Congratulations to the US message board for having no anti-Semitic posters.

All those talking about "innocent civilians" in Gaza are ignorant of how not innocent they actually are.

This is something I've known for a decade, since Obama was president.

Their school curriculum revolves around "Kill the Jew" and waging jihad on the kafir.

They train 8 and 9 year olds to be suicide bombers.

And the UN pays for it all with US taxpayer funds. Isn't that nice? :rolleyes-41:

Trump had cut that off, but Biden restarted it in April of his 1st year.
And Biden and the Left will welcome them here with open arms, antisemitism not a concern.

There are at least 20 countries that are majority Muslim. What’s so terrible about having a ONE little Jewish country - especially when considering how critical it is for Jews to have a safe harbor should Jew-hate ramp up even worse than it has become in the last few weeks?

I don’t know why it’s even an issue. PRO Israel. Sheer arrogance. PRO anything? Assuming one has the right to decide the rights of another country. Does Belgium deserve to exist? That’s a small place too.

And even in the midst of a defensive war,(like all the ones preceding it) the IDF are being pressured to adhere to certain codes of behaviour, to be answerable to the rest of us keyboard warriors sitting thousands of miles away in our comfortable homes, safe, we hope, from a knock on the door, resulting in a rape, torture, beheading, kidnap, destruction of our property.

Which reminds me; is anything being demanded of Hamas?

All those talking about "innocent civilians" in Gaza are ignorant of how not innocent they actually are.

I wanted to bring that one up. But is that remotely possible? In these days of woke virtue signalling?

I don’t know why it’s even an issue. PRO Israel. Sheer arrogance. PRO anything? Assuming one has the right to decide the rights of another country. Does Belgium deserve to exist? That’s a small place too.

And even in the midst of a defensive war,(like all the ones preceding it) the IDF are being pressured to adhere to certain codes of behaviour, to be answerable to the rest of us keyboard warriors sitting thousands of miles away in our comfortable homes, safe, we hope, from a knock on the door, resulting in a rape, torture, beheading, kidnap, destruction of our property.

Which reminds me; is anything being demanded of Hamas?
Nope. The antisemitic pro-Palestinians are rioting and protesting Israel while ignoring that HAMAS has hostages. In fact, they’re ripping down posters of them because 1) Israeli loves don’t matter, and 2) they’re downplaying the hostages because it makes their HAMAS heroes look bad.

If you ignore the virtue signaling, yes.

There’s a whole issue of child warriors I’ve been following for a long time. If that isn’t child abuse.........

Not reported in the mainstream, is an organisation dedicated to ‘rescuing’ and rehabilitating these children who are perpetrators.

There’s a whole issue of child warriors I’ve been following for a long time. If that isn’t child abuse.........

Not reported in the mainstream, is an organisation dedicated to ‘rescuing’ and rehabilitating these children who are perpetrators.
I never heard of that. It would be a good thing, though.

Like I said, I boned up on this stuff a decade ago, was trying to find out about child suicide bombers.

Not really up to current events on those things, but some things have definitely not changed.

This is about antisemitism… I’ve seen none of it on the entire US message board. I’ve only seen a tiny fraction of all posters here on the usmb complain about “antisemitism” if somebody criticized Israel…

I haven’t seen one poster say all Jews are the enemy. Have you?

the same people calling folks antisemitic are also folks who criticize BLM and claim to support free speech. They should be embarrassed. It is literally the same tactics BLM supporters use calling anyone and everyone who disagrees with them a racist.

Hell I never thought I would see the day when some of my fellow Trump supporters turn into BLM type crybabies.

the challenge has been made and the demand is the accusers show proof. We need to see quotes …until then there is no antisemitism on the US message board.
Maybe you need a mirror? These are your 12 threads you started that are either critical of Israel, or pro-Islam, or pro-Palestinian, correct?

Last edited:
I figured him out in like two posts.

Frank is either naive or is nothing more than a propaganda fundamentalist hate spammer who is proud of his personal ethics that have nothing to do with the reality of the situation, a true hypocrisy of its own, and hypocrisy is the easiest to catch someone on.

At least the media is being held to some task.

Anti-Semitic attacks in Britain have risen by +500 %.

It's one thing to be Jewish , just as it is to be Catholic

It's entirely another to be Zionist , just as it were if one were a terrorist

~S~
True. Not all Jews are Zionists and prefer to simply live their lives in peace. Zionism, for all intents and purposes, thrives on terrorism.

Maybe you need a mirror? These are your 12 threads you started that are either critical of Israel, or pro-Islam, or pro-Palestinian, correct?

Free speech prevails

Your side is filled with crybabies, using BLM tactics. It’s a disgrace. You call anyone who disagrees with you a racist. And you folks don’t know the history of the holy land. It was under Roman and Christian control for hundreds of years. Show some respect for the Christian history.

Not any of you folks have been able to provide any anti-Semitic comments by US MB posters. Not a single one. It’s all hearsay and thought crimes.

The land is not only important to Jews and Muslims, but equally important to Christians.

It's not my claim, it's yours! You can't say the reason why you said something? Do you just say things for no particular reason?
I gave you the reason to the very question you asked. You’re just too much of a dullard to understand.

It doesn’t much matter why you’re an anti-Semite. It suffices to know that you are an anti Semite.

So the real question is this: if you can’t explain why you’re an anti-Semite, the. why don’t you give some thought to whether you’re a scumbag for being an anti-Semite? (Hint: you are.)

Even a stupid sack of rancid pus like you could change (we all hope).

I gave you the reason to the very question you asked. You’re just too much of a dullard to understand.

It doesn’t much matter why you’re an anti-Semite. It suffices to know that you are an anti Semite.

So the real question is this: if you can’t explain why you’re an anti-Semite, the. why don’t you give some thought to whether you’re a scumbag for being an anti-Semite? (Hint: you are.)

Even a stupid sack of rancid pus like you could change (we all hope).
No, you did not answer the question! I asked you, why would I hate Jews? And you did not answer this very simple question.

No, you did not answer the question! I asked you, why would I hate Jews? And you did not answer this very simple question.
I don’t care why you are an anti Semite.

It’s bad enough that you are an anti Semite.

And I did answer. Repeatedly. I am not to blame for your lack of any hint of an ability to comprehend. 👍

Grow. Change. Repent.

Forum List

Back