Congressman Backs Libertarian Presidential Candidate in Campaign First

Still waiting.
You'd think a simple question wouldn't be such a challenge to answer.
You'd think.

You type slower than old people fuck.
you people are liberal democrats.....what did you think it meant?

I know perfectly well what it meant. What I need is your evidence that it applies to me.
Take another six hours. You'll need it.

Get a life.....and anyone can see your posts to know you're a liberal democrat.....

Ah excellent. The ole "everybody knows" fallacy, propped up on the basis of no evidence whatsoever. And in spite of what I've already posted in this very thread.

Better luck next time. :itsok:

Khan: Allah is working to defeat Trump

You presented Khan as the antagonist. It's right there in your words. I pointed out that he was reacting in defense, and that Rump went first.

You can't admit that. You know it's true but can't admit you were wrong.

That's the end of it.

That is a post of you. Khan attacked Trump in a Convention speech. Trump never mentioned him before or had anything to do with the death of his son. Reasonable people accept the truth. Liberal democrats only accept what their leaders tell them.

Now if you want to agree with me then we can talk, if not, you are a liberal democrat that has no objectivity and no basis in reality.
thati

THAT's your "evidence"?? :rofl:

Holy shit dood. That's got nothing to do with having a political party. It's a simple timeline of events.

What, you think I have to join a political party in order to follow linear time? Are you dense?

You type slower than old people fuck.
you people are liberal democrats.....what did you think it meant?

I know perfectly well what it meant. What I need is your evidence that it applies to me.

Get a life.....and anyone can see your posts to know you're a liberal democrat.....

Ah excellent. The ole "everybody knows" fallacy, propped up on the basis of no evidence whatsoever. And in spite of what I've already posted in this very thread.

You presented Khan as the antagonist. It's right there in your words. I pointed out that he was reacting in defense, and that Rump went first.

That's the end of it.

That is a post of you. Khan attacked Trump in a Convention speech. Trump never mentioned him before or had anything to do with the death of his son. Reasonable people accept the truth. Liberal democrats only accept what their leaders tell them.

Now if you want to agree with me then we can talk, if not, you are a liberal democrat that has no objectivity and no basis in reality.
thati

THAT's your evidence?? :rofl:

Holy shit dood. That's got nothing to do with having a political party. It's a simple timeline of events. Are you dense?

Nope, Show me Trump attacking him before the DNC?
it's not there, it's leftwing spin......it's really not that hard to spot you posers. Like Starkey who says he's a republican, it's just not believable since he's leftwing on every issue.

That's the end of it.

thati

Holy shit dood. That's got nothing to do with having a political party. It's a simple timeline of events. Are you dense?

it's not there, it's leftwing spin......it's really not that hard to spot you posers. Like Starkey who says he's a republican, it's just not believable since he's leftwing on every issue.

Read the conversation you went hunting for. As I pointed out there, Khan was, as a Muslim, put into a blanket bag by Rump and dissed, as all Muslims were, several times over several months, and that is what he responded to. He laid that out right at the beginning of his short speech. Therefore, Khan was the respondent to what Rump STARTED.

NOT AN IOTA OF WHICH
has jack squat with anybody belonging to a political party. Not Khan, not Rump, not Rosie or whoever the poster was, and not me.

I'm appalled to actually have to spell this out for what is supposedly a grown adult. Damn.

You failed, son.

That's the end of it.

thati

Read the conversation you went hunting for. As I pointed out there, Khan was, as a Muslim, put into a blanket bag by Rump and dissed, as all Muslims were, several times over several months, and that is what he responded to. He laid that out right at the beginning of his short speech. Therefore, Khan was the respondent to what Rump STARTED.

NOT AN IOTA OF WHICH
has jack squat with anybody belonging to a political party. Not Khan, not Rump, not Rosie or whoever the poster was, and not me.

I'm appalled to actually have to spell this out for what is supposedly a grown adult. Damn.

You failed, son.

Ok Pogo, what are you, independent?
As for Khan, Trump never attacked him or his faith. He has said we need to prevent MORE Muslims from coming in until we know who they are, you know they don't always have documents, and if they don't, they shouldn't be allowed in here. Now if Khan didn't listen to that part of Trump's policy, that's HIS fault, he needs to get educated before he attacks someone on national TV. I suspect he's a political hack, though.

That's the end of it.

thati

NOT AN IOTA OF WHICH

You failed, son.

As for Khan, Trump never attacked him or his faith. He has said we need to prevent MORE Muslims from coming in until we know who they are, you know they don't always have documents, and if they don't, they shouldn't be allowed in here. Now if Khan didn't listen to that part of Trump's policy, that's HIS fault, he needs to get educated before he attacks someone on national TV. I suspect he's a political hack, though.

I have no political party. I've said that umpteen times over the years and it's never changed. Don't believe in 'em.
But you came up with the ass-ertion you couldn't prove. And this CLEARLY doesn't do it.

That's the end of it.

thati

NOT AN IOTA OF WHICH

You failed, son.

I have no political party. I've said that umpteen times over the years and it's never changed. Don't believe in 'em.
But you came up with the ass-ertion you couldn't prove. And this CLEARLY doesn't do it.

It does, when someone says that I get suspicious...it's not my first rodeo. If you're leftwing you vote democrat, unless you are stupid enough to vote for commies, or some other leftwing party. The right same thing, it's one thing to vote for a third party because your election was rigged....Sanders and Trump should be facing off, but the DNC rigged it, and the RNC (Thank God, although I'm a Cruz voter) did not.

NOT AN IOTA OF WHICH

You failed, son.

It does, when someone says that I get suspicious...it's not my first rodeo. If you're leftwing you vote democrat, unless you are stupid enough to vote for commies, or some other leftwing party. The right same thing, it's one thing to vote for a third party because your election was rigged....Sanders and Trump should be facing off, but the DNC rigged it, and the RNC (Thank God, although I'm a Cruz voter) did not.

Whatever.
Bottom line, you failed.

NOT AN IOTA OF WHICH

You failed, son.

Whatever.
Bottom line, you failed.

No I didn't you're leftwing.......am I wrong?

NOT AN IOTA OF WHICH

You failed, son.

Whatever.
Bottom line, you failed.

Here and there probably. Mostly I'm a Liberal -- which at the risk of stating the obvious is not the same thing.
But that's not what you originally asserted.

Whatever.
Bottom line, you failed.

Here and there probably. Mostly I'm a Liberal -- which at the risk of stating the obvious is not the same thing.
But that's not what you originally asserted.

I said liberal democrat....which again, isn't hard to figure out. now as for the democrat part, sure I've voted third party in non presidential races before, but if you're liberal, you pretty much have to vote democrat, although with the rigging this year, I don't know if I could. If I thought the RNC rigged it for Trump, then I would vote for Johnson, but I think they did it fair and my party picked Trump, which I'm fine with.

Forum List

Back