🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressman Massie Discusses What's Hidden In The Latest Spending Bill

Leave social security and Medicare alone. Imagine all the people who worked all their lives who depend on them. That tells you where wages have always been....pathetically low.
Otter.jpg

Nationwide 21 to buy smokes.....There goes a fuckton of tax revenue.

Yeah, looks like the government banned cig sales to 18-20 year olds yesterday, too.

According to Congresssman Massie...''The cost to implement... $18,580,790 per year....Also, random unannounced inspections!''....

EMFORObXYAA01qQ.jpg

No law ever prevented a kid from getting cigarettes and/or beer.

No law ever prevented anyone from getting raped...why have them at all.

No law ever prevented anyone from speeding...why have them at all.

No law every prevented anyone from doing a damn fucking thing.

That is true. We have laws defined in order to assign punishment for criminal behavior.

What about legally drunk in public? Technically, they should leave us alone. Right? I mean if we're legally drunk.

The thread premise is truly naïve.

The fault lies not with Congress or a political party but with the American people.

The people alone are responsible for the bad government they get, not politicians.
Blame the victims.

Pound sand up your ass.
To some extent it is our own fault. We continue to put up with it. Here we all agree some parts of this bill flat suck and we are at each others throats. I think we should forget party and just replace every last one of the fuckers. No inconvents win, then we can start fresh with no old boy network. Also send a message either do your job or lose it. Hell the last time they passed a full budget on time was 2006. I do not know about you but this would not work in the private sector the company would go bankrupt. We deserve better

Forum List

Back