Confirmed: Obama’s Birthday Bash Was a Super Spreader Event

This is why Joe Biden was not invited to Obama's birthday party.
bidenjsjsjsjsa.jpg

Damn! Barack is a fucking Typhoid Mary!!! Spread that shit to EVERYONE! Look at that graph! HUGE spike right after the party.

According to the New York Times, the 14-day change in COVID-19 cases in Dukes County, MA (Martha’s Vineyard) has increased from yesterday and is now at +2,050%:

And even though we’re talking about only a handful of cases, via the NYT. . .

. . .the local Vineyard Gazette is reporting that a number of businesses have had to close because of the outbreak:

A local health official told the Gazette that the outbreak is among the seasonal employees who often work more than one job, you know, like they work at a restaurant and then help cater large parties with hundreds of unmasked guests as a side gig:

Over to you, Mr. Obama. Any comment?
An average of 6 cases a day.

You're a complete fuckin' waste of protoplasm, you know that, right?

Damn! Barack is a fucking Typhoid Mary!!! Spread that shit to EVERYONE! Look at that graph! HUGE spike right after the party.

According to the New York Times, the 14-day change in COVID-19 cases in Dukes County, MA (Martha’s Vineyard) has increased from yesterday and is now at +2,050%:

. . .the local Vineyard Gazette is reporting that a number of businesses have had to close because of the outbreak:

A local health official told the Gazette that the outbreak is among the seasonal employees who often work more than one job, you know, like they work at a restaurant and then help cater large parties with hundreds of unmasked guests as a side gig:

You should envy Oblama since he is acting like Trump.

Sorry, I just can't bring myself to believe anything they say anymore.

Shocking, I'm sure the MSM will report on this poste haste. NOT!

There we go! There's the deflection! Good job, boy, your masters in Beijing will be proud.

Now put your mask back on and shut the fuck up! LOL
I say again, that's not a deflection. It's directly pertinent to the OP. If I was deflecting I would have pointed out the Florida has 20,000 cases a day compared to the 6 from the OP.

If your gonna accuse me of shit at least have the courtesy to understand what you're talking about.

I respect Obama for saying "FUCK YOU" to the DemoKKKrats' fascist madness.

Yes, it appears he started a mini-pandemic in Martha's Vineyard and will probably kill 20 or so people, but so what, right?
Yeah, so what, like you really, really care... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back