Congratulations to Hillary Clinton!

Were these not your words? What were you implying?

I was not "implying" anything. I was stating a fact.

Come now. A fact isn't just randomly stated for no reason if not to infer a point.

What I understood was

"if the video is responsible for those attacks, then it is possible that it caused the attack on the consulate in Benghazi."

I can't read your intentions from the other side of an internet connection.

You have, once again, added to my statement with your own imagination.

I mentioned the fact that 5 other embassies were attacked directly due to the internet video to add context to your Hillary Clinton quote:

"This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.”

Why the need for context? It was easy to see she was blaming Benghazi on the video, irregardless of the five other attacks.

As you have proven......they just don't care.

Everyone knows she was lying.

Everyone knows they sent the vid maker to jail....contrary to the Liberal mantra 'better 100 guilty go free rather than one innocent blah blah blah...'

The truth is summed up here:
"Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."
Coulter

If there is a God who rewards rectitude, or karma, the same.....
...then Liberals have doomed us all.

When you are right - winning is your duty.

It's amazing how angry the RWnuts have gotten around here today in the wake of Hillary Clinton's awesome thrashing of the nutty GOP'ers yesterday.

If I didn't know them to be a bunch of gutless phonies, I'd almost be scared.

who knew in this and age you would get koodos, atta boys, throwing a party for LYING right in your face and over the deaths of an innocent Ambassador who couldn't DEFEND HIMSELF and was counting on HILLARY

So, this is what she said during her testimony yesterday:

“Several of you have raised the video and dismissed the importance of the video, and I think that is unfortunate”

If this isn't her blaming the video, I don't know what is.

It's amazing how angry the RWnuts have gotten around here today in the wake of Hillary Clinton's awesome thrashing of the nutty GOP'ers yesterday.

What is amazing was how Presidential Hillary looked

After prepping for months, the GOP scored zero hits on Hillary. How do they think the Republican candidate will handle her?

Hillary stood on point for a full 11 hour interview by the Benghazi committee, being the only witness being questioned. She stood calm, confident, and professional the entire time.

Nothing new came up at all in the Benghazi committee, lots of political theatre and partisan showdowns, but really there isn't anything that I'm aware of that could be used in this interview that could put Clinton into the negative.

I have to say that was quite an endurance test and Hillary came through on top. Congratulations on her well deserved win.
She lied her ass off.
They just don't care if they are lied to. Billy boy looked right in the camera and lied in their face and they see him as some hero. Obama won lie of the year. I don't why we should be shocked to see them stand up his lying wife. then we wonder why this Government is out of control trying to tell us what size soda cups we need to drink from so we don't get fat.
we are doomed with these voters

Hillary stood on point for a full 11 hour interview by the Benghazi committee, being the only witness being questioned. She stood calm, confident, and professional the entire time.

Nothing new came up at all in the Benghazi committee, lots of political theatre and partisan showdowns, but really there isn't anything that I'm aware of that could be used in this interview that could put Clinton into the negative.

I have to say that was quite an endurance test and Hillary came through on top. Congratulations on her well deserved win.
She lied her ass off.
They just don't care if they are lied to. Billy boy looked right in the camera and lied in their face and they see him as some hero. Obama won lie of the year. I don't why we should be shocked to see them stand up his lying wife. then we wonder why this Government is out of control trying to tell us what size soda cups we need to drink from so we don't get fat.

They say what he lied about was OK because that was a personal matter.

I had one today, can't remember who, when I provided an example of a Hillary lie. Hillary said she didn't say the Benghazi attack was due to a video and I posted two clips where she said it was. The response I got was, if she did lie, it wasn't but ONE and since I had said lies, I should post more. In other words, when Hillary lies on ONE time, what difference does it make.

Actually two revelations came to light.

1) She told the Egyptians hours after the attack that it was terrorism, she told Chelsea that it "was done by an Al-Qaeda like group, but then spent the next few days, including the casket ceremony of the four dead men blaming the attacks on a video.

