Congress is trying to de-fund sanctuary cities

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I kind of wonder why it took so long to get around to this?

But better late than never...

Sure defund them. And they need to defund anything the GOP touches considering it's the blue states and cities that are paying for all this nonsense.

I kind of wonder why it took so long to get around to this?

But better late than never...
Typical Republican tactic, tank the economy by not thinking things through. No wonder that on the average the economy does better during Democratic administrations.

Typical Republican tactic, tank the economy by not thinking things through. No wonder that on the average the economy does better during Democratic administrations.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You have zero idea how insane you sound.
I thought he sounded quite sane

and don't u find it a little... ironic or whatever... a leftist preaching on sanity?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yea but anytime blue cities get cash from feds, they need to pay a bloated bureaucracy before any leftover Monet gets to the mission.

and boy is that bureaucracy bloated!

In other words, the $ mostly goes into the pockets of do-nothing (but make things worse) dimrat elites

Defund all the government at all levels.

Fire the government employees, kick them out on the street
YES!

Talk about people who deserve to be homeless... and always wondering where to take a leak

LOL

We are thier slaves, fire them, free me
AMEN

!

The ones who make the $$ should decide things...

Funny, the Founders said the same thing

but they're a bunch of racist whiteys... :rolleyes:

To be honest, I can't remember what happened before. Seems like they declared it unconstitutional
hopefully you are not recalling correctly!

o_O

I don't recall the Constitution saying that the taxpayers should fund much of ANYTHING save military

Forum List

Back