Confirmed: Obama’s Birthday Bash Was a Super Spreader Event

are you toying with me or am I toying with you???

the world may never know,,
Seeing that you are reporting spikes after 6 days,that usually take a month to get statistically significant data.

And none of the cases was of a person known to have been to Obma's birthday party. You know, one of those "A" list folks that crowded the place.

At Least 8 From Rose Garden Event Test Positive For ...

Oct 7, 2020 — ... an event for the Supreme Court nomination of Amy Coney Barrett at the White House on Sept. 26 have tested positive for the coronavirus.

11 attendees at SCOTUS nomination Rose Garden event test .

“According to data compiled by the New York Times, COVID-19 infections in Dukes County, Mass., which contains Martha’s Vineyard, have spiked in the days since Obama’s selfish display of clout. Cases have increased 1,829 percent over the last two weeks, while hospitalizations have jumped 157 percent.”

How many more have Democrats killed this time?

So it is without doubt supported by tracing and evidence, this was th e cause.
I don't think so.

I can remember trump having a rally in Tulsa I think it was, thousands turned out and never wore a mask. That superspreader event was well and truly proven followed by a few more the same.

So stop you childish hatreds and get some evidence or shut up.

not in your previous comments you didnt,,
Thats because you have a hard time reading. Read carefully or have someone else read it to you. See post #53 :lol:

"Ah. You have backpedaled into another conspiracy theory. "

You claim the MSM is hiding all the "A" list folks at Obama's party that tested positive and went into isolation for 14 days.
is that what I said they did??? no it isnt,,
The MSM is always tracking "A" list stars. If one of them suddenly disappears (in isolation) the speculations start flying.

You claim the MSM has covered that up, since nobody is reporting any stars missing.

Thats because you have a hard time reading. Read carefully or have someone else read it to you. See post #53 :lol:

"Ah. You have backpedaled into another conspiracy theory. "

I see you went back and edited your comments,,

Forum List

Back