Congratulations, Walmart Shoppers!

I have zero desire to shop this weekend, zero...

I have never had it, nothing is worth this, someday he will get his turn

I have zero desire to shop this weekend, zero...

I have never had it, nothing is worth this, someday he will get his turn

Exactly. If I'm shopping (I hate shopping) - it is going to be online.

The only reason I have to go near a shopping mall is to go to the gym tomorrow.

Should be a hoot.

I'm going to check with my road buddy, see if she wants to do a wander. If we do, it's going to be far from the madding crowds.

A friend said it looked like he was rescuing someone from the mob. His wife, maybe? Of course, I went all old-fashioned and asked why he'd put her in harm's way like that. My friend said she'd like to see her husband tell her she couldn't go!

I'm like alrighty then. >.>

Cool. Elbows to assholes to save a few bucks on made-in-china crap and get mugged by assholes who value material possessions over common decency. Sounds fun. Sign me up.

Just took a claim from a chain (not Walmart). Nine year-old fell on his face in the mens room, where the floor was clean and clear. Gee, that couldn't be cuz mom had him out shopping at 2:20 a.m., could it?

Online is the only way to go. Everything these stores mark down/discount to attract the crowd is available through a nearby keyboard.

Probably no American corporation has done more to destroy American industry than Walmart. However, Walmart is just giving Americans what they want, cheap foreign goods and lots of crappy jobs. If Walmart didn't do it, someone else would. In some countries such as Germany and South Korea, people prefer to shop local markets which is why you won't find Walmart's in these countries.

Last edited:
BS. Online makes it easier to screw you. Then just try contacting anyone for help.

paypal is your friend....i do a lot of online shopping....a lot....i got screwed one time on ebay.....everything else has gone fine...and when i need a number.....i get it...look at your credit card statement if you use it...the account number is nearly always the contact number for that business....but i try to only deal with good companies...not just the lowest price....sometimes i am simply amazed at the service i get from online companies....being a repeat customer is a bonus....and i rarely pay shipping..that is just a curse to me....paying shipping...

I guess the economy is looking up. But seriously....I wouldn't shop on Black Friday if you gave me a million to do so.

Forum List

Back