Congressman Grimm to Resign Tomorrow

Republicans see tax evasion as their patriotic duty, I am surprised the guy resigned.
Al Sharpton hasn't.
When was Sharpton elected to congress?
Sharpton is far more dangerous walking the streets of America than is Grimm walking the halls of Congress. :slap:
That is a matter of opinion, but Sharpton is not the topic at hand. The topic is a guy who refused to drop his run for office in the face of an indictment and is now probably going to cost his state a fair sum to hold a special election to replace him before he was even sworn in. What an egomaniac this guy must be.
So the guy is a shithead. And? If he were a Democrat you'd be making excuses all over the place.
Probably not, why do you feel the need to defend him?

good. Now if all the other corrupt members would resign we might have a chance to get decent people in office

Republicans see tax evasion as their patriotic duty, I am surprised the guy resigned.
Al Sharpton hasn't.
Sharpton is far more dangerous walking the streets of America than is Grimm walking the halls of Congress. :slap:
That is a matter of opinion, but Sharpton is not the topic at hand. The topic is a guy who refused to drop his run for office in the face of an indictment and is now probably going to cost his state a fair sum to hold a special election to replace him before he was even sworn in. What an egomaniac this guy must be.
So the guy is a shithead. And? If he were a Democrat you'd be making excuses all over the place.
Damn right they would. I mean, they defend former KKK Bob Byrd.

Al Sharpton hasn't.
When was he indicted on felony tax fraud?

Al Sharpton hasn't.
Show me where I did.
When are you calling for Charlie Rangel, Alcee Hastings, or Chaka Fattah to resign?

Al Sharpton hasn't.

Key word: former.

RW traitors support current kkk/white supremacists.

Know how you can tell?

Read this board.

Key word: former.

RW traitors support current kkk/white supremacists.

Know how you can tell?

Read this board.
Spewing shit again?

Show me where I did.
When are you calling for Charlie Rangel, Alcee Hastings, or Chaka Fattah to resign?
When were they indicted on felony tax fraud?

Show me where I did.
So the standard now is "indicted"?

Show me where I did.
What is your standard? Unsubstantiated rumor?

Show me where I did.
Smidgen of corruption.

Show me where I did.

Until you wacko RWs manage to change the Constitution, that's the way it is in the USA.

Show me where I did.
Smidgen of corruption.

So, "unsubstantiated rumor" is okay with you.

No proof, due process?

Show me where I did.
Smidgen of corruption.
Somehow I doubt that you apply that high standard equally across all party lines. Being indicted for a crime is good enough proof to me the congressman has to go and I can promise you right now that I would not be caught dead on a thread trying to deflect attention from a democrat indicted on similar charges.

Show me where I did.
Smidgen of corruption.
Somehow I doubt that you apply that high standard equally across all party lines. Being indicted for a crime is good enough proof to me the congressman has to go and I can promise you right now that I would not be caught dead on a thread trying to deflect attention from a democrat indicted on similar charges.
A prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich. Indictment means nothing legally.

Forum List

Back