Congratulations, Walmart Shoppers!

The holidays are a BAD time for lots of people. BAD. December sucks for me, but I won't "whine" about it. Let's just say, there are more suicides during holidays than any other time...or at least I think I heard it was. I can see why.

Sorry Cabbie, about any issues you are dealing with concerning your family. I can relate.:(

That's true. Hope you are OK, Gracie. The one thing nice about this time is that everybody is so busy shopping one can get some great deals at massage spas and all other beauty pampering. This is a great way to pUmp the spirits.

Last edited:
I went to Best Buy this morning. Only 3 people in front of me waiting to check out. Store was about three quarters full. Piece of cake.

The holidays are a BAD time for lots of people. BAD. December sucks for me, but I won't "whine" about it. Let's just say, there are more suicides during holidays than any other time...or at least I think I heard it was. I can see why.

Sorry Cabbie, about any issues you are dealing with concerning your family. I can relate.:(

Perhaps you and Cabbie could start a thread designed to bring some festivity to the suicidally inclined.

That's true. Hope you are OK, Gracie. The one thing nice about this time is that everybody is so busy shopping one can get some great deals at massage spas and all other beauty pampering. This is a great way to pimp the spirits.

I'm fine, but thanks for asking Vox.:)

I have the warmth of a message board and a T Rex of a computer to get me to that warmth, so I'm good.:lol:

That's true. Hope you are OK, Gracie. The one thing nice about this time is that everybody is so busy shopping one can get some great deals at massage spas and all other beauty pampering. This is a great way to pimp the spirits.

:eusa_eh:

Ok I'm all about the "massage spa."

:woohoo:

Perhaps you and Cabbie could start a thread designed to bring some festivity to the suicidally inclined.

why should you be nasty? people being lonely during the holidays is nothing to mock.

why should you be nasty? people being lonely during the holidays is nothing to mock.

Hey, I posted the fucking smilie

:smiliehug:

Now, I'm trying to maintain some balance.

Well. If this isn't a glaring example of human greed and avarice, I don't know what is. Risking life and limb for *gasp* Christmas gifts. Corporations have turned Christmas into a circus anyhow, I mean, they started advertising BEFORE HALLOWEEN WAS OVER!

Congratulations indeed.

Exactly. If I'm shopping (I hate shopping) - it is going to be online.

The only reason I have to go near a shopping mall is to go to the gym tomorrow.

Should be a hoot.

I'm going to check with my road buddy, see if she wants to do a wander. If we do, it's going to be far from the madding crowds.

Got to the mall around 3 PM, most of the black Friday crowd must have headed home already because it wasn't that bad.

I got my feel good prezzie already. You are blessing me with that scrumptious avie of yours, lol.

Probably no American corporation has done more to destroy American industry than Walmart. However, Walmart is just giving Americans what they want, cheap foreign goods and lots of crappy jobs. If Walmart didn't do it, someone else would. In some countries such as Germany and South Korea, people prefer to shop local markets which is why you won't find Walmart's in these countries.
I don't like to knock Walmart as it provides employment for many folks in various communities who would otherwise be without a job. I do shop there myself.

Back to the title of this thread, a congratulations is definitely in order. Congratulations to Walmart that no one was killed there today (Black Friday).

Forum List

Back