Congratulations to Hillary Clinton!

if anyone on this board believes that our govt comes right out and blasts over the world wide tv audiences and web exactly what happened in ANY catastrophic event like this, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you....

it's expected, and even required, in many situations NOT TO DO THIS...

this is just faux outrage imo...

what the heck? they didn't gloss over 9/11/2001, now why would they need to this attack on 9/11/2012? this is so lame Care. the lied to us the American people because they didn't want to admit it was another attack on 9/11 because it would hurt Obama's legacy for one, and he up for Re-election for two. And show they are no better at keeping us safe then you all wail how Bush didn't on 9/11. They flat out lied right in our face and try to blame things on a video that people were protesting over and it got OUT OF HAND. If anyone bought that to began with. this whole thing was awful in they lied and then covered it up afterwards with some lame ass video and blamed it all on a innocent American citizen. that right there should piss people off.

Last edited:
Hillary stood on point for a full 11 hour interview by the Benghazi committee, being the only witness being questioned. She stood calm, confident, and professional the entire time.

Nothing new came up at all in the Benghazi committee, lots of political theatre and partisan showdowns, but really there isn't anything that I'm aware of that could be used in this interview that could put Clinton into the negative.

I have to say that was quite an endurance test and Hillary came through on top. Congratulations on her well deserved win.
:thewave:

Run Hillary run!

Madame President
has a sweet ring to it

She can't handle the job of Secretary of State, how could she possibly handle the presidency? Just because she's an Ideologue doesn't make everything ok, even if you agree with her. She would still be using an unprotected server to this day, had the Benghazi probes not brought that to light. She is a risk to the United States.

She had no Idea about 600 requests for Embassy security, she thought the Ambassador was JOKING when he was requesting more help.
Either she's a dunce or she is flat out lying. Benghazi Incident took place just before Obamas last election. He was partly running on the fact that he had AlQuida on the run. A terrorist AlQuida attack on the embassy would have been a setback to his campaign at the time.

Of course this was all a cover up to get Obama reelected. This is more of the same political horse shit as always. Hillary doesn't deserve the presidency, She was given the senate seat, and she was given the job of Secretary of State. She has earned nothing. Only real work she ever did was attacking the women her Husband assaulted, and they ended up paying one of them an 800K out of court settlement to shut up.

I think we are through with the Clintons and the Bushes now. Its time to move on

There are many many National security reasons in the immediate aftermath of such events for our Government to not go out on world television and tell the perps what our Intelligence know

The fact we know about it is because they chose to divulge this to the media, and thus to the American people. It was reported no later than 48 hours after the attack took place. We know they killed four of us, there was no need to go any further. You somehow are suggesting that I thought that the government should reveal all the info on live TV. I never once said that. You think me for a complete fool?

When further details emerged later on, people started playing Twister with the facts, as I clearly demonstrated to you.

I expect them to be making these decisions on whether they want 'the enemy' to know they are on to them or not, via national/world television appearances....

Actually, we already knew what they were planning to do, just not when they were going to do it. Remember, they were launching small scale attacks on the consulate long before the video surfaced. We were already on to them.

And this is NOT a new stance for me...I have said this a few times at the very beginning of this incident, on this very board, a few years back....and time has not changed my 'rational' position on it.

I've only been here close to three years, and I wasn't registered here when the attacks took place, so I wouldn't know what your position on the subject was. Not my place to stalk people on messageboards.

It's selfish and childish and ridiculous to expect the government to report to me in person on something like this that I know nothing about.... within the first few days or week of the actual tragedy overseas...

I would have assumed that the safety and well being of your fellow Americans would be paramount. But I guess not.

Last edited:
the Republicans were TOLD by their brainwashing Media, that Obama had said that AlQaeda was dead, defeated, no longer a threat....

This specific LIE about what Obama actually said, allowed the right wing LIE masters media, to then claim that Obama Administration did not want anyone to know that AlQaeda was not dead and defeated...

The thing is, Obama NEVER SAID Alqaeda was defeated....that's right, that talking point from the right wing was never true in the first place, and this conspiracy of theirs of Obama wanting to hide it, could have never been created if they just simply fact checked their own media spinmeisters in the first place.....
  1. Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda’s Demise 32 Times since...
    cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-touts-al-qaeda-s-demise...Cached
    Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda’s Demise 32 Times since Benghazi Attack. By Fred Lucas | November 1, 2012 | 4:16 PM EDT ...
    1. Al Qaeda is “morphing,” not on the run, intel...
      www.cbsnews.com/news/al-qaeda-is-morphing-not-on-the-run...Cached
      Intelligence officials reiterate to Congress that the threat of al Qaeda ... Mr. Obama often said, “al Qaeda is on the run ... he said. Clapper noted that the al ...
    1. Flashback: Obama Says " Al- Qaeda Is On the Run"...
      www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/flashback-obama-says-al...Cached
      ... “We focused on the terrorists and Al-Qaeda is on the run.” ... Obama Says “Al-Qaeda Is On the Run” ... Al Ahram; Asharq Alawsat;
on the run, etc is NOT SAYING they were DEFEATED, and is not saying there would never ever be another alqaeda attack....which is how your right wing media spun it....

even though obama DID NOT SAY they were defeated and gone forever, the right wing media, may have been right though....who even talks about alqaeda anymore....it's all isis... alqaeda has just disappeared off the radar it seems?

