Congratulations America You've Been Scammed

GettyImages-925538742.jpg

What else did you expect from a scam artist?

While Americans are feeling queasy about a violently gyrating stock market that reacts on a daily basis to the reckless and clueless actions of an unbalanced and irrational President, there’s nothing that will quite prepare them for the shock they’re going to receive over the next couple years, thanks to the Republican Party’s tax giveaway to the nation’s wealthiest that Trump signed into law last December.

But Nobel-winning economist Paul Krugman is here to tell them. And the news is not good.

So you go out for dinner with a wealthy acquaintance. “I’ll take care of everything,” he says, and orders you a hamburger. Then he orders himself an expensive steak and a bottle of wine, which he doesn’t share. And when the waiter comes with the check, he points at you and says, “Charge it to his credit card.”

Now you understand the essence of the Trump tax cut, signed into law a little over two months ago.

Krugman: Congratulations America, You've Been Scammed.
We get scammed every 4 years.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

And the idiots who voted for Trump are alone to blame.
Yep I am an idiot who has increased my fortune and got a pay raise because my taxes went down. Shame welfare pukes like you don't work, for then you too would of gotten a tax break...

Until you go to buy that new washer and dryer that cost 25% more now. :laugh2:

Link?

Steel tariffs.

So if we raise wages 25% then fa
Yep I am an idiot who has increased my fortune and got a pay raise because my taxes went down. Shame welfare pukes like you don't work, for then you too would of gotten a tax break...

Link?

Steel tariffs.

Or you buy American.

Link?

Steel tariffs.

Link?

Steel tariffs.

Or you buy American.

It's the same result either way, dope.
Any increase to the production cost will be passed on to the consumer.

Link?

Steel tariffs.

Link?

Steel tariffs.

Or you buy American.

If the steel is not imported it will cost the same as before dummy.

Increased tariffs, increase in taxes, cut government spending are the way out of our current debt problem.

We have had it easy for far too long, time to take responsibility.

Last edited:

Link?

Steel tariffs.

Link?

Steel tariffs.

Or you buy American.

Yes, dope. More expensive than the foreign steel before tariffs.

No matter how you slice it, the tariffs will raise the cost of goods and will ultimately cost more jobs than it saves.

No matter how you slice it, the tariffs will raise the cost of goods and will ultimately cost more jobs than it saves.

So it cost more, the tariffs will help reduce the deficit, if we would cut spending, but we won’t do that will we.

Higher tariffs, higher taxes and less government spending is the way out of our current situation. It’s time to take responsibility and pay down our debt.

Steel tariffs.

Steel tariffs.

Or you buy American.

So it cost more, the tariffs will help reduce the deficit, if we would cut spending, but we won’t do that will we.

Higher tariffs, higher taxes and less government spending is the way out of our current situation. It’s time to take responsibility and pay down our debt.
Sure didn't sound that way when Obama was adding 1.25 trillion a year to the national debt and printing FAUX money at the tune of 4.5 trillion... Why now?

Steel tariffs.

Steel tariffs.

Or you buy American.

So it cost more

Yes. Everything made from steel and aluminum just went up substantially. Say goodbye to your $1200 dollar tax break.

I’m also willing to bet that the price of imported steel won’t go up 25%, more like 10% at the most as foreign sellers will settle for less profit.

Steel tariffs.

Steel tariffs.

Or you buy American.

I’m also willing to bet that the price of imported steel won’t go up 25%, more like 10% at the most as foreign sellers will settle for less profit.

Don't bet on it.

Or you buy American.

Sure didn't sound that way when Obama was adding 1.25 trillion a year to the national debt and printing FAUX money at the tune of 4.5 trillion... Why now?

We should have been doing this for decades, I have always been against government spending and since we are so far in debt, I believe raising taxes is also needed. I have been a fiscal conservative my whole life. That is why it pisses me off when supposed fiscal conservatives lower taxes and raise spending, it isn’t a smart and someday we will pay big time.

Or you buy American.

Don't bet on it.

That is because of your politics, you can’t be positive until a Democrat is voted in, just as Republicans can’t be happy unless a Republican is President. I find the mentality fascinating.

We should have been doing this for decades, I have always been against government spending and since we are so far in debt, I believe raising taxes is also needed. I have been a fiscal conservative my whole life. That is why it pisses me off when supposed fiscal conservatives lower taxes and raise spending, it isn’t a smart and someday we will pay big time.

This only makes everything worse. The last thing we need at this point in the business cycle is artificial inflation.

Or you buy American.

So it cost more

Yes. Everything made from steel and aluminum just went up substantially. Say goodbye to your $1200 dollar tax break.

My tax break isn’t more than that however, we needed to raise taxes and cut government spending, not the other way around. Tariffs will also help counter the debt.

Don't bet on it.

That is because of your politics, you can’t be positive until a Democrat is voted in, just as Republicans can’t be happy unless a Republican is President. I find the mentality fascinating.

No. I can't be positive because it's a horrible idea. You obviously have no understanding of the consequences.

Trump gave you a tax cut and then turns around and implements a policy that will raise the cost of everything thereby negating any gains you just made.

This only makes everything worse. The last thing we need at this point in the business cycle is artificial inflation.

Then what do we do? Our debt is going to ruin us, running up the debt, will eventually hurt our bond ratings, when that happens interest rates will increase and inflation will over run us and then the middle class will be severely crippled and ran into extinction.

What is you answer? Ignore it?

Then what do we do? Our debt is going to ruin us, running up the debt, will eventually hurt our bond ratings, when that happens interest rates will increase and inflation will over run us.

This has nothing to do with debt. Trump believes he is rebuilding American manufacturing.

Then what do we do? Our debt is going to ruin us, running up the debt, will eventually hurt our bond ratings, when that happens interest rates will increase and inflation will over run us.

This has nothing to do with debt. Trump believes he is rebuilding American manufacturing.

It helps pay down the debt

Don't bet on it.

No. I can't be positive because it's a horrible idea. You obviously have no understanding of the consequences.

Trump gave you a tax cut and then turns around and implements a policy that will raise the cost of everything thereby negating any gains you just made.

He didn’t give you a tax cut?

It helps pay down the debt

Don't bet on it.

He didn’t give you a tax cut?

I was showing you what to expect for yourself.

Forum List

Back