Confirmed: Louisville shooter identified as cisgender

Having his masters and being a possible big dealio by 23, the guy was clearly a classic overachiever who snapped when he found out he was getting canned.

Having his masters and being a possible big dealio by 23, the guy was clearly a classic overachiever who snapped when he found out he was getting canned.
Probably not an “A” personality with women either

Raised to be a Pajama Boy by the dominate lib culture, now he finds that the lib women in his social circle are more masculine than he was

These shooters have one thing in common. They are mentally disturbed.

So, of course, the libtards’ “answer” has nothing to do with attending to such mental illnesses. Instead, the libtards seek to exploit such tragedies by seeking to eliminate private gun ownership.

While they continue to promote the social and moral degradation that creates these dangerous mental cases; and in some instances, they directly promote the mental illness itself.

"He said Sturgeon always wore a helmet during basketball games because he had suffered so many concussions. “The big thing I keep going back to is that in the first year of high school, we played football together in eighth grade, he was out most of the year because he had multiple concussions. Then he had a couple more in high school,” he said. “I’m not saying it’s the cause but I always think back to that… There were times I’d wonder, will this catch up with him?"

"He said Sturgeon always wore a helmet during basketball games because he had suffered so many concussions. “The big thing I keep going back to is that in the first year of high school, we played football together in eighth grade, he was out most of the year because he had multiple concussions. Then he had a couple more in high school,” he said. “I’m not saying it’s the cause but I always think back to that… There were times I’d wonder, will this catch up with him?"
Comments:

Shooters Reddit Posts and Comment history

99% of these killers are cis! Cis males are violent pieces of crap that shouldn't have guns.
1681057601322770.jpg

The gender identification of the shooter is important, as of the time of the Covenant school shooting in which conservatives went nuts when it was found she was trans.

In consonance with these rules... What's with these white cisgender males shooting up people en masse?

Let's discuss the causes, motivations, and ways to deal with the cisgender mass murderer problem.

And you forgot to point out he was a left wing Trump hater who loved lockdowns……

I wonder why you forgot that part……

Forum List

Back