Confirmed: Fraudulent Polygamy Cult Tipster is Barack Obama Delegate

Yea, like public schools arent brainwashing our kids. WHy do you think home schooling is catching on like wildfire. Those home schooled kids dont automatically turn out to be liberal Democrats

That's silly. If it were true, the entire country would be liberal Democrats by now.

No problem. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

1. Silly to criticize those for not objectiing to events a millenium old.

2. Conceptions of age (what is young?) and marriage are social constructs. Judging societies that existed 1500 years ago by modern day standards is also silly.

SO, you think those who brutally beat slaves in the south 150 years ago werent doing anything wrong?

Fact is, regardless of culture or historical time period, a 7 year old is nowhere near puberty, when a girl becomes physically shaped into a woman. Anyone, ANYONE who can have sex with a 7 year old is a flat out and out pedophile.

But for you and the gubt and the polictically correct, selective prosecution is just fine.

That's silly. If it were true, the entire country would be liberal Democrats by now.

Naw, because after confronting the real world for some time, reality hits them in the face, responsabilities teach them, then they become conservatives. I did.

You notice OBAMA's biggest voter base is the young people. :cool: :cool:

well the shogun hitting his head on the wall for no reason part makes sense.
:razz:

but why the quote?

a report of something from 10 years ago at a different place is in actually a stretch to apply to the current situation.

sure in all likelyhood these cultors will turn out be has honorable as catholic priests and taliban assclowns.

nevertheless snatching kids from their parents based on rumors and hunches is setting the bar awfully low...

why does it matter what place or when this took place? is her husband, that impregnated her at 12 years old, with her at this complex?

care

SO, you think those who brutally beat slaves in the south 150 years ago werent doing anything wrong?

Fact is, regardless of culture or historical time period, a 7 year old is nowhere near puberty, when a girl becomes physically shaped into a woman. Anyone, ANYONE who can have sex with a 7 year old is a flat out and out pedophile.

But for you and the gubt and the polictically correct, selective prosecution is just fine.

Marriage hasn't always been about individual choice. It has for many societies and for many years been about the structuring of social relations. The individual was secondary to the lineage group.

Questions of sexual maturity also differ with societies, as do questions of adulthood. This is nothing groundbreaking. It has been common knowledge for a very long time.

Naw, because after confronting the real world for some time, reality hits them in the face, responsabilities teach them, then they become conservatives. I did.

You notice OBAMA's biggest voter base is the young people. :cool: :cool:

Not true, either. If so, everyone over a certain age would be conservative.

You're not exactly batting a thousand there, Shogbait.

;)

i don't agree with this situation what so ever....HOWEVER there is SOME explanation for it from mohamed...

3. 'A’isha

A’isha was Abu Bakr’s daughter. Her moth was named Umm Ruman according to al-Tabari vol.9 p.129. She married Mohammed when she was (six) 6 years old, went to his house when (nine) 9. Bukhari vol.7 book 62 ch.60 no.88 p.65; Sahih Muslim vol.2 book 8 no.3309,3310,3311 p.715,716

Contrary to this marriage being important for political reasons, Abu Bakr was the first convert to Islam.

This wife of Mohammed is mentioned in many places, including Sahih Muslim vol.1 book 4 no.1694 p.372; Abu Dawud vol.1 no.1176 p.305; vol.1 no.1268 p.335; vol.1 no.1330 p.350; Abu Dawud vol.1 no.1336 p.351; vol.1 no.1419 p.373; vol.2 no.2382 p.654.