2) The consulate sent 600 separate requests to the State Department for extra security, and none of them ever reached Clinton's desk.

Sorry.
If you listened to the hearing, you would know that this was explained....it went back and forth among the intelligence community on exactly what happened, at first they said terrorist, and then they said the video could be it and then they went back to saying terrorists and then they ended up with BOTH being intertwined.

She lied her ass off.

The New Presidents name will be Clinton, Hillary Clinton

What is amazing was how Presidential Hillary looked

After prepping for months, the GOP scored zero hits on Hillary. How do they think the Republican candidate will handle her?

So fucking easy..... the same way Trey did at the hearing, showing just how much that cu*t lied!....But you commies and anti-American's don't care how bad she lied, or about the 4 men she killed!

ehtqTpW.gif

What a pathetic display by the Republican Party

An 11 hour political commercial on why Hillary should be the next president

What a pathetic display by the Republican Party

An 11 hour political commercial on why Hillary should be the next president

Yes, forget about getting to the TRUTH, you bastards wouldn't believe it even when the evidence is thrown in your faces! FOUR me died because of Obuma and Hillary TRYING to cover up the ability of muslim terrorists still attacking us, even though they stood on the plank of reelection that the Great Manchurian muslim had all the terrorist beaten and on the run....couldn't have anything interfere with THAT LIE, just might get some to see what a fraud this REGIME is!

the Republicans were TOLD by their brainwashing Media, that Obama had said that AlQaeda was dead, defeated, no longer a threat....

This specific LIE about what Obama actually said, allowed the right wing LIE masters media, to then claim that Obama Administration did not want anyone to know that AlQaeda was not dead and defeated...

The thing is, Obama NEVER SAID Alqaeda was defeated....that's right, that talking point from the right wing was never true in the first place, and this conspiracy of theirs of Obama wanting to hide it, could have never been created if they just simply fact checked their own media spinmeisters in the first place.....

the Republicans were TOLD by their brainwashing Media, that Obama had said that AlQaeda was dead, defeated, no longer a threat....

This specific LIE about what Obama actually said, allowed the right wing LIE masters media, to then claim that Obama Administration did not want anyone to know that AlQaeda was not dead and defeated...

The thing is, Obama NEVER SAID Alqaeda was defeated....that's right, that talking point from the right wing was never true in the first place, and this conspiracy of theirs of Obama wanting to hide it, could have never been created if they just simply fact checked their own media spinmeisters in the first place.....
  1. Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda’s Demise 32 Times since...
    cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-touts-al-qaeda-s-demise...Cached
    Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda’s Demise 32 Times since Benghazi Attack. By Fred Lucas | November 1, 2012 | 4:16 PM EDT ...
    1. Al Qaeda is “morphing,” not on the run, intel...
      www.cbsnews.com/news/al-qaeda-is-morphing-not-on-the-run...Cached
      Intelligence officials reiterate to Congress that the threat of al Qaeda ... Mr. Obama often said, “al Qaeda is on the run ... he said. Clapper noted that the al ...
    1. Flashback: Obama Says " Al- Qaeda Is On the Run"...
      www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/flashback-obama-says-al...Cached
      ... “We focused on the terrorists and Al-Qaeda is on the run.” ... Obama Says “Al-Qaeda Is On the Run” ... Al Ahram; Asharq Alawsat;

What did Republicans prove in their 11 hour debacle?

1 The committee is a partisan hit squad
2. Hillary has the cred to be president
3. Hillary is not too old to be President

1) She told the Egyptians hours after the attack that it was terrorism, she told Chelsea that it "was done by an Al-Qaeda like group, but then spent the next few days, including the casket ceremony of the four dead men blaming the attacks on a video.

2) The consulate sent 600 separate requests to the State Department for extra security, and none of them ever reached Clinton's desk.

Sorry.

You say that as if one can only be true if the other is false. That's certainly not the case.

