CONFIRMED: Russians hacked the Pentagon-along with meddling in U.S. election

Ya gotta love it.. a couple of months ago it was e-mails she-mails... nothing to see here. Now the left is shitting their pants over what they themselves dubbed a "non-issue".

I swear, I think they're insane.

It was a non issue for us. For folks such as yourself who are easily duped, it was.

Ya gotta love it.. a couple of months ago it was e-mails she-mails... nothing to see here. Now the left is shitting their pants over what they themselves dubbed a "non-issue".

It was a non issue for us. For folks such as yourself who are easily duped, it was.

Then why is the left screeching to high heaven over it? Did I miss something?

But of course, because your a corrupt democrat...

It matter to us Americans...in case you haven't noticed POTUS Trump....

It's confirmed from all major news network. Russia hacked into the Pentagon, and indeed helped Trump win the election by hacking into DNC databases to locate Hillary Clinton's emails.

"Russian hackers, struck at the heart of the U.S. military in August 2015 by seizing the e-mail system used by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, CBS News has learned.

Then-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Martin Dempsey was alerted to the attack by an early-morning phone call from the Director of the National Security Agency, Admiral Mike Rogers.

Now retired, Dempsey told CBS News in an exclusive interview that the attack was proceeding at an alarming speed. Within an hour, hackers had seized control of the unclassified e-mail system used by the Pentagon’s Joint Staff, the organization of some 3,500 military officers and civilians who work for the Chairman.

In that time, the hackers seized the computer credentials of Dempsey and hundreds of other senior officers -- the passwords and electronic signatures they used to sign on to the network. The only way to stop the attack was to take the network down.

The attack, which officials now blame on Russia, began with 30,000 e-mails sent to a West Coast university. Of those 30,000, four were forwarded to members of the Joint Staff and one was opened -- allowing the hackers in. Since it was an unclassified network, the attack had no real intelligence value.

It was not spying, but a full-on assault whose only apparent purpose was to cause damage and force the Pentagon to replace both hardware and software, which took about two weeks to accomplish.

The motive for the attack was believed to be Russian anger at economic sanctions orchestrated by the Obama administration in response to Vladimir Putin’s annexation of Crimea and interference in Ukraine.

Cyber attacks have come to be known as weapons of mass disruption, and it is now clear that Russia has used them not just to meddle in U.S. elections -- but to do harm to the American military."
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

20817865-standard.jpg

So what is an electoral college voter supposed to do on Monday, knowing that a foreign adversary interfered into our election to get Donald Trump elected?

Amazing, isn't it.
View attachment 102266

There's nothing FAKE about every fucking major news network in this country reporting it DUMBASS. Maybe FOX news and Rush Limbaugh have decided not to mention it, but it is blasting on every other major news network across this country.
Russia hacks Pentagon computers: NBC, citing sources
Carter: Russians hacked Pentagon network - CNNPolitics.com
Russian hack cracked non-classified Pentagon email system, U.S. officials say
Russia Just Hacked Into the Pentagon’s Email System
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...sian-cyber-attack-shuts-down-pentagon-network
Wow if I only knew before...

If the liberal lapdog mainstream media says it, it must be true.:bsflag:

Apparently.

But of course, because your a corrupt democrat...

It matter to us Americans...in case you haven't noticed POTUS Trump....
That's the point.

Apparently.

Soooo..... you're not screeching over this?

bzuSTdy.jpg

The TRUTH really hurts the subversive, Anti-American left!....She actually thought she was above the law...and still is until Trump's new AG gets installed!

This thread is not about Hillary Clinton. She's already been through several investigations, and no charges were ever, nor will they ever be brought against her.

That's because the DOJ and FBI were corrupted.
bzuSTdy.jpg

The TRUTH really hurts the subversive, Anti-American left!....She actually thought she was above the law...and still is until Trump's new AG gets installed!

This thread is not about Hillary Clinton. She's already been through several investigations, and no charges were ever, nor will they ever be brought against her.

Now they are investigating Donald Trump.

Collusion with a foreign adversary (Russia) to hack into government and private data bases--in an effort to sway a National election. In fact he even encouraged it.

If they do find collusion with anyone within the Trump campaign, or any associate of Donald Trump with Russia to influence the election, or to hack into databases that would be considered TREASON against the United States. Reason for impeachment. There are several people serving a life sentence's for that.

According to this New York Times article--a Russian diplomat stated they did indeed have contact with the Trump campaign.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

Electoral college and their responsibilities:

"As Alexander Hamilton writes in “The Federalist Papers,” the Constitution is designed to ensure “that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.” The point of the Electoral College is to preserve “the sense of the people,” while at the same time ensuring that a president is chosen “by men most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station, and acting under circumstances favorable to deliberation, and to a judicious combination of all the reasons and inducements which were proper to govern their choice.”

