Confirmed: Louisville shooter identified as cisgender

If lefties keep going the suicide by cop route there'll be fewer than 81million votes next election. Oh hell...what am i thinking.....he's probably already sent in his mail in ballot.

The gender identification of the shooter is important, as of the time of the Covenant school shooting in which conservatives went nuts when it was found she was trans.

In consonance with these rules... What's with these white cisgender males shooting up people en masse?

Let's discuss the causes, motivations, and ways to deal with the cisgender mass murderer problem.

Young white males are under pressure from the guilt-imposing lib culture

Their teachers are pushing them to be sissies or even worse, chop their penis off and grow tits

As if thats not enough they are blamed for everything that happened to blacks since Columbus discovered America

I’m grateful not to be 15 years old and be subjected to the almost overwhelming lib brainwashing

Its enough to drive anyone nuts

But wait you all said the He/Him Linkdin profile was a lie?
If you find a message proving that I said it was a lie,
What is a "cisgender" and why should I care? There is only the male gender and the female gender, so this must be another one of your play games.
Now right wingers all of a sudden forgot what cisgender is. LOL
After careful consideration, they don't care about the gender ID of the shooters anymore. Their interest lasted 2 days the other day.

After careful consideration, they don't care about the gender ID of the shooters anymore. Their interest lasted 2 days the other day.
Used to be “straight” was enough to distinguish normal people from the mutants

Now libs are perverting the language along with everything else

Go look in the thread already up about this. You know the one this "after post" should be merged with

Much the same way that MAGAts call teachers "groomers".....and then want to arm them.
You're lying now. We call trannies and drag queens in schools groomers and that's 100% what they are

As are those far lefty homo teachers with pride flags in the classroom

The gender identification of the shooter is important, as of the time of the Covenant school shooting in which conservatives went nuts when it was found she was trans.

In consonance with these rules... What's with these white cisgender males shooting up people en masse?

Let's discuss the causes, motivations, and ways to deal with the cisgender mass murderer problem.

Whew. That's a relief. Thirteen people shot by an average white guy with a grievance? Meh.

If it had been the same number of people shot by a trans... call out the army!

These shooters have one thing in common. They are mentally disturbed.

So, of course, the libtards’ “answer” has nothing to do with attending to such mental illnesses. Instead, the libtards seek to exploit such tragedies by seeking to eliminate private gun ownership.

Forum List

Back