Congratulations America You've Been Scammed

I'm beginning to think he was selected to control the demolition of the American Empire.

1) His tariff's will ignite a Trade War
2) If he tries to implement the Gold Standard they will shoot him, and I do not mean figuratively.
3) Putin has made it clear, an American or Israeli attack on ANY of his "allies" means War. NK, Syria, China, Iran et al.
4) Once the FED raises rates the economy will spiral downward again.
5) Steep will then hit

These would have happened even if the Hildabitch had been selected.

trump con.jpg

Poor skews, such a little man, so much hate. The requisite "I hate Trump" thread for the day.

It is good to have a "I hate Trump" thread to balance out the 15 "Trump is the savior of the modern world" threads we get every day.
both are trolling. my main page can be down to like 6 posts at times cause i have many on both sides ignored because of the 24x7 whining.

1 more to ignore.

I know skewsy from another Board. Never any substance, always the furthest leftwing sources. Hit and run is what he does best, especially if he gets caught in a lie and cornered. He does best when the Modas protect Lefty's, which is the case at the other board.

Poor skews, such a little man, so much hate. The requisite "I hate Trump" thread for the day.

It is good to have a "I hate Trump" thread to balance out the 15 "Trump is the savior of the modern world" threads we get every day.
both are trolling. my main page can be down to like 6 posts at times cause i have many on both sides ignored because of the 24x7 whining.

1 more to ignore.

I know skewsy from another Board. Never any substance, always the furthest leftwing sources. Hit and run is what he does best, especially if he gets caught in a lie and cornered. He does best when the Modas protect Lefty's, which is the case at the other board.

I am not doubting you about him at all, just pointing out that balance is a good thing and there are way more "Trump walks on water and I want to have his babies" threads than there are "Trump is the Anti-Christ" threads.

I'm beginning to think he was selected to control the demolition of the American Empire.

2) If he tries to implement the Gold Standard they will shoot him, and I do not mean figuratively.
3) Putin has made it clear, an American or Israeli attack on ANY of his "allies" means War. NK, Syria, China, Iran et al.
5) Steep will then hit

Who do you think would win in a trade war?
Hard to have QE forever like Obama did when the dollar is now on control backed by gold.
Putin who?
Janet Yellow, the bitch of Obama, tried many times to raise rates to bring in QE forever dollars and each time DOW went down 300 to 1000 points.

1 more to ignore.

I am not doubting you about him at all, just pointing out that balance is a good thing and there are way more "Trump walks on water and I want to have his babies" threads than there are "Trump is the Anti-Christ" threads.
both get ignored quickly. libarto just hit the *I* group for this crap also.

5) Steep will then hit

I have thought about this myself. What better way to bring down the country than with a wolf in sheep's clothing that will get the people that would normally have been against such actions to cheer him on while he does it.

Though, your number 2 is silly. The gold standard is dead and it should be dead.

1 more to ignore.

I do not do the ignore thing too much, only for the most vile of racist.

1 more to ignore.

i do it a lot. i just don't care to waste time on pom pom wavers. TRUMP: SUCKS TRUMP RULES never really fed into a good conversation for me and it's frustrating to have to wade through the snark and crap of trolls to simply have a good convo.

5) Steep will then hit

I have thought about this myself. What better way to bring down the country than with a wolf in sheep's clothing that will get the people that would normally have been against such actions to cheer him on while he does it.

Though, your number 2 is silly. The gold standard is dead and it should be dead.

He brought it up yesterday.

5) Steep will then hit

Who do you think would win in a trade war?
Hard to have QE forever like Obama did when the dollar is now on control backed by gold.
Putin who?
Janet Yellow, the bitch of Obama, tried many times to raise rates to bring in QE forever dollars and each time DOW went down 300 to 1000 points.

Nobody wins a Trade War, we the people would get clobbered with one.
I agree his economy, as with this one is a house of cards.
The FED Chair can raise them anytime they want. The FED is NOT a Government institution.

1 more to ignore.

i do it a lot. i just don't care to waste time on pom pom wavers. TRUMP: SUCKS TRUMP RULES never really fed into a good conversation for me and it's frustrating to have to wade through the snark and crap of trolls to simply have a good convo.

you make a good point.

5) Steep will then hit

He brought it up yesterday.

I missed that, but I am not surprised. Trump really is not a very smart person and is rather uninformed on a lot of things. He brags (or did so in the past) about not reading and I think that shows in his daily life.

GettyImages-925538742.jpg

What else did you expect from a scam artist?

While Americans are feeling queasy about a violently gyrating stock market that reacts on a daily basis to the reckless and clueless actions of an unbalanced and irrational President, there’s nothing that will quite prepare them for the shock they’re going to receive over the next couple years, thanks to the Republican Party’s tax giveaway to the nation’s wealthiest that Trump signed into law last December.

But Nobel-winning economist Paul Krugman is here to tell them. And the news is not good.

So you go out for dinner with a wealthy acquaintance. “I’ll take care of everything,” he says, and orders you a hamburger. Then he orders himself an expensive steak and a bottle of wine, which he doesn’t share. And when the waiter comes with the check, he points at you and says, “Charge it to his credit card.”

Now you understand the essence of the Trump tax cut, signed into law a little over two months ago.

Krugman: Congratulations America, You've Been Scammed.
But Nobel-winning economist Paul Krugman is
Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa. The same guy who said that if President Trump got in office the Stock Market would tank. By the way even with the corrections the DOW is still up 7,000 points since President Trump took office....

Paul Krugman Says Markets Will ‘Never’ Recover From Trump; Dow Hits Record High

Now look in the mirror Skews and repeat after me? Since I am a dumbass liberal and voted for the 1/2 white faggot who created 4.5 trillion dollars of FAUX money, I was not duped once in 2008 but again in 2012 when I voted for him/her/it again.

Aaaaannnnd that’s the end of this stupid thread.

If not tariffs then what? Just allow China and other countries to dump steel and aluminum in the U.S. to drive our companies bankrupt? How dumb are you people holy crap.

GettyImages-925538742.jpg

What else did you expect from a scam artist?

While Americans are feeling queasy about a violently gyrating stock market that reacts on a daily basis to the reckless and clueless actions of an unbalanced and irrational President, there’s nothing that will quite prepare them for the shock they’re going to receive over the next couple years, thanks to the Republican Party’s tax giveaway to the nation’s wealthiest that Trump signed into law last December.

But Nobel-winning economist Paul Krugman is here to tell them. And the news is not good.

So you go out for dinner with a wealthy acquaintance. “I’ll take care of everything,” he says, and orders you a hamburger. Then he orders himself an expensive steak and a bottle of wine, which he doesn’t share. And when the waiter comes with the check, he points at you and says, “Charge it to his credit card.”

Now you understand the essence of the Trump tax cut, signed into law a little over two months ago.

Krugman: Congratulations America, You've Been Scammed.
"If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never."
Paul Krugman, election night when the DOW was 18,000

Paul Krugman: The Economic Fallout

:lmao:

If not tariffs then what? Just allow China and other countries to dump steel and aluminum in the U.S. to drive our companies bankrupt? How dumb are you people holy crap.

What happens when tariff's are enacted on product A?

Stop deflecting and answer the question. Other countries have been screwing us over for decades. They do everything they can to keep us out of THEIR markets while we bend over and let them destroy American manufacturing. Why, so someone can save $100 on a damn washing machine? You people are blind, we have been in a trade war for decades we just have not fought back.

LONG TERM allowing other countries to take over our markets is a really stupid idea. But you keep thinking small, you keep thinking short term with your me me me attitudes.

Forum List

Back