I thought you were one of the very few liberals in here that DIDN'T OCD over exact wording, although both mean virtually the same...apparently you are catching the mental disorder as it gets closer to the Hildebeast, being indicted....NOT convicted, just indicted, this you can also OCD over, if you wish!

Are you not familiar with the fact that people can, and often do, react to something that's said or done, especially if and when they take offense at it?

Isn't that what people like you do? I'll defer to your experience.

Don't you remember how certain Muslim extremists reacted to cartoons that portrayed Mohammed in an unflattering way?

Yes? And? Should we ban people from drawing cartoons of religious figures in an unflattering way? I don't go lopping someone's head off if they draw a picture of a gay Jesus. I'll disagree strongly with it, but it's still free speech.

You should understand that in the Christian context of Thou shalt not make any 'graven images.' That means that ANY depiction of Mohammed would be met with scorn and anger.

You don't even know what that commandment means do you?

A graven image is a false idol; a manufactured idol that people sometimes worship. A depiction of Muhammad by Charlie Hebdo was of what Muslims considered to be one of their key religious figures, so to them, not a "graven image."

Nice way of mischaracterizing what the Commandment intended.

So, it should be no surprise to ANYONE that an image of Mohammed (or, in this particular case, a video that openly MOCKS Mohammed) is going to be received with anger and vitriol.

So, you're outrightly blaming the video, even in the face of what Hillary said to the Egyptian Prime Minister?

Even the law recognizes the concept of an 'incitement to riot' as a causal factor when it comes to civil discord.

I find your knowledge of the law to be sorely lacking.

The definition of "to incite a riot" under 18 USC 2102 (b) shall not be defined as an expression of a belief or advocacy of ideas, clearly what the maker of the video was doing.

(b) As used in this chapter, the term “to incite a riot”, or “to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot”, includes, but is not limited to, urging or instigating other persons to riot, but shall not be deemed to mean the mere oral or written (1) advocacy of ideas or (2) expression of belief, not involving advocacy of any act or acts of violence or assertion of the rightness of, or the right to commit, any such act or acts.

The video clearly was not intent on causing riots or causing violence. The man was expressing himself and what he believed in. See, you're lying again.

Nakoula (the filmmaker) was sentenced in November 2012 to a year in federal prison, not for inciting riots as defined under the law, but for using false names in violation of a probation order in a bank fraud case. See how that worked? They, and you, didn't have a case under federal riot laws. But they used his probation violation as a convenient way to jail him given the circumstances. Now we all know that wasn't why he was put in jail, now do we?

Conservatives just make themselves look ignorant when they routinely dismiss causal factors as if it's not possible which is downright funny seeing as how easily conservatives take offense at just about everything when they don't feel they're getting the respect they deserve.

Nice, seeing as how I exposed your colossal ignorance, you have no place lecturing me.

:p

Also, didn't it come out in the hearing that initially there was an alqaeda type group that was CLAIMING credit for the attack, but it also came out that a day or two later this group reneged their claim taking credit?

So even that part was confusing to those in the supposed Know.....1 minute it is one thing the next minute the group claiming credit reneges that credit, one of the participant perps captured says he began the attack initially because of the video....

I'm certain it was confusing for everyone initially, and this is why the talking points changed, and waffled, back and forth....along with them having to decide what they wanted the Perps to know that they knew, about them....

CLINTON: Well, Congressman, there was a lot of conflicting information that we were trying to make sense of. The situation was very fluid. It was fast-moving. There was also a claim of responsibility by Ansar al-Sharia. And when I talked to the Egyptian prime minister, I said that this was a claim of responsibility by Ansar al-Sharia, by a group that was affiliated -- or at least wanted to be affiliated -- with Al Qaida.

Sometime after that, the next -- next day, early the next morning after that, on the 12th or 13th, they retracted their claim of responsibility.

Rep. Jim Jordan vs. Hillary Clinton: Why Did You Tell Egyptians Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack But Not The American People?

There were Al-Qaeda militants there that night, and THEY led the attack. They were the core group of attackers.