1) She told the Egyptians hours after the attack that it was terrorism, she told Chelsea that it "was done by an Al-Qaeda like group", but then spent the next few days, including the casket ceremony of the four dead men blaming the attacks on a video.

Those two claims - that the video was in part a cause in the attack, and that it was "done by an al-qaeda-like group" are not mutually exclusive, and in fact both true.

Sorry.

Correct. Because diplomatic security requests aren't supposed go to the SoS's desk, they're supposed to go to the Assistant Secretary of State for Diplomatic Security's desk.

1) There were no protests in Benghazi that night over a video. None. It was a pre-planned, premeditated terrorist attack. So the former of your statement is false.

2) Under 22 USC 4865 or SECCA, she responsible for, or at least capable of, making security decisions for consulates like the one in Benghazi, especially decisions regarding the FEST teams. She was not allowed to delegate those duties to anyone else.

22 U.S.C. § 4865 (2)(B)(ii)(I) and (6)(A)

(2)Site selection

(B) Waiver authority

(i) In general

Subject to clause (ii), the Secretary of State may waive subparagraph (A) if the Secretary, together with the head of each agency employing personnel that would not be located at the site, determine that security considerations permit and it is in the national interest of the United States.

(ii) Chancery or consulate building

(I) Authority not delegable
The Secretary may not delegate the waiver authority under clause (i) with respect to a chancery or consulate building.

and

(6) State Department support

(A) Foreign Emergency Support Team

The Foreign Emergency Support Team (FEST) of the Department of State shall receive sufficient support from the Department, including—

(i) conducting routine training exercises of the FEST;

(ii) providing personnel identified to serve on the FEST as a collateral duty;

(iii) providing personnel to assist in activities such as security, medical relief, public affairs, engineering, and building safety; and

(iv) providing such additional support as may be necessary to enable the FEST to provide support in a post-crisis environment involving mass casualties and physical damage.

1. The leader of the attack disagrees with you, since that's apparently what he said as the attack was happening according to multiple eyewitnesses.

2. Nothing in that section of code says that the Secretary of State "cannot delegate" overseeing embassy security - and Hillary Clinton did not create the office of the Assistant Secretary for Diplomatic Security, it's been a State Department office since 1985.

Obama's own officials, (and the murdered Ambassador's own top deputy) disagrees with the "leader of the attack" too; saying the video was a "non-event" as a cause of the Benghazi attack
The video was a non-event? You want to go with that?

Sorry.

You say that as if one can only be true if the other is false. That's certainly not the case.

Actually not. Both of them are true.

1) She told the Egyptian PM that it was a straight out terrorist attack which didn't have anything to do with the video, she then told Chelsea the same thing.

2) Yet contrary to what she told the PM and her daughter, she spent the next few days blaming it on a video. She then reiterated that in her testimony yesterday:

"Several of you have raised the video and dismissed the importance of the video, and I think that is unfortunate.”

Contrary to what Doc said, Hillary saw the video as more than an "influence" or a "factor." She said it was unfortunate that they "dismissed the importance (past tense) of the video." That means that she blamed the video for the attack on Benghazi.

If "that's not true" is your only argument, then you're pathetic.

Last edited:

Sorry.

Actually not. Both of them are true.

1) She told the Egyptian PM that it was a straight out terrorist attack which didn't have anything to do with the video, she then told Chelsea the same thing.

2) Yet contrary to what she told the PM and her daughter, she spent the next few days blaming it on a video. She then reiterated that in her testimony yesterday:

"Several of you have raised the video and dismissed the importance of the video, and I think that is unfortunate.”

Contrary to what Doc said, Hillary saw the video as more than an "influence" or a "factor." She said it was unfortunate that they "dismissed the importance (past tense) of the video."

If "that's not true" is your only argument, then you're pathetic.

The video thing has been explained to death. It's a pretty dead issue at this point, I don't get why right wingers cling to it so desperately.

Forum List

Back