Congratulations, Walmart Shoppers!

we went out on bf several years ago...best buy for some type of game box....we got there about 2 pm....shelves were stocked....in and out in under 15 minutes

Can you imagine how this chaps some peoples butts

if they want to be petty on Thanksgiving, so what

the mocking never ceases all over, Walmart like they are the ONLY store that had "Black Friday shoppers"

so who's more petty here? I guess because it wasn't Macys

Last edited:
This crap just makes me glad I am such a recluse. People are CRAZY. They need STUFF. Hitting, shoving, KILLING, poking, pushing, hurting people just to get some gadget...it boggles my mind. Stuff. That is all they want. Stuff. That's cheap. And damned to anyone who gets in their way.

With that said..I am amazed at the people who take their KIDS, knowing what is in store. That's like someone saying "Ok kids! We gotta go to the war zone and some people..maybe even us...will get hurt, maimed or killed. Go pee before we all head out!"

Makes ya wonder what the fuck would happen if we were ever attacted by another country, FULL FORCE. Think folks would be standing arm in arm along the shores ready to protect each other and this country? Oh hell no. They would be busy looting to get STUFF.

Living in Alaska I learned to shop on the Internet, the way to go

you couldn't drag me out to these Black Fridays, I hate shopping anyway

Living in Alaska I learned to shop on the Internet, the way to go

you couldn't drag me out to these Black Fridays, I hate shopping anyway
The growth in Internet sales is far greater than in store sales. If the current trend continues, shopping malls will be specialty stores, warehouses where merchandise is picked up, and showrooms.

Probably no American corporation has done more to destroy American industry than Walmart.

That's brilliant. know a lot about Wal-Mart do we? You might want to rethink that bullshit and aim your animosity at the likes Goldman Sachs, and others. From where I sit nobody did more to gut the manufacturing base than Clinton, Bush, and Obama. Moron.

I shop online once in awhile. Mostly, I shop at mom and pop stores here locally. Feed the town I live in, it feeds us. And in mom and pop shops, you don't get the bullshit like at big box stores or malls. Sure, I pay a bit more, but considering the potential harm, the lines, the gas, the hassles...it comes out as the same price at the smaller local stores vs the bigger ones.

I plan to do all my xmas shopping for the 3 people need to get STUFF for, right here in my little town. Maybe Rite Aid..maybe the local small bookstore, which has all kinds of interesting doo dads and thingymajigs. And of course..the super duper killer find at a local thrift shop.

BS. Online makes it easier to screw you. Then just try contacting anyone for help.

Anything you want on Amazon has a place that you can ask questions. They also answer emails if you contact them. Not only that, many people who use Amazon to sell, will send you the cost of the return shipping. Even if they don't, it is still cheaper for me to ship something back than to make another trip to town. Amazon has ALWAYS been easy for me to work with. Always.

I guess the economy is looking up. But seriously....I wouldn't shop on Black Friday if you gave me a million to do so.

Meh.

I normally have the same attitude, but I absoultely had to get a new desk chair, so I hit the American Warehouse Furniture store early to buy a nice chair made in Bangladesh. I got there an hour after it opened 0800 hrs. It was so easy to find parking I wondered if the lighted OPEN sign was lieing to me, but it wasn't and I found I had the store to myself.

Afterward I went to Wal-Mart to find most of the cashiers shuffling their feet, or chatting among themselves, trying to look busy.

Black Friday, indeed.

Can you imagine how this chaps some peoples butts

if they want to be petty on Thanksgiving, so what

the mocking never ceases all over, Walmart like they are the ONLY store that had "Black Friday shoppers"

so who's more petty here?

English, please.
There were lots of incidents at stores that weren't Wally World. But they're an object of nearly universal irrational disdain amongst leftist know-nothings, so the only unruly shoppers we will be told of are those shopping there.

Get it now?

I guess the economy is looking up. But seriously....I wouldn't shop on Black Friday if you gave me a million to do so.

Meh.

I normally have the same attitude, but I absoultely had to get a new desk chair, so I hit the American Warehouse Furniture store early to buy a nice chair made in Bangladesh. I got there an hour after it opened 0800 hrs. It was so easy to find parking I wondered if the lighted OPEN sign was lieing to me, but it wasn't and I found I had the store to myself.

Afterward I went to Wal-Mart to find most of the cashiers shuffling their feet, or chatting among themselves, trying to look busy.

Black Friday, indeed.

Think cyber Monday.

I never had a problem shopping online. I'd shop at L.L. Bean, Old Navy Amazon, etc etc

I can't recall one time I've had a problem..Now my ex did with buying something on Ebay..I've never played on it

I get the impression that the ones who whine the most about Walmart are the ones who never shop anywhere else :rolleyes:

The holidays are a BAD time for lots of people. BAD. December sucks for me, but I won't "whine" about it. Let's just say, there are more suicides during holidays than any other time...or at least I think I heard it was. I can see why.

Sorry Cabbie, about any issues you are dealing with concerning your family. I can relate.:(

Meh.

Black Friday, indeed.

Think cyber Monday.

Yeh, usually I prepare myself for Cyber-Shopping by at least walking empty-handed out of one store filled with Hispanic Shoppers desperate to SAVE 50% OFF SWEAT SUITS!!!, but I guess I set the bar too high this year.

:(

Forum List

Back