US Intel believes some Benghazi attackers tied to al Qaeda in Iraq - CNN.com

Moreover, more than two weeks after the attack, Clinton suggested that Al-Qaeda was once again behind it:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/27/w...ink-between-al-qaeda-and-attack-in-libya.html

On September 10, 2012, at least 18 hours before the attack in Benghazi, al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri released a video to coincide with the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks in 2001, which called for attacks on Americans in Libya in order to avenge the death of Abu Yahya al-Libi in a drone strike in Pakistan in June 2012.[6] It is uncertain how much prior knowledge of the attack al-Zawahiri had, though he praised the attackers on October 12, 2012 in another video.[111] On September 14, 2012, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula released a statement arguing the attack was revenge for the death of al-Libi, though they did not claim official responsibility for the Benghazi attack.[6] It was later reported that 3 operatives from the group did take part in the attack.[6] Further, an intercepted phone call from the Benghazi area immediately after the attack reportedly linked senior Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb commander Mokhtar Belmokhtar to the attack.[112]

- 2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These groups did not directly claim responsibility, but US intel pinned them as the groups behind the attack. Still doesn't change the fact she lied about the attack stemming from the video.

Last edited:
I've never seen people worship a politician the way these lib/left/democrats do. get the title : Congratulations to Hillary. you would think she had won a Miss America contest or something, not called to testify in an investigation where people were killed, and an Innocent American citizen was jailed for no good damn reason..but here they sit giving her congratulations. there's something so wrong about it. it's scary

if anyone on this board believes that our govt comes right out and blasts over the world wide tv audiences and web exactly what happened in ANY catastrophic event like this, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you....

it's expected, and even required, in many situations NOT TO DO THIS...

this is just faux outrage imo...

what the heck? they didn't gloss over 9/11/2001, now why would they need to this attack on 9/11/2012? this is so lame Care. the lied to us the American people because they didn't want to admit it was another attack on 9/11 because it would hurt Obama's legacy for one, and he up for Re-election for two. And show they are no better at keeping us safe then you all wail how Bush didn't on 9/11. They flat out lied right in our face and try to blame things on a video that people were protesting over and it got OUT OF HAND. If anyone bought that to began with. this whole thing was awful in they lied and then covered it up afterwards with some lame ass video and blamed it all on a innocent American citizen. that right there should piss people off.
they knew 9/11 was going to happen it seems...within 24 hours they had the names and pictures of 19 hijackers that they said committed this....

that's a bit strange to me and I am not one to usually think in a conspirator(y) way...

But I beg to question HOW IN THE HECK did our intelligence community and administration KNOW who the 19 hijackers were within a day of the catastrophe? HOW? So sure of who did it that they plastered their pictures and names on National TV immediately?

If they KNEW SO MUCH about these men, and who committed this crime, WHY could they not have STOPPED it from happening?

Looks like the Benghazi and email conspiracy theories about Hillary are falling apart

What do Republicans have left to run on?

There are always all those photoshopped Hillary pictures

Only Republicans seek the presidency by exploiting four dead bodies

right? they can't convince you that their candidate is a good one, they can only TRY to convince you that the opposing candidate is some sort of evil... the haters eat that shit right up.

Hillary stood on point for a full 11 hour interview by the Benghazi committee, being the only witness being questioned. She stood calm, confident, and professional the entire time.

Nothing new came up at all in the Benghazi committee, lots of political theatre and partisan showdowns, but really there isn't anything that I'm aware of that could be used in this interview that could put Clinton into the negative.

I have to say that was quite an endurance test and Hillary came through on top. Congratulations on her well deserved win.
you are correct. The inquisitors are the ones who left the hearing w/ egg on their faces.

Amazing performance by Hillary

11 hours of "gotcha" and Republicans and they came up blank

Hillary once again showed she was the only adult in the room
One loopy bitch...
Hillary demonstrated to all that she is a fucking smart bitch taking on the best the GOP has to offer

The Republicans on the panel have been preparing for months to finally get Hillary. Hillary took them all on and calmly and professionally put them in their place
She easily dispatched them yes.

Only progressives celebrate the lie about four dead Americans

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Lmao th at s rich coming from the party of baby killing

<sob>. But....but....What about abortion?....<sob>
Proof of how evil you are

Last edited:
Only progressives celebrate the lie about four dead Americans

Lmao th at s rich coming from the party of baby killing

<sob>. But....but....What about abortion?....<sob>
Proffered how evil you are

Tapatalk make you say that?

So because she confidently faced questioning that shows she is a liar, she is presidential? That makes no sense

Someone sent me this....

James Woods– Verified account ‏@RealJamesWoods

It boils down to this: if you like Valerie Jarrett as our current president, you'll just love Sidney Blumenthal. #BenghaziAnswers

Forum List

Back