Confirmed: LGBT Movement Used Fake Science To Push Gay Marriage

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I have yet to see a doctor or for that matter anyone publicly state that sodomy is healthy. They seemed to skip over this important fact in the rush to let homosexuals legitimize gay marriage. Any doctor who would state the truthful fact that homosexuality is not healthy would be burned at the stake for heresy. In closing, as a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with the love of God in my heart, please help protect the children from these homosexual parents. They only want them to molest them sexually and abuse their minds. The word of God opposes homosexuality. You should too.

How the LGBT Movement Used Fake Science to Push Gay Marriage | The Stream

I have yet to see a doctor or for that matter anyone publicly state that sodomy is healthy. They seemed to skip over this important fact in the rush to let homosexuals legitimize gay marriage. Any doctor who would state the truthful fact that homosexuality is not healthy would be burned at the stake for heresy. In closing, as a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with the love of God in my heart, please help protect the children from these homosexual parents. They only want them to molest them sexually and abuse their minds. The word of God opposes homosexuality. You should too.

Hmmmm so you must support Lesbians getting married, since they don't have husbands who want to sodomize them.......

It is not a surprise that you- who hate blacks, latinos and Jews- also hate gays.

And you are a Trump voter!

Hmmmm so you must support Lesbians getting married, since they don't have husbands who want to sodomize them.......

It is not a surprise that you- who hate blacks, latinos and Jews- also hate gays.

who did you vote for?

who did you vote for?

Do you hate blacks, latinos, Jews and gays also?

who did you vote for?

Do you hate blacks, latinos, Jews and gays also?
Thats one fucked up name. I dont remember that person in the debates :dunno:

The race card! So soon! Typical lib!

You complain about someone else using fake science? Now that's rich!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You complain about someone else using fake science? Now that's rich!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Screwing someone on the ass is not normal. Any doctor, except the fags, will tell you that.

Screwing someone on the ass is not normal. Any doctor, except the fags, will tell you that.
And I said it was....... where? Projecting again? :dunno:

As we move forward with deobamification of the country this gay marriage nonsense should be the first to go. Repulsive. And it shouldnt be hard. Americans fought this as long as they could before the Supreme Court overturned their will. But we didnt have anyone else fighting for us at the time. Different story now.

Homosexuality is the product of a diseased mind and was considered such by the medical profession until politics forced them to change. The DSM was modified not because of new scientific knowledge but because the inmates gained control of the asylum.
The science deniers used intense pressure, not science, to have the diagnosis removed. For example..

"A 1971 panel, entitled “Gay is Good,” featured gay activists Frank Kameny and Barbara Gittings explaining to psychiatrists, many who were hearing this for the first time, the stigma caused by the “homosexuality” diagnosis ..."
Out of DSM: Depathologizing Homosexuality

Now imagine...complaining that being stigmatized by a diagnosis means the diagnosis should be abandoned? So next we need a panel of AIDS sufferers who can demand that AIDS be declassified as a disease because they suffer "stigma" from the diagnosis.

Homosexuality is the product of a diseased mind and was considered such by the medical profession until politics forced them to change. The DSM was modified not because of new scientific knowledge but because the inmates gained control of the asylum.
The science deniers used intense pressure, not science, to have the diagnosis removed. For example..

"A 1971 panel, entitled “Gay is Good,” featured gay activists Frank Kameny and Barbara Gittings explaining to psychiatrists, many who were hearing this for the first time, the stigma caused by the “homosexuality” diagnosis ..."

Now imagine...complaining that being stigmatized by a diagnosis means the diagnosis should be abandoned? So next we need a panel of AIDS sufferers who can demand that AIDS be declassified as a disease because they suffer "stigma" from the diagnosis.
Great post. Yes, Homosexuals are unhealthy minded people who like to spread diseases. They are a serious threat to hetero-society. They need to be put back in asylums.

Great post. Yes, Homosexuals are unhealthy minded people who like to spread diseases. They are a serious threat to hetero-society. They need to be put back in asylums.
so, queers are going to give strait people STDs? Lol

Forum List

Back