‘Aisha played with dolls while Mohammed was present. Sahih Muslim vol.4 book 29 no.5981 p.1299

‘Aisha was 6 (or 7) years old when she was married, and the marriage was consummated when she was nine years old. al-Tabari vol.9 p.130,131

A’isha was married when she was six years old, and nine when she went to Mohammed’s house. Ibn-i-Majah vol.3 no.1876 p.133

A’isha was seven years old when she married, nine years old when she lived with Mohammed, and 18 years old when he died. (not Sahih) Ibn-i-Majah vol.3 no.1877 p.134

A rationale trying to explain why Mohammed married such a young girl is given in Sahih Muslim vol.2 footnote 1859 p.715. It says that "it was some exceptional circumstances that Hadrat ‘A’isha was married to the Prophet… The second point to be noted is that Islam has laid down no age limit for puberty for it varies with countries and races due to the climate, hereditary, physical and social conditions." They also mention support from the disreputable Kinsey report on Sexual Behaviour in the Human Female.

http://www.muslimhope.com/WhyDidMohammedGetSoManyWives.htm#Aisha

"why does it matter what place or when this took place? is her husband, that impregnated her at 12 years old, with her at this complex?"

obviously that particular situation should be dealt with.

it's jumping from that to ten years later and at different and the notion that all the kids and all the parents are absolute pedophiles

:redface:

And the leader of Islam, the false prophet mohamad, snatched his up even younger, age 7.

But I doubt you have ever protested that.

ahh yes.. MOHAMMED the dead guy who is not now, nor was ever, an american citizen.

HA! you are so stupid.

Indeed, why don't you tell us all about how you support underage sex with victim kids as long as they are christian instead of muslim. It probably won't make your avatar more unsettling than it already is.

Did you you learn your lesson about acting like a barnacle the last time I sent you crying to the mods?

No that would be YOUR responsibility, to back up your ignorant claim.

Once again, you pull "claims" out of thin air. What claim is it that I have made??? YOU claimed that only 3 out of 10,000 were sex-offenders, and I simply called you on your lack of evidence.

You're too easy.

"...THE REST OF US ISN'T ON ....."

good god dude, consult a book on sentence structure in English.

Hint: They got night classes teaching English to illegals.:razz:

oh SNAP!

when all else fails go for the spelling eh, mcgruff the crime dog?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

welcome to your new level of pathetic offerings, dude. Just when you thought a green card would get you anything, eh?

How about not doing anything to them unless it is planned terrorist attacks.

And thats the point, the guberment is practicing selective enforcement.

uh, weren't you JUST handing out lectures on spelling?

clearly, you are the poster child for homeschooling your kids!

:rofl:

your consistency seems to be about as impressive as the far reaches of the earth it took to find someone to marry your stupid ass. Even that took a green card.

Yea, like public schools arent brainwashing our kids. WHy do you think home schooling is catching on like wildfire. Those home schooled kids dont automatically turn out to be liberal Democrats

What are you talking about. You're way off topic. I never claimed that no one else in the U.S. is being brainwashed. But if you want to go that route, we will. Teachers that screw students get prosecuted. And until you start seeing teachers start recruiting a specific sex to a compound where they abuse them, then you can compare it to school.

DUH...

I mean, the US doesn't have a dog in a child abuse case if it's not actively out demonizing muslims for shit that happened hundreds of years ago.

You are probably so fucking stupid as to have forgotten all the wonderful shit I can pull out from your observed Old testament too, aren't ya? From she-bears to fucking CHILD SACRIFICE you really are one to throw dirt at muslims, aren't you?

It seems like we have a lot of posters that live here:

060317_neverland_file_hmed_6a.hmedium.jpg

WITH

Michael%20Jackson-1.JPG

Not true, either. If so, everyone over a certain age would be conservative.

You're not exactly batting a thousand there, Shogbait.

;)

just wait till he convinces you otherwise with a knuckle sandwich.

:rofl:

DUH...

I mean, the US doesn't have a dog in a child abuse case if it's not actively out demonizing muslims for shit that happened hundreds of years ago.

You are probably so fucking stupid as to have forgotten all the wonderful shit I can pull out from your observed Old testament too, aren't ya? From she-bears to fucking CHILD SACRIFICE you really are one to throw dirt at muslims, aren't you?

TO have any legitimacy, your accusations would need to be leveled at JESUS, leader of Christianity, AND Christianity would have to be a religous group currently allowed to be off limits for the most part, to govt officials.

But hey, I know those little details elude you, constucting a good analogy is not your, not any Demerals strong suit

Forum List

Back