Congressional Democrat Moves to End Free Speech for White People

No one believes Cruz hates his own race, moron.
Between you and Nostra, I don't know which one is dumber.

Truly, two of the biggest dunces online.

p16298_i_h10_ab.jpg

Sheila wants to label all Republicans as white supremacists. She even called Ted Cruz a racist and he is Hispanic.
I misspoke originally. What she accused Ted Cruz of being was a "White Supremacist". That is a strange thing to say about an Hispanic, some of whose ancestors were Indian and not white. Sheila Lee has made a habit of careless rhetoric which ignores the facts.

So someone brutally rapes and murders your child you're OK with giving this vermin three hots and a cot on MY dime? There is absolutely ZERO redemptive qualities in these reptiles. and I include ALL Democrats. And I bet you would cheer on all killers of Law Enforcement Officers since you and your ilk are the enemy of police (unless of course it is to harass and persecute Conservatives and especially Christians)

Oh, if someone murdered my child, I'd want to kill the sonofabitch.

That's not a good reason for the state to do it, especially if they kill the wrong person. 190 people have been released from death row because further investigation found someone else did it. 21 people who have been executed might have been innocent or at least very plausible doubts have been raised.

As for the police, I am for a professional police force that doesn't abuse its power, because that actually makes it harder for the good cops who want to protect the community.

I misspoke originally. What she accused Ted Cruz of being was a "White Supremacist". That is a strange thing to say about an Hispanic, some of whose ancestors were Indian and not white. Sheila Lee has made a habit of careless rhetoric which ignores the facts.

Except Ted is a Cuban from Canada. So definitely a white supremacist.

Oh, if someone murdered my child, I'd want to kill the sonofabitch.

That's not a good reason for the state to do it, especially if they kill the wrong person. 190 people have been released from death row because further investigation found someone else did it. 21 people who have been executed might have been innocent or at least very plausible doubts have been raised.

As for the police, I am for a professional police force that doesn't abuse its power, because that actually makes it harder for the good cops who want to protect the community.
It is PLENTY good reason for the state to have the ultimate penalty for heinous crimes against society.

It is PLENTY good reason for the state to have the ultimate penalty for heinous crimes against society.

Actually, there are none.

The Death Penalty isn't a deterrent, as DP States often have higher murder rates than non-DP States.

MurderRateBarGraph-2016.png

It's not more cost effective, because the cost of litigating an execution and the higher security requirements of a death row make carrying out a Death Sentence more expensive than life imprisonment.

45493.jpg

Actually, there are none.

The Death Penalty isn't a deterrent, as DP States often have higher murder rates than non-DP States.

MurderRateBarGraph-2016.png

It's not more cost effective, because the cost of litigating an execution and the higher security requirements of a death row make carrying out a Death Sentence more expensive than life imprisonment.

45493.jpg
It ensures the dirtbag won't live to commit crime ever again.

Forum List

Back