Confirmed: McCain Assoc. David Kramer Gave Trump-Russia Pee-Pee Dossier to Comey & Buzfeed

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
SAdly nothing will ever happen to these people. Leftist Media will ignore it and our politicians in D.C. will never do anything. Really, we do desperately need NOW a Second American Revolution....unfortunately many of our children will have to be victims!...Franklin was right ..."If we can keep it!"

David Kramer, an associate of Senator John McCain, invoked his Fifth Amendment right to not testify to Congress in connection to his role in distribution of the fake Russia dossier to the FBI.

Kramer was briefed by the Russian dossier author Christopher Steele in London in 2016.

The Russian dossier was paid for by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

The junk dossier was used as evidence in a FISA court hearing as evidence to spy on Trump volunteer Carter Page — in October 2016.

Kramer then returned back to the US and delivered the phony dossier to John McCain. McCain handed the document over to the FBI.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ..

SAdly nothing will ever happen to these people. Leftist Media will ignore it and our politicians in D.C. will never do anything. Really, we do desperately need NOW a Second American Revolution....unfortunately many of our children will have to be victims!...Franklin was right ..."If we can keep it!"

David Kramer, an associate of Senator John McCain, invoked his Fifth Amendment right to not testify to Congress in connection to his role in distribution of the fake Russia dossier to the FBI.

Kramer was briefed by the Russian dossier author Christopher Steele in London in 2016.

The Russian dossier was paid for by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

The junk dossier was used as evidence in a FISA court hearing as evidence to spy on Trump volunteer Carter Page — in October 2016.

Kramer then returned back to the US and delivered the phony dossier to John McCain. McCain handed the document over to the FBI.

So the 5th confirms it, huh?

Trump associate Roger Stone to plead the Fifth in Senate Russia probe

Good notes. I'll remember your standard for later.

Yup, sounds right to me...if we have to lose some you ABNORMALS HAVE TO LOSE MORE!

Judicial Watch: Clinton IT staffer pleads 5th 125 consecutive times - CNNPolitics - CNN.com
CNN.com › 2016/06/22 › politics

Jun 22, 2016 · A former employee for Hillary Clinton invoked the 5th Amendment about 125 consecutive times in a deposition with a conservative

Yup, sounds right to me...if we have to lose some you ABNORMALS HAVE TO LOSE MORE!

Judicial Watch: Clinton IT staffer pleads 5th 125 consecutive times - CNNPolitics - CNN.com

Jun 22, 2016 · A former employee for Hillary Clinton invoked the 5th Amendment about 125 consecutive times in a deposition with a conservative

So by your logic.......Stone pleading the 5th confirms 'it', huh?

You seem to have a problem with English again. Or is it the Meth starting to hit for the night?

You seem to have a problem with English again. Or is it the Meth starting to hit for the night?

I just want you to say it, clearly and without any waffling.

Are you saying Stone pleading the fifth confirms he did something illegal?

Just say 'yes' if you believe it does, or 'no' if you don't. It not complicated.

Just say 'yes' if you believe it does, or 'no' if you don't. It not complicated.
What do you think my name is....Karnac, you dumb shit!....Now for your pea sized mind you look at who is taking the fifth, and YOU DECIDE if you think he is either covering up. Or he is protecting himself from a perjury trap....Skylar, I know this is hard for you. Perhaps the underwater basket weaving thread is more your speed!

What do you think my name is....Karnac, you dumb shit!....Now for your pea sized mind you look at who is taking the fifth, and YOU DECIDE if you think he is either covering up. Or he is protecting himself from a perjury trap....Skylar, I know this is hard for you. Perhaps the underwater basket weaving thread is more your speed!

So the entire premise of your thread....that someone pleading the 5th 'confirms it', just fell apart.

Smiling....thank you for dismantling your own thread.

So the entire premise of your thread....that someone pleading the 5th 'confirms it', just fell apart.

Smiling....thank you for dismantling your own thread.
If that makes your pants wet, I'm really happy for you!

McCain went to Hillary with the dossier information...he hated Trump as much or more than her....this is sad folks...they don't want to allow us our choice for president.....both parties are the same....bad...very bad.....drain the swamp...

