Confirmed: Obama’s Birthday Bash Was a Super Spreader Event

That's not a deflection. It's directly pertinent to the OP. If I was deflection I would have pointed out the Florida has 20,000 cases a day compared to the 6 from the OP.

Of your gonna accuse me of shit at least have the courtesy to understand what you're talking about.

Cease defecting....bye now

Nice fashion look by Obama, by the way.
He looks like the guy with the Three Card Monty setup outside of the Berkeley BART station.

Too cool, Bararck. Way too cool!

Free Bacon is FAKE NEWS!
Obama's party was only 6 days ago :asshole:

Nope, true.

An average of 6 cases per day were reported in Dukes County, a 2,050 percent increase from the average two weeks ago. Since the beginning of the pandemic, at least 1 in 12 residents have been infected, a total of 1,502 reported cases. Right now, Dukes County is at a very high risk for unvaccinated people. Read more about risk below.

Tracking Coronavirus in Dukes County, Mass.

Your source is another retarded repub rag. Can you supply a link that is credible?

Sure Buckwheat.
Nope, true.

An average of 6 cases per day were reported in Dukes County, a 2,050 percent increase from the average two weeks ago. Since the beginning of the pandemic, at least 1 in 12 residents have been infected, a total of 1,502 reported cases. Right now, Dukes County is at a very high risk for unvaccinated people. Read more about risk below.

Sure Buckwheat.
Nope, true.

Yet that has nothing to do with the Obama party. Good background information though.

Forum List

Back