🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CONFIRNED: WH Used COVID-19 As An Excuse To Limiit Press Access To Biden & Dodge Tough Questions

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Why shouldnt all candidates for President take a Wonderlic and make the scores public?

They do it for every NFL player drafted out of college.

File this one under 'DUH - NO SH!T'

:p

Don't wear your mask. Don't get your covid shot. That is reason enough to exclude a reporter from the briefing. As for picking whom to call on and whom not call on, I guess you may be correct there. But at least Biden isn't using his Mic to say, "Your Fake News" to avoid answering the tough questions. Biden isn't obligated to call on anyone in those briefing. Sorry, the White House Super Spreader Events have ended.

Don't wear your mask. Don't get your covid shot. That is reason enough to exclude a reporter from the briefing. As for picking whom to call on and whom not call on, I guess you may be correct there. But at least Biden isn't using his Mic to say, "Your Fake News" to avoid answering the tough questions. Biden isn't obligated to call on anyone in those briefing. Sorry, the White House Super Spreader Events have ended.

Biden cant have a Zoom call with 20 journalists who ask him unscreened questions?

Biden cant have a Zoom call with 20 journalists who ask him unscreened questions?

What would be the difference? It just means that Biden would still decide who gets to ask questions or not. Unless you want all 20 to be screaming questions at the same time. You want your News Agency to be able to ask question? Cut out the QAnon crap.

What would be the difference? It just means that Biden would still decide who gets to ask questions or not. Unless you want all 20 to be screaming questions at the same time. You want your News Agency to be able to ask question? Cut out the QAnon crap.

Huh?

Biden can go down the list and let everyone ask a question. Its really not that complex.

Let 20 journalists ask 20 unscreened questions. Its not splitting a fucking atom.

Huh?

Biden can go down the list and let everyone ask a question. Its really not that complex.

Let 20 journalists ask 20 unscreened questions. Its not splitting a fucking atom.

You mean like Rump did?

Huh?

You mean like Rump did?

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Explain to me in great detail why Biden cant do a zoom call with 20 journalists and let them each ask an unscreened question.

Huh?

You mean like Rump did?

Explain to me in great detail why Biden cant do a zoom call with 20 journalists and let them each ask an unscreened question?

And you tell me why he would be force to?

Huh?

You mean like Rump did?

Explain to me in great detail why Biden cant do a zoom call with 20 journalists and let them each ask an unscreened question?

Why should the President of the United States answer unscreened questions from the press?

Fuck man. You are living in the wrong country.

You'll never convince me that covid wasn't a planned pandemic to get trump out of office

I agree 100%. Nancy went down to Chinatown to spread the virus...then says Trumo didnt lock down soon enough.

Dumb ass liberals slurp up this bullshit like it is a Chocolate milkshake.

Huh?

You mean like Rump did?

Why should the President of the United States answer unscreened questions from the press?

Fuck man. You are living in the wrong country.

And where was your outrage when Rump was announcing "Fake news" to any question he didn't like or would just stomp off.

You'll never convince me that covid wasn't a planned pandemic to get trump out of office

I tend to agree. It was a very convenient Chinese virus. If not for that Trump would have won in a landslide. Instead we have the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

No way did that stuttering fuck get 80 million votes.

I tend to agree. It was a very convenient Chinese virus. If not for that Trump would have won in a landslide. Instead we have the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

Oh, the QAnon is strong in this one.

LOL I never heard the word QAnon until recently on this board. I have no idea what QAnon is nor do I care to know.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

LOL I never heard the word QAnon until recently on this board. I have no idea what QAnon is nor do I care to know.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

Yet you repeat what they say over and over. Keep laughing and the Dems will keep getting elected. You have found a way to lose over and over again. And that scares the living hell out of me that the Dems are driving the Buss these days because you keep driving the GOP bus like a drunken sailor.

Forum List

Back