep the people who walk the edge from embracing the darkness and being lost to the abyss.
Don't be seduced by the darkness ... You are not equipped to handle it.
That's what makes you special and our job worth doing.

I don't just see it as being my job, I have literally served this country doing it.

You gonna answer my question or not?

Ah .. an emmense network of cheaters ... millions of poll workers across the nation focused on stealing the election ...

I saw that where the entire City of Houston voted in alphabetical order ...

Give it a rest.

Legitimate voters vote for senate and congress at least. This is proof of fraud and you know it, you just don't like it that you've been caught.
Wrong again Skippy

Many people show up only concerned with the Presidential election

Then it should be a pretty uniform number that would be seen in any sample size, right?

Ah .. an emmense network of cheaters ... millions of poll workers across the nation focused on stealing the election ...

I saw that where the entire City of Houston voted in alphabetical order ...

No, just in swing states and just in certain precincts. Have you been following ghe news at all?

What are your news sources and what have you seen about voter fraud? Specifically.

You gonna answer my question or not?

There are losses and gains in every battle.

If you are asking as to whether or not the people guarding the door have failed in their job, then the answer is 'yes'.
Failure is inherent in every aspect of life ... It is unavoidable ... And that is why Continuous Improvement should be our goal.

But the fact you cannot recognize that on your own, is the darkness seducing you.
If you keep giving into it ... You are going to fail.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back