Congratulations to Hillary Clinton!

VQteq2p.jpg

Hillary stood on point for a full 11 hour interview by the Benghazi committee, being the only witness being questioned. She stood calm, confident, and professional the entire time.

Nothing new came up at all in the Benghazi committee, lots of political theatre and partisan showdowns, but really there isn't anything that I'm aware of that could be used in this interview that could put Clinton into the negative.

I have to say that was quite an endurance test and Hillary came through on top. Congratulations on her well deserved win.
As already correctly noted, should this 'hearing' conducted in bad faith by republicans end up benefiting Clinton, it would be the consequence of the right's unwarranted and partisan animosity toward Clinton, where conservatives would have only themselves to blame for their miscalculation.

Hillary stood on point for a full 11 hour interview by the Benghazi committee, being the only witness being questioned. She stood calm, confident, and professional the entire time.

Nothing new came up at all in the Benghazi committee, lots of political theatre and partisan showdowns, but really there isn't anything that I'm aware of that could be used in this interview that could put Clinton into the negative.

I have to say that was quite an endurance test and Hillary came through on top. Congratulations on her well deserved win.
She lied her ass off.

:thewave:

Run Hillary run!

Madame President
has a sweet ring to it
Lying Bitch is a more appropriate title.

As already correctly noted, should this 'hearing' conducted in bad faith by republicans end up benefiting Clinton, it would be the consequence of the right's unwarranted and partisan animosity toward Clinton, where conservatives would have only themselves to blame for their miscalculation.
It will mean a lying bitch lied her ass off and plenty of you idiots are stupid enough to believe it.

That Clinton was subjected to 11 hours of an unwarranted, partisan interrogation is in of itself reprehensible – Gowdy himself conceded that the 'hearings' resulted in no new information, something that was already known before the pointless proceedings began.

And as correctly predicted the ridiculous right is trying – and failing – to propagate their inane lies, misinformation, and spin, where the vast majority of the American people know the truth: that the 'hearings' are nothing more than a partisan witch hunt.

The "hearing", regardless of any "revelations" contained therein, probably increased the chances of a Hillary presidency by at least 10 or 20%.
LOL, yeah ok Jimmy the Greek.....just out of curiosity how much will what she has for breakfast today alter the probability of her winning the election a year from now?

Hillary contacts Egypts Prime Minister shortly after the attacks and tells him we know this was a pre planned attack it was not about a video then she and the administration tells the public for weeks after that it was about a video. I'm not sure very many would consider that as a win.

Yup. A pre planned attack that they had months of warnings about and did nothing.

Anyone who called her "performance" a win is one fucking idiot.

Actually two revelations came to light.

1) She told the Egyptians hours after the attack that it was terrorism, she told Chelsea that it "was done by an Al-Qaeda like group, but then spent the next few days, including the casket ceremony of the four dead men blaming the attacks on a video.

2) The consulate sent 600 separate requests to the State Department for extra security, and none of them ever reached Clinton's desk.

Sorry.

How she had the balls to actually show up at the funerals of those four men just goes to show what an absolute idiot she is.

To bad the families of the victims didn't kick her ass the hell out. I would have.

Many of the republicans came out as mad and crazed, their faces reminded one of what hate would look like. The woman who asked if Hillary was alone at home that night seemed totally deranged. Are these the best the republicans can elect? If so America is in trouble.

What stupid questions. Hillary should have got on her horse and road to get the Indians.

That Clinton was subjected to 11 hours of an unwarranted, partisan interrogation is in of itself reprehensible – Gowdy himself conceded that the 'hearings' resulted in no new information, something that was already known before the pointless proceedings began.

And as correctly predicted the ridiculous right is trying – and failing – to propagate their inane lies, misinformation, and spin, where the vast majority of the American people know the truth: that the 'hearings' are nothing more than a partisan witch hunt.

Actually, most Americans no nothing of Benghazi

-Geaux

The "hearing", regardless of any "revelations" contained therein, probably increased the chances of a Hillary presidency by at least 10 or 20%.
LOL, yeah ok Jimmy the Greek.....just out of curiosity how much will what she has for breakfast today alter the probability of her winning the election a year from now?
For breakfast she will have Eggs Benedict and shots of Captain Morgan™.

I'll put her probability in 2016 at 53.75% currently, subject to change.

Full disclosure: I'm the last person on the planet from whom you should take political predictions. But that won't stop me from making them!

:rock:

I have come to the conclusion Benghazi could read like a spy novel. I picture last minute meetings in the White House where satellite and on the ground intelligence are beaming images real-time of what was to unfold. The military poised ready to act...... CIA is demanding agents and Ambassador be pulled..... Yet the ultimate decision is made

... Terminate the video feeds.....

Obama goes to bed to prepare for an early morning flight to Las Vegas to stump for 2012

Hillary turned in and covered up...... merely a passing thought as she turned off the light...

Meanwhile, Ambassador Stevens is being brutally beaten and raped. Mr Smith killed.

Heroes on the roof- Mr. Doherty and Mr. Woods are fighting to their last breath as bullets tear through their bodies

Meanwhile, somewhere, a young Muslim is born.

-Geaux

benghazi_151807080.JPG

Full disclosure: I'm the last person on the planet from whom you should take political predictions. But that won't stop me from making them!

NOTE- Powers is smoking hot

Carry on

-Geaux

LOL, Thanks for the laugh Mac :)

People died and she blamed subordinates and the only thing sycophantic clintonites can say is "she stood calm confident and professional"? Is the freaking world still upside down to lefties?
Aren't you supposed to blame the terrorists?

She lied her ass off.
Yup. And the FBI was watching.

There were attacks on 5 other US embassies directly resulting from protests over The Innocence of Muslims.

Were these not your words? What were you implying?

I was not "implying" anything. I was stating a fact.

Come now. A fact isn't just randomly stated for no reason if not to infer a point.

What I understood was

"if the video is responsible for those attacks, then it is possible that it caused the attack on the consulate in Benghazi."

I can't read your intentions from the other side of an internet connection.

You have, once again, added to my statement with your own imagination.

I mentioned the fact that 5 other embassies were attacked directly due to the internet video to add context to your Hillary Clinton quote:

"This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.”

Why the need for context? It was easy to see she was blaming Benghazi on the video, irregardless of the five other attacks.

As you have proven......they just don't care.

Everyone knows she was lying.

Everyone knows they sent the vid maker to jail....contrary to the Liberal mantra 'better 100 guilty go free rather than one innocent blah blah blah...'

The truth is summed up here:
"Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."
Coulter

If there is a God who rewards rectitude, or karma, the same.....
...then Liberals have doomed us all.

Forum List

Back