🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congress threatens to jail those who don't comply with subpoenas

Just for liberals like you, I hope in the future we crush you people
Oh, I know. You're a nauseating little weasel who dehumanizes people who dont share his superstitions. Good for you. Say it loud and proud, you fucking crybaby. You're whining is music to my ears.

lol....What a puke you really are....No way you'd be like that in person.

Look, the POTUS has an absolute right to have his people around him, give him counsel, and speak freely.
Absolutely. And everyone else has a right to point out their unethical behavior. And congress has the right to investigate possible criminal behavior.

If there is such, but you don't have the right to make it up.
No need to make it up. You can literally step outside and see it.

HA! So far, you're batting zero!

Oh, I know. You're a nauseating little weasel who dehumanizes people who dont share his superstitions. Good for you. Say it loud and proud, you fucking crybaby. You're whining is music to my ears.

Of course i would. You're the pussy that wouldn't tell me you would "crush me" to my face. And if you did, i would say exactly what i said.

Last edited:

Of course i would. You're the pussy that wouldn't tell me you would "crush me" to my face. And if you did, i would say exactly what i said.

Nah, you wouldn't...trust me...

:113:

Not much going on with internet message boards as liberals jump from fake to fake to fake and have just run it into the ground

:113:
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

This is definitely uncharted territory for congress. But once you jail someone, then they have a right to an attorney.

Tlaib says Democrats have discussed detaining White House officials who don't testify

Jailing someone for not complying with a subpoena issued from an illegal investigation. Oh yea, this will be fun.

I’m not sure why this isn’t SOP. Lying to Congress should be tantamount to perjury.
Isn't abuse of power under color of law fun... Until its you that is slammed into a jail cell for this gross abuse of power.

Well…I don’t foresee my getting subpoenaed by Congress any time soon so I’m not too worried about the jail cell.

As for those who are subpoenaed….They should show up and testify. Congress is a co-equal branch to the Executive and the Judiciary. If you ignore a subpoena from a court…you will be arrested. It should be the same with Congress.
So Obama Holder and his people all should have been arrested? Remind me how you DID NOT THINK that then.

This is definitely uncharted territory for congress. But once you jail someone, then they have a right to an attorney.

Tlaib says Democrats have discussed detaining White House officials who don't testify

Jailing someone for not complying with a subpoena issued from an illegal investigation. Oh yea, this will be fun.

I’m not sure why this isn’t SOP. Lying to Congress should be tantamount to perjury.
Isn't abuse of power under color of law fun... Until its you that is slammed into a jail cell for this gross abuse of power.

Well…I don’t foresee my getting subpoenaed by Congress any time soon so I’m not too worried about the jail cell.

As for those who are subpoenaed….They should show up and testify. Congress is a co-equal branch to the Executive and the Judiciary. If you ignore a subpoena from a court…you will be arrested. It should be the same with Congress.
So Obama Holder and his people all should have been arrested? Remind me how you DID NOT THINK that then.

You can quote me stating that? Bring it.

It is, dumbass! But no one in the Obama administration was ever jailed. Clapper should be doing time right now, among about half of the entire crew.

Rump has the right to do this under the Senates part. The Impeachment isn't part of the Trial. It's the official announcement of charges. When the DA is gathering is portfolio on you you don't get the right to even be made aware of everything in that folder until the actual trial. The real Trial happens with the Senate where the Disclosure Laws do apply along with all the other things you keep bring up. You seem to want to magically give Rump all these extraordinary benefits that no else seems to get. And that sense of entitlement is pretty much what's gotten him where he is right now.
Trump has the right to see all evidence the House collects. ALL OF IT! Not just the stuff they want us to see and this is why the Judiciary Committee is supposed to be doing this. Schiff is using his position on the intelligence committee to hide the evidence found from sight so only the stuff they want us to see is let out. and that is the violation of DUE PROCESS.

Put it into prospective like it was a normal Legal Process. Does the Police have to divulge all information to the accused during the investigation? Does the DA have to turn over his entire file over to your lawyer during the investigation? Where they are right now is like the Police and the DA investigating. It hasn't reached the point of Disclosure and Due Process yet. The actual Trial is by the Senate and that is where Disclosure and Due Process comes into being. And the sooner Rump allows it to reach that point the better off he is going to be. Had cooperated 2 years ago, it would have fizzled and gone away. But he decided to obstruct it and then compound it over and over.

I have never seen a President working so hard to not be re-elected as this one. But, then again, he worked just as hard not to be elected in the first place. Guess he's using the same playbook. If he loses in 2020, it's because he threw it away not because of anything the Democrats have done. Stand up, be a man. take it on the chin. Walk erect.

Using your analogy, which is wrong btw, but let's just say for the sake of argument that this is like the investigative stage of a criminal investigation...That being the case it is also the right of the accused in these cases NOT to cooperate with investigators too, and that is NOT obstruction....

You people are making the charge, now you have to prove it....

That might be true if it weren't for that pesky little law called Obstruction of Justice and Conspiracy. And you are right, the Accused does not have to cooperate but others do. And to instruct others not to cooperate and they follow that "Advice" makes them liable for the Obstruction of Justice and Conspiracy charges which can be easily proven. While Rump may not be bagged for that, himself, his merry band of criminals will be. And that is why so many are rolling over.

As the President, Rump gets a whole new set of rules. And, I know you think he doesn't have any rules, but he is barred by law to use his office for his own personal gain. That includes obstructing any investigation into him or his actions. He's protected against prosecution as long as he's President but what an Impeachment Trial is all about is to whether he remains President or not. If he is removed from office, all the charges can be or might be totaled up by the next President's Justice Department and Rump may be in serious trouble. Rump had better damn well pray that Biden doesn't become President in 2021. The way Rump has treated Biden, if I were Biden, Rump would be behind bars so fast and so long that you would have plenty of time to forget his name. What Rump doesn't understand is, be careful how you treat your possible replacement because you will be treated at least as unfairly as you treated them. It also WILL happen in 2024 as well so the day of reckoning is coming. We just don't know the exact date.

