Confirmed: Fraudulent Polygamy Cult Tipster is Barack Obama Delegate

So you've at least come to the realization that the state does have evidence.

We won't know that until the State has each hearing. In the mean time the State is hoping they can pry the children away by "unbrainwashing" them.

As for evidence, the only "evidence" presented so far is the ludicrous claim that male children are taught to be abusive, that a single normal hair found on a bed somehow equates to a sex ring, that the bed being in the temple proves anything, and of course the 23 year old that gave birth 10 YEARS ago while she was 13.

If the State had more it would be out there already rather then this weak ass shit.

and of course the 23 year old that gave birth 10 YEARS ago while she was 13.

:eusa_wall:

We won't know that until the State has each hearing. In the mean time the State is hoping they can pry the children away by "unbrainwashing" them.

As for evidence, the only "evidence" presented so far is the ludicrous claim that male children are taught to be abusive, that a single normal hair found on a bed somehow equates to a sex ring, that the bed being in the temple proves anything, and of course the 23 year old that gave birth 10 YEARS ago while she was 13.

If the State had more it would be out there already rather then this weak ass shit.

I doubt it. In criminal cases they tend to keep the evidence quiet until they make charges.

and of course the 23 year old that gave birth 10 YEARS ago while she was 13.

:eusa_wall:

well the shogun hitting his head on the wall for no reason part makes sense.
:razz:

but why the quote?

a report of something from 10 years ago at a different place is in actually a stretch to apply to the current situation.

sure in all likelyhood these cultors will turn out be has honorable as catholic priests and taliban assclowns.

nevertheless snatching kids from their parents based on rumors and hunches is setting the bar awfully low...

indeed.. 23 year old mothers of ten year olds are probably indicative of exactly the kind of environment that young children should be in these days.

:rolleyes:

indeed.. 23 year old mothers of ten year olds are probably indicative of exactly the kind of environment that young children should be in these days.

yes...foster care is the perfect solution....

hmm..

foster care....

or being poked by brother elder's 45 year old cock at age 13.

that's quite a choice.

hmm..

foster care....

or being poked by brother elder's 45 year old cock at age 13.

that's quite a choice.

And the leader of Islam, the false prophet mohamad, snatched his up even younger, age 7.

But I doubt you have ever protested that.

"A study of reported abuse in Baltimore, found the rate of "substantiated" cases of sexual abuse in foster care more than four times higher than the rate in the general population.[2] Using the same methodology, an Indiana study found three times more physical abuse and twice the rate of sexual abuse in foster homes than in the general population. In group homes there was more than ten times the rate of physical abuse and more than 28 times the rate of sexual abuse as in the general population[2], in part because so many children in the homes abused each other.[3]"

http://www.nccpr.org/newissues/1.html

may i should jump from this to saving all kids from foster care....ya know alla the one case of the 23 year mom of a ten year old.

nah...

instead i'll await the facts of the particular case before jumping to absolute conclusions

And the leader of Islam, the false prophet mohamad, snatched his up even younger, age 7.

But I doubt you have ever protested that.

No comment on your comment about another religion...

But I can assure you that anyone setting up a farm in this country and bonking 7 year olds here would definitely get protested.

But do you think RGS would be defending these people if they were Muslim?

HAHAHA!

you people crack me up.

FIRST, you take your info from a bLOG like it were fucking communion.

THEN, you ignore the connection Warren JEffs has to this fucking BASTION of polygamy.

and then act like you are living in the preface to a left behind book because the rest of us just isn't on board with your cultish tendencies.

hilarious!

"...THE REST OF US ISN'T ON ....."

good god dude, consult a book on sentence structure in English.

Hint: They got night classes teaching English to illegals.:razz:

I applaud this woman. Sure, may not be legal. But everything in our system that is legal, may not be ethical. She may have fabricated a phone call, but I'm glad she's stood up for what she (and alot of other people) think is right.
I don't care who you are, or what kind of religious organization you throw your actions behind, when it comes to children, you have no right to place them in that type of environment where they are brainwashed. Why do you think these sects "seclude" themselves? These kids are "Brainwashed" because they never experience anything else. They've never made a decision for themselves in their life, except for which way to please daddy, or any other male figure in the sect.

I can see it's appeal though, for a man, having hundreds of women at your beck and call. I think this woman should be given a medal and a cash reward. IMO

Yea, like public schools arent brainwashing our kids. WHy do you think home schooling is catching on like wildfire. Those home schooled kids dont automatically turn out to be liberal Democrats

and here i was thinking this is a very stupid post...just saying...

really though what is stupid about it?

No problem. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

1. Silly to criticize those for not objectiing to events a millenium old.

2. Conceptions of age (what is young?) and marriage are social constructs. Judging societies that existed 1500 years ago by modern day standards is also silly.

No comment on your comment about another religion...

But I can assure you that anyone setting up a farm in this country and bonking 7 year olds here would definitely get protested.

But do you think RGS would be defending these people if they were Muslim?

How about not doing anything to them unless it is planned terrorist attacks.

And thats the point, the guberment is practicing selective enforcement.

Forum List

Back