Confirmed, corporations and businesses leaving California

Businesses will be replaced by Mexican indoor swap meets selling merchandise that fell off the truck.

This isn’t surprising, but I’m not sure why I should care about what happens in Mexifornia.

Its kind of a long story but the short version is this..my sister owns a string of MRI clinics across the country. She had only one in California. A girl quit coming to work and they replaced her after a month. Six months later she sued and they ended up paying her almost half a million dollars. Turns out that in California simply not showing up at work for months is no reason to assume the person quit. Replace her without an official layoff process and suffer the consequences.
My sister now owns no clinics in California. She told me she will open a new one in Bangladesh before she tries California again.

cawius-gdp.png

We should be lowering Costs by simplifying Government.
What does 'simplify' mean in the context of your statement? Do you mean reduce the size of government in California?
I am advocating for State Corps of Engineers to complement the federal Corps.

State planning could make it easier for the public sector to lower costs for the private sector.

This isn’t surprising, but I’m not sure why I should care about what happens in Mexifornia.

Simple, because if businesses are leaving the state, they have to go somewhere. It's my hope they consider my state to move to. Much lower cost of living, lower taxation, less in employee pay, Republican controlled...... Our state (like most non-liberal states) are more business friendly.

Let's face it, if California had crappy weather, everybody would have left the state by now. It's all they really have going for them.

It's not just California either, there are other high-taxed states that are also losing their citizens, also known as your tax base. The latest US Census data reveals that New York’s middle class is departing the city at a rate not seen since the Great Depression, the worst economic downturn in the industrialized world that stretched from 1929 to 1939. They've actually been leaving in big numbers for the better part of 20 years or more. Some of that is probably weather-related, but a big part is the taxes, housing, the cost of living, and other policies driven by Left-wing liberals that the middle class folks don't like and can't afford.

In California's case, they're losing people big-time but they're gaining illegals that are putting a drain on their social welfare programs. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the increase in takers and the decrease in givers and where that trend leads.

Where are Americans going?
The statistics reveal Texas is new hottest state to live in followed closely by Florida. These two states are far and away the top state-to-state migration destinations for Americans. The Austin, Houston, Orlando and Tampa metro areas are currently experiencing explosive population growth.

Other big growth states include Colorado, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina and Arizona. Beyond low taxes, people are lured to these states by the good weather and relatively affordable housing.

Along with Nevada, another state experiencing a mass influx of migration, Texas and Florida don’t have a state income tax. This alone tempts thousands of people to make their move, as state income taxes in places such as California, New York, Minnesota and New Jersey can bludgeon your personal finances.

What states are Americans leaving in droves?
New York state leads the country in net domestic migration, and Illinois and New Jersey aren’t too far behind, as they have experienced a demographic hemorrhaging that is beginning to weigh on their population statistics.

These states have a lot in common: sky-high taxes, housing prices that are completely out of reach for normal folks and dreadful weather.

Although it has spectacular weather, California has lost more than 3 million of its own residents to migration since 1990. In fact, California has so many exiles that they’re often blamed for inflating housing prices in nearby states such as Oregon and Arizona.

States People Are Moving To: Americans Are Leaving CA, NY and Heading to TX, FL - [FKD]

Simple, because if businesses are leaving the state, they have to go somewhere. It's my hope they consider my state to move to. Much lower cost of living, lower taxation, less in employee pay, Republican controlled...... Our state (like most non-liberal states) are more business friendly.

Let's face it, if California had crappy weather, everybody would have left the state by now. It's all they really have going for them.
You mean besides the farming, the businesses, the technology, the educational institutions, and all the money they pay to the federal government?

You mean besides the farming, the businesses, the technology, the educational institutions, and all the money they pay to the federal government?
Yeah, that's why corporations and businesses are leaving, huh. Idiot.

What does 'simplify' mean in the context of your statement? Do you mean reduce the size of government in California?

State planning could make it easier for the public sector to lower costs for the private sector.
OK I see that but it seems California has much larger problems than the Corps of Engineers.

Ray why do you root against working people? Why the hatred. I root for employees to make more money not less. I will never understand some peoples total disdain for employees.
Posts like yours are proof that smart productive workers are always willing to walk off the job into better pay at another job especially when most needed.. Loyalty is the sign of a bad worker in todays us. I feel bad for todays young workforce. This is probably the brightest hardest working generation and their futures are not great. Scary.

It's not just California either, there are other high-taxed states that are also losing their citizens, also known as your tax base. The latest US Census data reveals that New York’s middle class is departing the city at a rate not seen since the Great Depression, the worst economic downturn in the industrialized world that stretched from 1929 to 1939. They've actually been leaving in big numbers for the better part of 20 years or more. Some of that is probably weather-related, but a big part is the taxes, housing, the cost of living, and other policies driven by Left-wing liberals that the middle class folks don't like and can't afford.

In California's case, they're losing people big-time but they're gaining illegals that are putting a drain on their social welfare programs. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the increase in takers and the decrease in givers and where that trend leads.

Where are Americans going?
The statistics reveal Texas is new hottest state to live in followed closely by Florida. These two states are far and away the top state-to-state migration destinations for Americans. The Austin, Houston, Orlando and Tampa metro areas are currently experiencing explosive population growth.

Other big growth states include Colorado, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina and Arizona. Beyond low taxes, people are lured to these states by the good weather and relatively affordable housing.

Along with Nevada, another state experiencing a mass influx of migration, Texas and Florida don’t have a state income tax. This alone tempts thousands of people to make their move, as state income taxes in places such as California, New York, Minnesota and New Jersey can bludgeon your personal finances.

What states are Americans leaving in droves?
New York state leads the country in net domestic migration, and Illinois and New Jersey aren’t too far behind, as they have experienced a demographic hemorrhaging that is beginning to weigh on their population statistics.

These states have a lot in common: sky-high taxes, housing prices that are completely out of reach for normal folks and dreadful weather.

Although it has spectacular weather, California has lost more than 3 million of its own residents to migration since 1990. In fact, California has so many exiles that they’re often blamed for inflating housing prices in nearby states such as Oregon and Arizona.

States People Are Moving To: Americans Are Leaving CA, NY and Heading to TX, FL - [FKD]
California should be manufacturing new Cities to create manufacturing jobs.

OK I see that but it seems California has much larger problems than the Corps of Engineers.
Junk bonds not junk laws!

Forum List

Back