Congratulations to Hillary Clinton!

I think we can finally put Benghazi to bed.

1. The 600 requests for additional security were ignored. Hillary is denying being directly involved in the decision making. I believe her, but it does not excuse her or the State Dept she ran of gross incompetence.

2. Newly released e-mails show Hillary flat out lied about the video. She lied to the American People and she lied directly to the family members in front of their flag draped coffins.

3. Hillary accepted responsibility for nothing. It is always someone else's fault. The abject failures of Libya and the State Dept's incompetence are largely her failures.
The fix is in.... Progressives followed the script.

More koolaid??

They had nothing...

They had 11 hours of nothing...

conservative columnist Matt Lewis on Twitter, “it’s starting to look like Hillary Clinton won’t merely survive this hearing—she will have come out on top.”
It was a scripted hearing, the fix was in.

It's pretty funny how "the fix is in" is the new permanent excuse for movement conservative failure.
Most of congress are progressives why would they go off script???

This is what I'm talking about - persecution narrative with some populism thrown in. It's really entertaining to watch.
Washington gets along entirely too well... There needs to be much more disagreement.

Hillary stood on point for a full 11 hour interview by the Benghazi committee, being the only witness being questioned. She stood calm, confident, and professional the entire time.

Nothing new came up at all in the Benghazi committee, lots of political theatre and partisan showdowns, but really there isn't anything that I'm aware of that could be used in this interview that could put Clinton into the negative.

I have to say that was quite an endurance test and Hillary came through on top. Congratulations on her well deserved win.
And she didn't answer a single yes/no question.

Hillary stood on point for a full 11 hour interview by the Benghazi committee, being the only witness being questioned. She stood calm, confident, and professional the entire time.

Nothing new came up at all in the Benghazi committee, lots of political theatre and partisan showdowns, but really there isn't anything that I'm aware of that could be used in this interview that could put Clinton into the negative.

I have to say that was quite an endurance test and Hillary came through on top. Congratulations on her well deserved win.
And she didn't answer a single yes/no question.
What do you expect?? The loopy bitch is a professional politician.

Were these not your words? What were you implying?

I was not "implying" anything. I was stating a fact.

Come now. A fact isn't just randomly stated for no reason if not to infer a point.

What I understood was

"if the video is responsible for those attacks, then it is possible that it caused the attack on the consulate in Benghazi."

I can't read your intentions from the other side of an internet connection.

You have, once again, added to my statement with your own imagination.

I mentioned the fact that 5 other embassies were attacked directly due to the internet video to add context to your Hillary Clinton quote:

"This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.”

Why the need for context? It was easy to see she was blaming Benghazi on the video, irregardless of the five other attacks.

It's only "easy" to see that if that's what you really want to see.

Seriously, let's take a close look at that quote.

This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country.
This implies that more than one event has happened in the last week.
We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men.
That's one event...
We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.
...and that's another event.
“I myself went back and forth on what likely happened, who did it, and what mix of factors— like the video— played a part. But it was unquestionably inciting the region and triggering protests all over, so it would have been strange not to consider, as days of protests unfolded, that it might have had the same effect here, too. That’s just common sense. Later investigation and reporting confirmed that the video was indeed a factor. All we knew at that time with complete certainty was that Americans had been killed and others were still in danger. -Hillary Clinton ,Hard Choices

Come now. A fact isn't just randomly stated for no reason if not to infer a point.

What I understood was

"if the video is responsible for those attacks, then it is possible that it caused the attack on the consulate in Benghazi."

I mentioned the fact that 5 other embassies were attacked directly due to the internet video to add context to your Hillary Clinton quote:

"This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.”

Why the need for context? It was easy to see she was blaming Benghazi on the video, irregardless of the five other attacks.

We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men.
That's one event...
We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.
“I myself went back and forth on what likely happened, who did it, and what mix of factors— like the video— played a part. But it was unquestionably inciting the region and triggering protests all over, so it would have been strange not to consider, as days of protests unfolded, that it might have had the same effect here, too. That’s just common sense. Later investigation and reporting confirmed that the video was indeed a factor. All we knew at that time with complete certainty was that Americans had been killed and others were still in danger. -Hillary Rodham Clinton,Hard Choices, 2014

I don't see how that quote is a response to my post.

What I understood was

That's one event...
“I myself went back and forth on what likely happened, who did it, and what mix of factors— like the video— played a part. But it was unquestionably inciting the region and triggering protests all over, so it would have been strange not to consider, as days of protests unfolded, that it might have had the same effect here, too. That’s just common sense. Later investigation and reporting confirmed that the video was indeed a factor. All we knew at that time with complete certainty was that Americans had been killed and others were still in danger. -Hillary Rodham Clinton,Hard Choices, 2014

Even if you are right about the quote in question, this undoubtedly shows her blaming the video outright.

What I understood was

That's one event...
The video played no part what so ever... It had hardly any views before The attack.

The loopy bitch is lying...

That's one event...

Even if you are right about the quote in question, this undoubtedly shows her blaming the video outright.

No, it doesn't - at all.

In fact, she pretty clearly says exactly what I've been saying this whole thread - that the video was a factor in the attack. That's not "blaming the video outright" in any way.

She lied, under oath, repeatedly when the FBI is investigating her for multiple crimes including espionage. She's going to prison.

That's one event...

No, it doesn't - at all.

In fact, she pretty clearly says exactly what I've been saying this whole thread - that the video was a factor in the attack. That's not "blaming the video outright" in any way.
The video was not an factor, only a fool would believe so... A loopy bitch that is Hillary.

That's one event...

No, it doesn't - at all.

It wasn't. She knew it wasn't. Yet she stated her intent to put the creator in jail as the primary cause of death. Ridiculous. I look forward to watching her go down.

1qlkdl.jpg

:thewave:

Run Hillary run!

Madame President
has a sweet ring to it

This is living proof that most Hillary supporters are easily manipulated morons. Eight years ago they loathed her and called her a corrupt, opportunistic liar, said she was too friendly with wall street and "the corporations", and all sorts of other things. But now they act like she's the greatest candidate they've ever seen.

Run Hillary run!

Madame President
has a sweet ring to it

This is living proof that most Hillary supporters are easily manipulated morons. Eight years ago they loathed her and called her a corrupt, opportunistic liar, said she was too friendly with wall street and "the corporations", and all sorts of other things. But now they act like she's the greatest candidate they've ever seen.
That's because they are actively campaigning to destroy the us.

Run Hillary run!

Madame President
has a sweet ring to it

Madame President

get used to it

Run Hillary run!

Madame President
has a sweet ring to it

That's because they are actively campaigning to destroy the us.
:cuckoo:

Run Hillary run!

Madame President
has a sweet ring to it

Madame President

get used to it
Like I said. You want a criminal who has sold out the us over...and over....and over....to be the president. That is actually treason, you know.

Forum List

Back