I would think it would be the duty of the electoral college voter to insure that a President who won by Russian influence would not meet the "requisite qualifications" of POTUS.

The DOJ and FBI were corrupted.

Hillary is guilty of perjury, gross negligence under the espionage act, bribery, conspiracy, racketeering, etc.

(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Apparently.

Soooo..... you're not screeching over this?

You're lost in the weeds.

It's confirmed from all major news network. Russia hacked into the Pentagon, and indeed helped Trump win the election by hacking into DNC databases to locate Hillary Clinton's emails.

"Russian hackers, struck at the heart of the U.S. military in August 2015 by seizing the e-mail system used by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, CBS News has learned.

Then-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Martin Dempsey was alerted to the attack by an early-morning phone call from the Director of the National Security Agency, Admiral Mike Rogers.

Now retired, Dempsey told CBS News in an exclusive interview that the attack was proceeding at an alarming speed. Within an hour, hackers had seized control of the unclassified e-mail system used by the Pentagon’s Joint Staff, the organization of some 3,500 military officers and civilians who work for the Chairman.

In that time, the hackers seized the computer credentials of Dempsey and hundreds of other senior officers -- the passwords and electronic signatures they used to sign on to the network. The only way to stop the attack was to take the network down.

The attack, which officials now blame on Russia, began with 30,000 e-mails sent to a West Coast university. Of those 30,000, four were forwarded to members of the Joint Staff and one was opened -- allowing the hackers in. Since it was an unclassified network, the attack had no real intelligence value.

It was not spying, but a full-on assault whose only apparent purpose was to cause damage and force the Pentagon to replace both hardware and software, which took about two weeks to accomplish.

The motive for the attack was believed to be Russian anger at economic sanctions orchestrated by the Obama administration in response to Vladimir Putin’s annexation of Crimea and interference in Ukraine.

Cyber attacks have come to be known as weapons of mass disruption, and it is now clear that Russia has used them not just to meddle in U.S. elections -- but to do harm to the American military."

So what is an electoral college voter supposed to do on Monday, knowing that a foreign adversary interfered into our election to get Donald Trump elected?

Amazing, isn't it.
What "confirmation"? I've found none in this OP or the article it links.

Amazing, isn't it.

Nothing but the usual "The Russians did it" and "believed to be Russian". And the ubiquitous "officials now blame on Russia", while carefully not identifying which "officials" say this.

This frantic screed looks like a giant admission that nobody knows who did it.

Amazing, isn't it.

Nothing but the usual "The Russians did it" and "believed to be Russian". And the ubiquitous "officials now blame on Russia", while carefully not identifying which "officials" say this.

This frantic screed looks like a giant admission that nobody knows who did it.

There are reading comprehension classes for adults. You might want to try one--LOL You Reich wingers are as selective about your reading skills as much as you are about hearing.

I imagine FOX News again is protecting the stupidity.

That is NOT what Comey said st his press conference, but would expect you to spread false news!

That's exactly what he said.
Lyimg leftidt asshole...

FBI Hints That Hillary Clinton's Private Server Got Hacked - The Daily Beast
The Daily Beast › articles › 2016/07/05
Jul 5, 2016 - But he chastised Clinton's decision as “extremely careless” and laid out different ways that her account may have been ..

You're lyimg, fool.

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/fbi-director-james-comey-hillary-clinton-email-probe/story?id=41044927?client=ms-android-verizon

Comey: Clinton Put Some of America's Secrets in Danger but Didn't Endanger Agents Abroad
Asked whether Clinton's use of a personal server while secretary of state made some of America's secrets vulnerable to adversaries, Comey simply replied, "Yes."

The FBI found "no direct evidence of an intrusion" into Clinton's server, but it did find evidence of "unsuccessful attempts," and "it's possible" skilled hackers breached the system without leaving any trace, he said.

"There is no doubt that [a breach] potentially would have exposed information ... that was classified because it could damage the United States of America," Comey added.

However, he dismissed suggestions that the classified information was so sensitive that it could put U.S. agents abroad at risk. "I don't think I agree with that," he said.
Asshole go look up the youtube where he says she could have been hacked....you fucking idiot....or do I have to do everything....try on youtube...comey v clinton super cut, for starters!

"Could have been" is not conclusive, dope.