Well, that's just stupid....No president has ever prosecuted a former president, and that won't change now no matter how much he triggers you....

Look, the POTUS has an absolute right to have his people around him, give him counsel, and speak freely. It's called executive privilage. Without it no one could do that job...

You little snots think that because you hate Trump, you have some special right to control what he does, and who he speaks with...You're wrong period.

Yes, as long as it's his own personal legal council. But when it's on the Governments dime, client/council rights are waved when Congress issues a Subpoena. So you want special privilege for Rump but not any other President? Not going to happen. If someone on Rumps staff wishes to cover for him and lie to congress then they have to be aware of the backlash that can and will happen. the ONLY one with Executive Privilege is Rump, himself when the subpoenas hit. Now, there is no law that says that the Rump band of Merry Criminals can't sit in front of Congress and plead the 5th which would be closer to the truth.

And the reason no prosecution for past Presidents have occurred is because the incoming Presidents have pardoned them and cut deals to tamp down the offended parties. Clinton and Nixon didn't get off scott free.

It is, dumbass! But no one in the Obama administration was ever jailed. Clapper should be doing time right now, among about half of the entire crew.

State your case to the Supreme Court. If you are right then it's not too late. If you are wrong, hope you enjoy the legal bill that goes with it.

Trump has the right to see all evidence the House collects. ALL OF IT! Not just the stuff they want us to see and this is why the Judiciary Committee is supposed to be doing this. Schiff is using his position on the intelligence committee to hide the evidence found from sight so only the stuff they want us to see is let out. and that is the violation of DUE PROCESS.

Put it into prospective like it was a normal Legal Process. Does the Police have to divulge all information to the accused during the investigation? Does the DA have to turn over his entire file over to your lawyer during the investigation? Where they are right now is like the Police and the DA investigating. It hasn't reached the point of Disclosure and Due Process yet. The actual Trial is by the Senate and that is where Disclosure and Due Process comes into being. And the sooner Rump allows it to reach that point the better off he is going to be. Had cooperated 2 years ago, it would have fizzled and gone away. But he decided to obstruct it and then compound it over and over.

I have never seen a President working so hard to not be re-elected as this one. But, then again, he worked just as hard not to be elected in the first place. Guess he's using the same playbook. If he loses in 2020, it's because he threw it away not because of anything the Democrats have done. Stand up, be a man. take it on the chin. Walk erect.

Using your analogy, which is wrong btw, but let's just say for the sake of argument that this is like the investigative stage of a criminal investigation...That being the case it is also the right of the accused in these cases NOT to cooperate with investigators too, and that is NOT obstruction....

That might be true if it weren't for that pesky little law called Obstruction of Justice and Conspiracy. And you are right, the Accused does not have to cooperate but others do. And to instruct others not to cooperate and they follow that "Advice" makes them liable for the Obstruction of Justice and Conspiracy charges which can be easily proven. While Rump may not be bagged for that, himself, his merry band of criminals will be. And that is why so many are rolling over.

As the President, Rump gets a whole new set of rules. And, I know you think he doesn't have any rules, but he is barred by law to use his office for his own personal gain. That includes obstructing any investigation into him or his actions. He's protected against prosecution as long as he's President but what an Impeachment Trial is all about is to whether he remains President or not. If he is removed from office, all the charges can be or might be totaled up by the next President's Justice Department and Rump may be in serious trouble. Rump had better damn well pray that Biden doesn't become President in 2021. The way Rump has treated Biden, if I were Biden, Rump would be behind bars so fast and so long that you would have plenty of time to forget his name. What Rump doesn't understand is, be careful how you treat your possible replacement because you will be treated at least as unfairly as you treated them. It also WILL happen in 2024 as well so the day of reckoning is coming. We just don't know the exact date.

Well, that's just stupid....No president has ever prosecuted a former president, and that won't change now no matter how much he triggers you....

Look, the POTUS has an absolute right to have his people around him, give him counsel, and speak freely. It's called executive privilage. Without it no one could do that job...

You little snots think that because you hate Trump, you have some special right to control what he does, and who he speaks with...You're wrong period.

Yes, as long as it's his own personal legal council. But when it's on the Governments dime, client/council rights are waved when Congress issues a Subpoena. So you want special privilege for Rump but not any other President? Not going to happen. If someone on Rumps staff wishes to cover for him and lie to congress then they have to be aware of the backlash that can and will happen. the ONLY one with Executive Privilege is Rump, himself when the subpoenas hit. Now, there is no law that says that the Rump band of Merry Criminals can't sit in front of Congress and plead the 5th which would be closer to the truth.

Executive privilege extends to all of the president's advisors. They will not have to testify.

Nice no response. Did you clutch up?

And the reason no prosecution for past Presidents have occurred is because the incoming Presidents have pardoned them and cut deals to tamp down the offended parties. Clinton and Nixon didn't get off scott free.

Nonsense....Sounds to me like always with liberal progressives, you've deemed the President guilty, and now anyone who disagrees with your assessment is either lying, or duped...It's really quite ridiculous.

Executive privilege extends to all of the president's advisors. They will not have to testify.

Sorry, not when Congress does the Subpoenas. It only applies to the President, himself. Rump lies to you and you buy it. Well, cupcake, sit back and enjoy the ride. But keep the numbers handy for Suicide Prevention and Dial-a-Prayer.

Forum List

Back