Congrats: you elected a sociopathic bully

It does no good to make Trump out to be worse than he is. He may be a bully, I don't know, but I am pretty sure he is not sociopathic. But he is indifferently careless in the way he awoke and activated the tamped down hatred people were ashamed to admit before he came on the scene. For all the protests against him. few, if any, are as hateful as the witnessed and recorded and reported incidents of personal malice dumped on individuals of the kind targeted by Trump as evil for the purpose of making America Great Again, whatever that means.

This Indiana church was defaced with ‘HEIL TRUMP’ graffiti — and is keeping it

Sprayed by Democrats, no doubt.
you nazis always say that

It's a standard party MO, and has been for years.

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.
Not even close to the biggest margin of victory in living memory. You people trying to act like your man has some sort of national mandate are about to find out different.

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.
Not even close to the biggest margin of victory in living memory. You people trying to act like your man has some sort of national mandate are about to find out different.

He doesn't need you, and I suggest it is you people who are about to find out. You're done for at least a generation.

He doesn't need you, and I suggest it is you people who are about to find out. You're done for at least a generation.
Nope, he will finish even more unpopular than Bush and for the same reasons, he ran as a man of the people and then fucked us all over. You will be arguing that deficit exploding tax cuts for the wealthy actually are stimulative before you even know it.

14993367_1145361875501416_3177485015348542833_n.jpg

Nope, he will finish even more unpopular than Bush and for the same reasons, he ran as a man of the people and then fucked us all over. You will be arguing that deficit exploding tax cuts for the wealthy actually are stimulative before you even know it.

The popularity contest is over.

It does no good to make Trump out to be worse than he is. He may be a bully, I don't know, but I am pretty sure he is not sociopathic. But he is indifferently careless in the way he awoke and activated the tamped down hatred people were ashamed to admit before he came on the scene. For all the protests against him. few, if any, are as hateful as the witnessed and recorded and reported incidents of personal malice dumped on individuals of the kind targeted by Trump as evil for the purpose of making America Great Again, whatever that means.

Donald Trump is the textbook definition of a narcissistic sociopath

Donald Trump: Profile Of A Sociopath | The Huffington Post
Harvard Psychologist Explains Trump Is 'Dangerous' Because He's Literally a Narcissistic Psychopath - Counter Current News
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/opinion/sunday/voting-narcissistic-sociopath-until-now.html
The Narcissist
This brutal new ad portrays Donald Trump as a full-blown sociopath

I see. Obama was the textbook definition of a narcissistic sociopath.

So now, to maintain balance in your Universe, you say the same of Trump.

All too funny.

>>Obama was the textbook definition of a narcissistic sociopath.<< I never understood how you came to that conclusion, billy. Can you 'splain why you decided Obama is a 'narcissistic sociopath'?
>>So now, to maintain balance in your Universe, you say the same of Trump.<< Coming from a guy who seems to forget the really nasty epithets Trump pinned on all his opponents, doubling down on Hillary with unproven charges hammered home every day, all day, that sounds a tad snarky!

Harvard Psychologist Explains Trump Is 'Dangerous' Because He's Literally a Narcissistic Psychopath - Counter Current News
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/opinion/sunday/voting-narcissistic-sociopath-until-now.html
The Narcissist

So you're still pissed about the election huh?
Thats just great!!

upload_2016-11-16_5-36-46.png

The Narcissist

I see. Obama was the textbook definition of a narcissistic sociopath.

So now, to maintain balance in your Universe, you say the same of Trump.

All too funny.

>>Obama was the textbook definition of a narcissistic sociopath.<< I never understood how you came to that conclusion, billy. Can you 'splain why you decided Obama is a 'narcissistic sociopath'?

There are a kazillion articles describing the disorder. Here's three -

Narcissistic personality disorder - Wikipedia

What Is a Narcissistic Sociopath? (with pictures)

Beware the Narcissistic Sociopath - HealthyPlace

Forum List

Back