Confirmed: Ricin Terrorist Paul Kenneth Curtis Is a Democrat Activist

But despite all this stiff competition, Jim Hoft (aka Gateway Pundit) stands out as uniquely incompetent. Hoft runs with (or spawns) almost every inane story that bubbles up in the conservative blogosphere, has proven that he has absolutely no vetting process for the sources he cites, and apparently has a hard time with basic reading comprehension.

Hoft -- who has modeled for a John Deere catalogue and "played a cop on 'Unsolved Mysteries' twice" -- has "never had any training in politics or journalism," but now has the "#8 ranked political blog in the United States" that is "frequently mentioned on top national news shows."

Indeed, in spite of the fact that Hoft embarrasses himself on a near-daily basis and has shown time and again that he is either willfully dishonest or staggeringly inept, he has managed to carve out a role as one of the most-read, most respected writers in the conservative blogosphere. And his influence extends beyond the blogs. Hoft's stories are regularly featured on Fox News' Fox Nation website, and he has been cited as a source on-air by Fox News on multiple occasions.

Hoft's ongoing position of influence in the conservative media is evidence that the entire movement is intellectually bankrupt.

Jim Hoft: Dumbest Man on the Internet? | Blog | Media Matters for America

Terrorist Paul Kenneth Curtis

kenneth-curtis-democrat.jpg

Are you just as proud that he claims to be a Christian too?

Does that make all Christians looney toons in your mind?

:)

Hahaa another tragedy they dems cant exploit, because it's one of their guys....again.....we all know liberals are crazy, this is just another bit of proof of that....you have to be nuts to follow that crap

Well, looks like he's claiming to be Christian first..........

Are you saying all Christian are crazy now?

Terrorist Paul Kenneth Curtis

kenneth-curtis-democrat.jpg
I read that he denies the charges. Who knows, maybe someone set him up. I've also read that he may be bipolar. And that the mayor he endorsed on facebook thinks he's bat shit crazy and dangerous.

It would be interesting to see the entire photo as you can tell that one is cropped.

Nutters gonna nut.

Previously we assumed you were a dick. Now we know it.

For your information: I'm home on short term disability leave.

So you're being paid not to work? Got it. How "personally responsible" of you.
Thursday is my day off dickhead.....so let's rumble!!!!!!!!!!

Since when did you care about personal responsibility?
And I bet you dont even know how short term disability works, do you?

You would have to have a job though to hear the speil from HR

Pretty sure I wasn't talking to you, but congrats I'm glad you don't have to wear your name tag on Thursdays.

Previously we assumed you were a dick. Now we know it.

For your information: I'm home on short term disability leave.

God, what an asshole you are. STD is a company paid benefit you earn.

Oh I'm completely aware of what STD is.

I'm also aware that you're not working AND being paid at the same time.

The irony is amazing.

No matter what group of people you put the man in, there is no logic behind the assumption that all people within that group are like him.

What a silly thread.

Are you just as proud that he claims to be a Christian too?

Does that make all Christians looney toons in your mind?

:)

Hahaa another tragedy they dems cant exploit, because it's one of their guys....again.....we all know liberals are crazy, this is just another bit of proof of that....you have to be nuts to follow that crap

Well, looks like he's claiming to be Christian first..........

Are you saying all Christian are crazy now?

Are you making a mountain out of a molehill?

The irony is amazing.

You apparently aren't aware that STD is a company paid benefit you earn, just like your health insurance. It's not a government benefit, shithead.

If a liberal is defined by what the Pundit Press claims they found on his old Soda Head account, then there's an awful lot of "liberal" righties around here:

"....This world is not what it used to be and the hopes of all are not what they "USED" to be. We have let God down. We removed prayer from schools in 62....we have staged wars simply for profits in oil and drugs....we have lied our way from the capitol to the pulpit. We the people should be ashamed. I weep for the future of our children. God bless..."

"...In another he complained of getting "a strange feeling inside when you look and see how many "strangers" are following ya?...."

Pundit Press: Paul Kevin Curtis, Ricin Letter Suspect, Revealed to be Democrat

Sound familiar? It should. We hear basically the same things around here from our resident Nutter's.

Y'all are falling into the trap of assuming all Democrats are liberals. That's not the case and especially so in the South.

The irony is amazing.

You apparently aren't aware that STD is a company paid benefit you earn, just like your health insurance. It's not a government benefit, shithead.

Yeah, yeah. This Rural Red State region is just chocked-full of "disabled" folks. It seems they're too fat to function, except when they are seated at the dining table.

Forum List

Back