Congrats: you elected a sociopathic bully

tumblr_inline_o0chhfg1AQ1twotls_500.jpg

Well, i guess ya better go hide in your Safe Space kid. Hope it's comfy in there. You'll be in there for at least 4yrs. :laugh:

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! :dance:

Last edited:
It does no good to make Trump out to be worse than he is. He may be a bully, I don't know, but I am pretty sure he is not sociopathic. But he is indifferently careless in the way he awoke and activated the tamped down hatred people were ashamed to admit before he came on the scene. For all the protests against him. few, if any, are as hateful as the witnessed and recorded and reported incidents of personal malice dumped on individuals of the kind targeted by Trump as evil for the purpose of making America Great Again, whatever that means.

This Indiana church was defaced with ‘HEIL TRUMP’ graffiti — and is keeping it

"Congrats: you elected a sociopathic bully"

...we feed this quote thru the liberal propaganda to English translator...and voila!

"Drat: you elected a leader unwilling to buckle to liberal pressure"

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

It does no good to make Trump out to be worse than he is. He may be a bully, I don't know, but I am pretty sure he is not sociopathic. But he is indifferently careless in the way he awoke and activated the tamped down hatred people were ashamed to admit before he came on the scene. For all the protests against him. few, if any, are as hateful as the witnessed and recorded and reported incidents of personal malice dumped on individuals of the kind targeted by Trump as evil for the purpose of making America Great Again, whatever that means.

Donald Trump is the textbook definition of a narcissistic sociopath

Donald Trump: Profile Of A Sociopath | The Huffington Post
Harvard Psychologist Explains Trump Is 'Dangerous' Because He's Literally a Narcissistic Psychopath - Counter Current News
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/opinion/sunday/voting-narcissistic-sociopath-until-now.html
The Narcissist
This brutal new ad portrays Donald Trump as a full-blown sociopath

Sprayed by Democrats, no doubt.

Sprayed by Democrats, no doubt.
you nazis always say that

Donald Trump is the textbook definition of a narcissistic sociopath

Donald Trump: Profile Of A Sociopath | The Huffington Post
Harvard Psychologist Explains Trump Is 'Dangerous' Because He's Literally a Narcissistic Psychopath - Counter Current News
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/opinion/sunday/voting-narcissistic-sociopath-until-now.html
The Narcissist
This brutal new ad portrays Donald Trump as a full-blown sociopath

I see. Obama was the textbook definition of a narcissistic sociopath.

So now, to maintain balance in your Universe, you say the same of Trump.

All too funny.

Forum List

Back