McCain went to Hillary with the dossier information...he hated Trump as much or more than her....this is sad folks...they don't want to allow us our choice for president.....both parties are the same....bad...very bad.....drain the swamp...
He won, deal with it

No secret that the late ingrate John McCain had a manic hatred of Donald Trump and did whatever he could
(including enabling the failed Steele Dossier and screwing over his constituents by going back on his promise to vote down Obama Care) to put a knife in his back. He was a real hateful prick!

No secret that the late ingrate John McCain had a manic hatred of Donald Trump and did whatever he could
(including enabling the failed Steele Dossier and screwing over his constituents by going back on his promise to vote down Obama Care) to put a knife in his back. He was a real hateful prick!
and the GOP nominee in 2008

But luckily you guys learned your lesson in 2012, oh wait....

Well at least NOW... NOW, this time you guys have a president you won't pretend to have never supported later on....

And so were Bob Dole and Mitt Romney GOP presidential nominees. So what? Did you have an actual point you wanted to make?
How does McCain's nomination erase how hard he tried to derail Donald Trump (unsuccessfully, I might add)?

Well at least NOW... NOW, this time you guys have a president you won't pretend to have never supported later on....
I always support the lesser of two evils. That doesn't mean I adored McCain. I disliked him less than I disliked
Barry Obama. Got it, chump?

And so were Bob Dole and Mitt Romney GOP presidential nominees. So what? Did you have an actual point you wanted to make?
How does McCain's nomination erase how hard he tried to derail Donald Trump (unsuccessfully, I might add)?

I always support the lesser of two evils. That doesn't mean I adored McCain. I disliked him less than I disliked
Yea, I got that you are a chump

Because not one time have you mentioned any support for policies, just whether you thought a guy was dreamier than the other guy...like a bitch would do...

No, no.
Not surprisingly your ability to read and understand simple sentences is very poor. No, YOU are the idiot here, and you just demonstrated why.

Because not one time have you mentioned any support for policies, just whether you thought a guy was dreamier than the other guy...like a bitch would do...
I never intended to discuss John McCain's policies nor did I think it mattered. And I never thought John McCain was "dreamy" in any way at all. Only a marginally better choice than that liar and empty suit Obama. You are not only none too bright but a bit of a prick as well.

No, no.
Not surprisingly your ability to read and understand simple sentences is very poor. No, YOU are the idiot here, and you just demonstrated why.

I never intended to discuss John McCain's policies nor did I think it mattered. And I never thought John McCain was "dreamy" in any way at all. Only a marginally better choice than that liar and empty suit Obama. You are not only none too bright but a bit of a prick as well.
I assume if this was the run up to the 2008 election, you would be a McCain/Palin sycophant, much like you are a Trump sycophant.....shaking poms poms very everything McCain said or wanted to implement...

Which makes you a hack -- because suddenly, you disavow everything about McCain and what he supposedly stood for -- because most folks like you are reprogrammable meatbags.....so having principles mean nothing to you

I assume if this was the run up to the 2008 election, you would be a McCain/Palin sycophant, much like you are a Trump sycophant.....shaking poms poms very everything McCain said or wanted to implement...
That's right...you assume! And it makes an ass of you but not of me!
I never liked McCain's globalist neocon agenda. I didn't like it then, and I sure am not going to say I like it now. So suck my dick if you can't handle that!

Which makes you a hack -- because suddenly, you disavow everything about McCain and what he supposedly stood for -- because most folks like you are reprogrammable meatbags.....so having principles mean nothing to you
But I haven't disavowed everything about McCain and that's what makes YOU a hack!
I started this by stating McCain's attempts to knife President Trump in the back were disgraceful and cowardly and
I've changed my mind about nothing.

If you want to start a thread about what a great candidate John McCain was be my guest. But it's not relevant in a thread about McCain's lackey feeding disinformation to the media and that scumbag James Comey in order to illegally remove a properly elected president from office.

He, McCain, was a shitbag for helping out the Deep State cabal, and for voting against his constituent's best interests just to spitefully stick a finger in Trump's eye.
And you're a prick for attacking me because I won't kiss McCain's posthumous ass. Well I'll just have to live with that...somehow.

Those are serious charges to be leveled on the old "maverick" but I wouldn't be surprised.

I voted for a third party.

I will never again vote the lesser of two evils. That is a vital part of their rubric to control us against our own interests.

Forum List

Back