Confirmed: Ricin Terrorist Paul Kenneth Curtis Is a Democrat Activist

If a liberal is defined by what the Pundit Press claims they found on his old Soda Head account, then there's an awful lot of "liberal" righties around here:

"....This world is not what it used to be and the hopes of all are not what they "USED" to be. We have let God down. We removed prayer from schools in 62....we have staged wars simply for profits in oil and drugs....we have lied our way from the capitol to the pulpit. We the people should be ashamed. I weep for the future of our children. God bless..."

"...In another he complained of getting "a strange feeling inside when you look and see how many "strangers" are following ya?...."

Pundit Press: Paul Kevin Curtis, Ricin Letter Suspect, Revealed to be Democrat

Sound familiar? It should. We hear basically the same things around here from our resident Nutter's.

Y'all are falling into the trap of assuming all Democrats are liberals. That's not the case and especially so in the South.
The guy reminds me of eots. Not that I think eots would send ricin, mind you.

Hahaa another tragedy they dems cant exploit, because it's one of their guys....again.....we all know liberals are crazy, this is just another bit of proof of that....you have to be nuts to follow that crap

Well, looks like he's claiming to be Christian first..........

Are you saying all Christian are crazy now?

Are you making a mountain out of a molehill?

Nah just trying show how ridiculous the original thread is.

It is a lie! A lie I tell you. Everybody knows that only a Republican could do such a thing. Democrats love puppy dogs and trees and ....and.......everything.

Love, love, love is the Democratic way. Everybody else is a lying, racist, inbred, war-loving killer.

Praise be Obama.

Originally posted elsewhere but needed to be said again.

God, what an asshole you are. STD is a company paid benefit you earn.

Oh I'm completely aware of what STD is.

I'm also aware that you're not working AND being paid at the same time.

The irony is amazing.

You apparently aren't aware that STD is a company paid benefit you earn, just like your health insurance. It's not a government benefit, shithead.

Weird, I never once remember mentioning the word government. But then again, you've got an STD and are paid to stay home and not work. So what do I know?

It is a lie! A lie I tell you. Everybody knows that only a Republican could do such a thing. Democrats love puppy dogs and trees and ....and.......everything.

Love, love, love is the Democratic way. Everybody else is a lying, racist, inbred, war-loving killer.

Praise be Obama.

very clever. next time use crayons!

Praise be Obama.

I'll definitely drop that in the suggestion box. You children shouldn't be without them.

Praise be Obama.

I'll definitely drop that in the suggestion box. You children shouldn't be without them.

again, very clever.

what's next?

NO, YOU!

go home, lamer.

and. There is a picture with him with by a bumper sticker showing he is a democrat.

That's what keeps happening with these spree killers (or in this case ricin). The left wing media starts postulating they are right wing "extemists." Members of the Tea Party.

And they turn out to be leftists.

Remember when they tried to convince us those IDIOTS who tried to blow up a Bridge in Cleveland weren't Occupy members? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It never works out for the left. A big catastrophe happens and they just SALIVATE over it being someone they can use politically.

The left doesn't care about who dies, as long as they can use it to their political advantage. The left makes that more than obvious.

i heard that a recipe for producing ricin was made available by the AUTHORITIES.

a scientist would have no problem following that recipe.

as only 6% of scientists are claiming to be republican, it only follows that a person capable of producing ricin is a democrat.

Forum List

Back