Congratulations to Hillary Clinton!

"This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.

-Hillary Clinton, September 14, 2012, at the Transfer of Remains Ceremony to Honor Those Lost in Attacks in Benghazi, Libya

Yeah, that's a fail.

There were attacks on 5 other US embassies directly resulting from protests over The Innocence of Muslims.

Were these not your words? What were you implying?

"This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.

-Hillary Clinton, September 14, 2012, at the Transfer of Remains Ceremony to Honor Those Lost in Attacks in Benghazi, Libya

Yeah, that's a fail.

There were attacks on 5 other US embassies directly resulting from protests over The Innocence of Muslims.

I was not "implying" anything. I was stating a fact.

Hillary got four good men killed because she is incompetent and anyone that votes for her to be our nations leader is not thinking.

Yeah, that's a fail.

Come now. A fact isn't just randomly stated for no reason if not to infer a point.

What I understood was

"if the video is responsible for those attacks, then it is possible that it caused the attack on the consulate in Benghazi."

I can't read your intentions from the other side of an internet connection.

She went from thousands of emails before Benghazi to just a few dozen after Benghazi...please libs you have to try real hard to be this gullible... BUAAAAHAHAHAHAHA stupid morons...they were running guns to some people they knew the American people would not support. liberal Blood for Clinton and Blumenthal's bank accounts. Fucking hypocrites. Mother Fucking HYPOCRITES! How do you sleep at night?

Yeah, that's a fail.

Come now. A fact isn't just randomly stated for no reason if not to infer a point.

What I understood was

"if the video is responsible for those attacks, then it is possible that it caused the attack on the consulate in Benghazi."

You have, once again, added to my statement with your own imagination.

I mentioned the fact that 5 other embassies were attacked directly due to the internet video to add context to your Hillary Clinton quote:

"This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.”

Thanks lads....

Clinton has just shown she can stand up to 11 hours of pretty intense questioning...

Going through everyone's mind is how long would G W Bush last...

It simple the Republicans have made Clinton Presidential material. Big time....

Democrats now know they have a dog that can fight...

Again thanks...
More koolaid??

They had nothing...

They had 11 hours of nothing...

conservative columnist Matt Lewis on Twitter, “it’s starting to look like Hillary Clinton won’t merely survive this hearing—she will have come out on top.”

Yeah, that's a fail.

What I understood was

I mentioned the fact that 5 other embassies were attacked directly due to the internet video to add context to your Hillary Clinton quote:

"This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.”

Why the need for context? It was easy to see she was blaming Benghazi on the video, irregardless of the five other attacks.

Thanks lads....

Clinton has just shown she can stand up to 11 hours of pretty intense questioning...

Again thanks...
More koolaid??

They had nothing...

conservative columnist Matt Lewis on Twitter, “it’s starting to look like Hillary Clinton won’t merely survive this hearing—she will have come out on top.”
Libs are crowing about the hearing and hoping the FBI investigation will go away. Sorry 'bout that.

Thanks lads....

Again thanks...
More koolaid??

They had nothing...

It was a scripted hearing, the fix was in.

What I understood was

Why the need for context? It was easy to see she was blaming Benghazi on the video, irregardless of the five other attacks.

It's only "easy" to see that if that's what you really want to see.

Seriously, let's take a close look at that quote.

This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country.
This implies that more than one event has happened in the last week.
We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men.
That's one event...
We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.
...and that's another event.

Hillary got four good men killed because she is incompetent and anyone that votes for her to be our nations leader is not thinking.

We have just seen the investigation and not only are you proven wrong...

The highly partisan attack and hours of questioning has taken any doubt about Clinton being too old or not able to take the toughest interrogation of being a president.

The Republicans just ran an interview to being President and she passed with flying colors....

Sanders would have loved to had to have this opportunity.. Could the GOP stop favouring Clinton. They are begging her to be elected...

The truth is after 11 hours of baiting questions and various accusations, the only thing is clear. Many of the GOP candidates could take this and definitely GW Bush would have caved inside the first couple of hours...

Clinton a massive winner this week...

Thanks lads....

Again thanks...
More koolaid??

They had nothing...

So now it was fixed... How many threads for the last how many weeks....

The difference between you an the GOP guys questioning is they can't resort to name calling and unsupported allegations...

Thanks lads....

Again thanks...
More koolaid??

They had nothing...

It's pretty funny how "the fix is in" is the new permanent excuse for movement conservative failure.

What I understood was

It's only "easy" to see that if that's what you really want to see.

Seriously, let's take a close look at that quote.

This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country.
This implies that more than one event has happened in the last week.
We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men.
That's one event...
We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.
...and that's another event.
It is so stupid that loopy bitch still believes that a video that no one watched was the cause of the attack on the embassy, worse anyone believes her....

Hashtag blind leading the blind

Thanks lads....

Again thanks...
More koolaid??

They had nothing...

It's pretty funny how "the fix is in" is the new permanent excuse for movement conservative failure.
Most of congress are progressives why would they go off script???

I think we can finally put Benghazi to bed.

1. The 600 requests for additional security were ignored. Hillary is denying being directly involved in the decision making. I believe her, but it does not excuse her or the State Dept she ran of gross incompetence.

2. Newly released e-mails show Hillary flat out lied about the video. She lied to the American People and she lied directly to the family members in front of their flag draped coffins.

3. Hillary accepted responsibility for nothing. It is always someone else's fault. The abject failures of Libya and the State Dept's incompetence are largely her failures.

Congratulations Hillary. You just screwed yourself...

What happened today was an evidentiary hearing. They were there to ask her questions and get her answers on the record for further action. Hopefully, further action in which she will be arrested, then followed with a prosecution hearing.

In this hearing, they proved that she knew that the attack was a terrorism attack, and that with that knowledge she spun a false narrative. They laid out emails that she sent saying what she knew, less than a day after the incident. She and Obama were still pushing the video excuse for weeks afterward. She also testified that none of her emails contained classified material and that she provided all of her emails.

Having said that, you can repeat after me - Hillary was lying, and the evidence gives overwhelming support to that assertion.

Thanks lads....

Again thanks...
More koolaid??

They had nothing...

Most of congress are progressives why would they go off script???

This is what I'm talking about - persecution narrative with some populism thrown in. It's really entertaining to watch.

Forum List

Back