🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congress threatens to jail those who don't comply with subpoenas

This impeachment inquiry is not a legal impeachment procedure in any way. You cannot compel someone to testify when there is no power of the law behind it.
Without a vote in the house to authorize the inquiry they have no monies and have no power to subpoena.
LOLOL

Show where House rules require a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry or you're full of shit...
Show where a single party can Impeach a President.
Dumbfuck, no one's impeached trump yet. Seriously, WTF is wrong with you??

This impeachment inquiry is not a legal impeachment procedure in any way. You cannot compel someone to testify when there is no power of the law behind it.
Without a vote in the house to authorize the inquiry they have no monies and have no power to subpoena.
LOLOL

Show where House rules require a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry or you're full of shit...
Show where a single party can Impeach a President.
The communist party.

Democrats never legislate on behalf of those who elected them. They solely investigate those who defeated them.

This is definitely uncharted territory for congress. But once you jail someone, then they have a right to an attorney.

Tlaib says Democrats have discussed detaining White House officials who don't testify

Jailing someone for not complying with a subpoena issued from an illegal investigation. Oh yea, this will be fun.

There is nothing in the constitution that requires the president to respond to subpoena, or to require the WH official to testify in secret.

There is nothing in the constitution that requires the president to respond to subpoena
Which is why we have the Supreme Court... which already made a unanimous decision against Tricky Dicky's claims of executive privilege to sidestep subpoenas. The lower courts will abide, and the SCOTUS will laugh off any appeals.

Democrats never legislate on behalf of those who elected them. They solely investigate those who defeated them.
The stack of bills on Moscow Mitch's desk says otherwise. Join us in reality, cultist....
Remind me how you cared when the dems did it? Remember Harry Reid? Or was that different?
I didn't say it upset me. His comments were idiotic, for the reasons i mentioned. These are simple English sentences. Try to follow.

There is nothing in the constitution that requires the president to respond to subpoena
Which is why we have the Supreme Court... which already made a unanimous decision against Tricky Dicky's claims of executive privilege to sidestep subpoenas. The lower courts will abide, and the SCOTUS will laugh off any appeals.

What part of "co-equal branches of government" you do not understand?

The stack of bills on Moscow Mitch's desk says otherwise. Join us in reality, cultist....
Remind me how you cared when the dems did it? Remember Harry Reid? Or was that different?
I didn't say it upset me. His comments were idiotic, for the reasons i mentioned. These are simple English sentences. Try to follow.
I follow perfectly you whine when republicans do something and applaud when Democrats do the exact same thing. We all know who and what you are.

I follow perfectly you whine when republicans do something and applaud when Democrats do the exact same thing. We all know who and what you are.
Nah, you just made that up because you are a sissy little cultist who needed to change the subject away from Dear Leader, because you were shitting in your pants over it.

Surprised that fascists want to arrest people for not bowing to fake and unlawful inquiries or that they use it to arrest their political opponents which according to Dems is colluding with foreign entities to manipulate an election (because they are using 2 Ukraines they claim guilty of campaign finance violations to seek info on their opposition parties candidates lawyer. *LOL* Busted by their own arguments.
DEMS checkmated themselves. *L*

So what can you do? How many times do I have to tell you who handles these complaints on congressional abuses?
This is the branch that oversights the House:
Make a Submission
Submit the above criminal activity for review investigations.
If you feel the OCE is compromised and turning a blind eye then report that problem to whoever oversights the OCE possibly the AG office can twll you if they handle investigating how OCE is handling these complaints. Something tells me the OCE is feeding Dems a heads up, because I noticed how they behaved right after complaints until heat blew over and their emulated responses & Dems vendetta payback after.

Forum List

Back