? Congress Gets A Pass ?

You're big on name calling but low on common sense..

Lumpy....

I know you are intelligent. Why are you pretending not to be intelligent in this thread? I don't know what else I can do. I have provided the facts.

It is a shame that ideology prevents even intelligent "conservatives" from dealing with facts.

Peace.

You are a stupid, closed minded shill.

The ACA exchanges are for Individuals.

There are Exchanges for Small Businesses but not for the government.

Congress fucked up and needed Executive intervention to fix the problem.

Congress could have voted themselves a raise to fix it, but that would have meant exposing themselves to ridicule. Which they richly deserve.

You are a truly stupid human being.

And I truly mean that.

Stupid beyond belief.

You know that Congress and Congrsssionl staffers are not exempt from the ACA, right?

Go ahead...say it again. Repeat after me:

"Congress is not exempt from Obamacare"

What ugly thing crawled up your ass and died inside of you?

It's not about money.

It's about lying.

It gets complicated and I don't fully understand the ACA myself. But the Exchanges are for Individuals

The Grassley amendment was improperly and hastily worded.

In their effort to lie to the Country, in their haste to lie to the Country, dimocraps voted for the Grassley Amendment without giving it much thought.

The exchanges are for individual policies, not for group policies. Therefore, the government couldn't be a participant in the Health Insurance plan. Neither can any other employer. Not how the exchanges role.

And when Congress realized what they had done, they didn't like it.

And I don't blame them too much. They stupidly voted away a lot of money for themselves because the Exchanges are for INDIVIDUALS and the SHOP program is for SMALL BUSINESSES, for which the Federal Government doesn't wualify.

So instead of saying, "er... uh, guys....? We fucked up. We didn't mean to vote all that money away" and then being up front, in the open and honest...

They did what dimocraps always do. What their instinct tell them to do....

They lied about it.

And then they got their butthole-buddies in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM to lie about it.

And their idiot attack-yorkies on the internet to lie about it.

Congress is no better off than they were before the ACA passed. Not a bit. Not at all.

What pisses me off.... dimocraps lie.

They lie when there's no reason to lie and then DEMAND that you swallow the lie.... Or else.

Congress and their staffers got an exception. There's no loophole here, they got an exemption, a waiver.... Whatever you want to call it...

They got bailed out by the scumbag-in-chief.

Nobody denies that there was an OPM order to allow for participatory monies to be given to the exchanges.

Which is illegal and why they needed the Executive Branch to step in.

They could have voted themselves a raise and taken the money as an after-tax supplement.

But no, dimocraps gotta lie --About everything.

And so the exemption, the waiver, the whistle up their ass singing Dixie.

Whatever.

But it isn't about money. There's no money being made or lost here.

It's about how dimocraps are the lyingest motherfuckers the Earth has ever seen.

And it wasn't even necessary. All they had to do was be honest.

A foreign concept to dimocraps.
I agree with you, outside or your silly dimocrap ranting....:eusa_whistle:

But it's not that this was done that hastily....you can go to C-Span archives and watch the debate they had on Grasley's amendment and NO ONE in Congress, not even Grasley, talks or debates about taking employee compensation for their health care benefits away from them with them having to choose the insurance providers on the exchange....it's just about having to choose from the same policies on the exchange....

AND it is not in the grasley amendment to take away employee compensation for it either.....

Prove it.

It's not about money.

It's about lying.

It gets complicated and I don't fully understand the ACA myself. But the Exchanges are for Individuals

In their effort to lie to the Country, in their haste to lie to the Country, dimocraps voted for the Grassley Amendment without giving it much thought.

The exchanges are for individual policies, not for group policies. Therefore, the government couldn't be a participant in the Health Insurance plan. Neither can any other employer. Not how the exchanges role.

And I don't blame them too much. They stupidly voted away a lot of money for themselves because the Exchanges are for INDIVIDUALS and the SHOP program is for SMALL BUSINESSES, for which the Federal Government doesn't wualify.

So instead of saying, "er... uh, guys....? We fucked up. We didn't mean to vote all that money away" and then being up front, in the open and honest...

They lied about it.

And then they got their butthole-buddies in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM to lie about it.

Congress is no better off than they were before the ACA passed. Not a bit. Not at all.

They lie when there's no reason to lie and then DEMAND that you swallow the lie.... Or else.

Congress and their staffers got an exception. There's no loophole here, they got an exemption, a waiver.... Whatever you want to call it...

Nobody denies that there was an OPM order to allow for participatory monies to be given to the exchanges.

They could have voted themselves a raise and taken the money as an after-tax supplement.

Whatever.

It's about how dimocraps are the lyingest motherfuckers the Earth has ever seen.

But it's not that this was done that hastily....you can go to C-Span archives and watch the debate they had on Grasley's amendment and NO ONE in Congress, not even Grasley, talks or debates about taking employee compensation for their health care benefits away from them with them having to choose the insurance providers on the exchange....it's just about having to choose from the same policies on the exchange....

AND it is not in the grasley amendment to take away employee compensation for it either.....

Congresscritters don't want to pay for their health insurance?

Who'da think it.

By the way, there are a few people in Congress that are speaking out against the exemption.

Article | Congressman Phil Gingrey, M.D.

It's not about money.

It's about lying.

They lied about it.

Whatever.

Who'da think it.

By the way, there are a few people in Congress that are speaking out against the exemption.

Gingery is dishonest in that press release. Absolutely dishonest.

This shit needs to stop sometime. Don't you agree?

I'm going on a well deserved vacation in about an hour, quit picking on me for a week..:lol:

Who'da think it.

Gingery is dishonest in that press release. Absolutely dishonest.

This shit needs to stop sometime. Don't you agree?

Supporting Congresscritters because you are dumber than dog shit?

I already stopped.

Should Congress and their "special interests" be exempt from the legislation they pass...ie Obamacare?

I vote.. NO.. (with outrage)...if we're getting screwed, they should as well....:mad:

No. If it's good enough for us, then it's good enough for the ruling class elite impersonating statesmen and stateswomen in D.C.

Too stupid. You are too stupid.

No other employers MUST use the exchange. You are just too stupid.

You're big on name calling but low on common sense..

Lumpy....

I know you are intelligent. Why are you pretending not to be intelligent in this thread? I don't know what else I can do. I have provided the facts.

It is a shame that ideology prevents even intelligent "conservatives" from dealing with facts.

Peace.

New Study Says: Facts Don’t Matter When it Comes to Politics

Forum List

Back