Congressional Picnic Cancelled….immigration crisis

The Congress has cancelled it’s congressional picnic for this weekend. The pervert in the White House says it is to address the immigration crisis. No word on how many rounds the bloated buffoon will get in this weekend.

Thoughts and prayers.

now where is the Democrat plan to fix the issue

Impeach Trump and have the empty suit or dress that takes his place bypass Congress and the Constitution by fixing it themselves.

Next

Well, that’s one idea.

The Congress has cancelled it’s congressional picnic for this weekend. The pervert in the White House says it is to address the immigration crisis. No word on how many rounds the bloated buffoon will get in this weekend.

Thoughts and prayers.

Impeach Trump and have the empty suit or dress that takes his place bypass Congress and the Constitution by fixing it themselves.

Next

Well, that’s one idea.

No, that is your only idea.

It's akin to why Dims use so much profanity. Their vocabulary is just limited is all.

Thoughts and prayers.

Stop separating kids from their parents. There. Fixed.

Awwwwww...........

Taking a kid away from a parent who is willing to put them at risk is a bad thing.

Who knew.

Well what did you mean?

you wouldn't just let them in the country would you?

Trump called Obama’s policy successful insofar as he deported scores of people…

Revert to the policy that was in place before Jabba the Trump oozed into the White House.
He really hasn't, catch and release was bad.....
Trump has stated they will be sent back to their home country, not just across the border. So we need to know where they are from. Obama just tossed them into Mexico....many were not from Mexico.

link?
Trump Signs Memo Ordering End to ‘Catch and Release’ Immigration Policy

What You Need To Know About President Donald J. Trump’s Efforts To End Catch And Release

President Trump also directed his Administration to submit a report within 60 days laying out all measures currently being pursued to ensure removable aliens are returned to their home countries. This report will include diplomatic measures being pursued against countries that refuse to take back nationals who are being removed from the United States.

Neither link said “Obma just tossed them into Mexico”.
OMFG talking to you lefties is like talking to a 5 year old. you know I meant catch and release....I said it in my post....don't be a dick

PS you got the info on Trump's plan.

Thoughts and prayers.

Next

Well, that’s one idea.

It's akin to why Dims use so much profanity. Their vocabulary is just limited is all.

Bullshit
build a wall
return the people to their countries of origin
what the fuck do you want?
:eusa_shhh:

Well bitch to the media, it's not Trump's fault the played it

They broke in because they thought it would be an announcement about immigration…do try to keep up.
Oh well.....the democrats don't want a solution.....so there wont be an announcement on immigration.

Much like the ACA, the President has zero plans to positively affect policy. No plans, no convictions, no morals….no character whatsoever. He does sate idiots who voted for him. He does do that well. He finds someone to blame and tells losers to blame them. And like pigs at the trough, his supporters eat it up.

You said yourself…he has nothing.
Bullshit
build a wall

Families to be kept together before they are deported and deported as a family unit whenever possible….
The US to stop kidnapping kids…
For starters.

PS: The wall will do nothing to stop illegal immigration.
Sure it will, it will force them to the ports of entry....and we can do things more efficiently.
deported as a family unit whenever possible...what does that mean....when wouldn't it be possible?

Thoughts and prayers.

Next

Well, that’s one idea.

Bullshit
build a wall
So I use it so I can communicate with lefties......

They broke in because they thought it would be an announcement about immigration…do try to keep up.
Oh well.....the democrats don't want a solution.....so there wont be an announcement on immigration.

Much like the ACA, the President has zero plans to positively affect policy. No plans, no convictions, no morals….no character whatsoever. He does sate idiots who voted for him. He does do that well. He finds someone to blame and tells losers to blame them. And like pigs at the trough, his supporters eat it up.

Bullshit
build a wall

Families to be kept together before they are deported and deported as a family unit whenever possible….
For starters.

Sure it will, it will force them to the ports of entry....and we can do things more efficiently.
deported as a family unit whenever possible...what does that mean....when wouldn't it be possible?

Wasting your time. Ears are not functioning because she has her head up her ass.

Thoughts and prayers.

Awwwwww...........

Taking a kid away from a parent who is willing to put them at risk is a bad thing.

Who knew.
No shit, isn't this the group of people that calls child services when a parent spanks their kids?

Next

Well, that’s one idea.

Bullshit
build a wall
So I use it so I can communicate with lefties......

Nope, they did not understand that.

Try again.

Bullshit
build a wall

For starters.

Wasting your time. Ears are not functioning because she has her head up her ass.
I know, I like the conversations.....because we all see how dumb their argument is

Trump called Obama’s policy successful insofar as he deported scores of people…

Revert to the policy that was in place before Jabba the Trump oozed into the White House.
Trump has stated they will be sent back to their home country, not just across the border. So we need to know where they are from. Obama just tossed them into Mexico....many were not from Mexico.

link?

What You Need To Know About President Donald J. Trump’s Efforts To End Catch And Release

President Trump also directed his Administration to submit a report within 60 days laying out all measures currently being pursued to ensure removable aliens are returned to their home countries. This report will include diplomatic measures being pursued against countries that refuse to take back nationals who are being removed from the United States.

OMFG talking to you lefties is like talking to a 5 year old. you know I meant catch and release....I said it in my post....don't be a dick

Nothing you linked to remotely reflects the lie you told about Obama’s policy.

We’re seeing Trump’s plan right now. Kidnap kids, plead that he can do nothing about it, blame the Democrats….serve it up with a side of xenophobia to morons like yourself and you guys will do the rest.

Just one question before I go…

Do you honestly believe that there is nothing the President could have done to stop this from taking place 2 weeks ago? A week ago? 2 days ago?

Thoughts and prayers.

Awwwwww...........

Who knew.
No shit, isn't this the group of people that calls child services when a parent spanks their kids?

Yes, they formulated all kinds of policies that have hurt families and perpetuated divorce. When a single mom has to leave kids at home....guess what. Fucked over by some busy-body.

Better yet, mom never gets married but gets the same bullshit if she leaves the kids to go spend her welfare check at WalMart.

Bullshit
build a wall

For starters.

We built a wall in many places. How’d that work out?

link?

Nothing you linked to remotely reflects the lie you told about Obama’s policy.

We’re seeing Trump’s plan right now. Kidnap kids, plead that he can do nothing about it, blame the Democrats….serve it up with a side of xenophobia to morons like yourself and you guys will do the rest.

Just one question before I go…

Do you honestly believe that there is nothing the President could have done to stop this from taking place 2 weeks ago? A week ago? 2 days ago?

OMG it's like dealing with a 5 year old

I said Obama did catch and release.....both articles talk about that. what do you not see?
and the second article talks about how Trump wants to send them to their home country

so I was right on both accounts......

Bullshit
build a wall

For starters.

I know, I like the conversations.....because we all see how dumb their argument is

The laugher is that they "want something done about it". Why ?

Maybe some of this will keep Jose and Juanita from coming to he border to cross.

Stupid fucking left wingers.

Bullshit
build a wall

For starters.

We built a wall in many places. How’d that work out?
well see it decreased it in those areas...and they went to places without a wall...like fences(better than nothing but not great).so we build a wall (not fence) across the border.....no gaps.....I don't see how this is hard to understand.

Forum List

Back