Scumdripper, here is the SUPER CUT and YOU fuckhead were the one saying she positively wasn't hacked.... Fucking, liberal moron, asswipe! At the 42 second mark, Comey says its possible that she was hacked...they SUPPOSEDLY don't know, and don't know if the Russians hacked the DNC....You're as bright as ant shit!

That's exactly what he said.
Lyimg leftidt asshole...

FBI Hints That Hillary Clinton's Private Server Got Hacked - The Daily Beast
The Daily Beast › articles › 2016/07/05
Jul 5, 2016 - But he chastised Clinton's decision as “extremely careless” and laid out different ways that her account may have been ..

You're lyimg, fool.

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/fbi-director-james-comey-hillary-clinton-email-probe/story?id=41044927?client=ms-android-verizon

Comey: Clinton Put Some of America's Secrets in Danger but Didn't Endanger Agents Abroad
Asked whether Clinton's use of a personal server while secretary of state made some of America's secrets vulnerable to adversaries, Comey simply replied, "Yes."

The FBI found "no direct evidence of an intrusion" into Clinton's server, but it did find evidence of "unsuccessful attempts," and "it's possible" skilled hackers breached the system without leaving any trace, he said.

"There is no doubt that [a breach] potentially would have exposed information ... that was classified because it could damage the United States of America," Comey added.

However, he dismissed suggestions that the classified information was so sensitive that it could put U.S. agents abroad at risk. "I don't think I agree with that," he said.
Asshole go look up the youtube where he says she could have been hacked....you fucking idiot....or do I have to do everything....try on youtube...comey v clinton super cut, for starters!

"Could have been" is not conclusive, dope.

Scumdripper, here is the SUPER CUT and YOU fuckhead were the one saying she positively wasn't hacked.... Fucking, liberal moron, asswipe! At the 42 second mark, Comey says its possible that she was hacked...they SUPPOSEDLY don't know, and don't know if the Russians hacked the DNC....You're as bright as ant shit!

Let's try again for the slow folks who apparently aren't proficient with their native language.

At least quote me correctly. I said conclusively.

The quotes from Comey I posted said the same thing. "It's possible". He certainly didn't conclude that she was hacked.

Possible is not the same as conclusive as the earlier provided definition clarified.

Dope.

You missed the left being stupid as always.

You've got much bigger issues than the left right now. FOX News on Facebook has finally gone DEAD. There's not too many Donald Trump fans showing up to defend him right now. FOX News must be finally reporting the news. As through-out this campaign they have been nothing more than a cheer leading squad for Trump. Giving him unprecedented free news coverage, while ignoring 16 other more experienced, qualified non loving Russian candidates.

It is now CONFIRMED that Russia hacked into Government and DNC databases to help Donald Trump win the election. For someone to take the risk of hacking into a private or government database, there will always be a REWARD for taking that risk. Hacking is a felony in this country and it comes with prison time. So while you all were cheering on these wikileaks it has come back to bite hard.

If there is any collusion within the Trump campaign or any of his associates this could easily be considered an act of Treason against the United States. This is about a thousand times worse than what Richard Nixon went through with Watergate.

The electoral college votes should be delayed until further investigation is completed. There would be nothing worse for the Republican party to swear in Donald Trump, only to start impeachment proceedings the next day. This country would ignite, if they swore in Mike Pense, with Hillary Clinton leading the popular vote by 3 million. But I don't give Republicans that much credit for smarts anymore.

lk072816dAPR.jpg

Last edited:

You've got much bigger issues than the left right now. FOX News on Facebook has finally gone DEAD. There's not too many Donald Trump fans showing up to defend him right now. FOX News must be finally reporting the news. As through-out this campaign they have been nothing more than a cheer leading squad for Trump. Giving him unprecedented free news coverage, while ignoring 16 other more experienced, qualified non loving Russian candidates.

It is now CONFIRMED that Russia hacked into Government and DNC databases to help Donald Trump win the election. For someone to take the risk of hacking into a private or government database, there will always be a REWARD for taking that risk. Hacking is a felony in this country and it comes with prison time. So while you all were cheering on these wikileaks it has come back to bite hard.

If there is any collusion within the Trump campaign or any of his associates this could easily be considered an act of Treason against the United States. This is about a thousand times worse than what Richard Nixon went through with Watergate.

The electoral college votes should be delayed until further investigation is completed. There would be nothing worse for the Republican party to swear in Donald Trump, only to start impeachment proceedings the next day. This country would ignite, if they swore in Mike Pense, with Hillary Clinton leading the popular vote by 3 million. But I don't give Republicans that much credit for smarts anymore.

lk072816dAPR.jpg
Confirmed only in the delusional minds of lying libs.

Forum List

Back