Congressman Steve King: Obama Lacked 'American Experience' Growing Up; Can't Vouch Where He Was Born

the facts as I understand them. Please feel free to disagree but say how and why you disagree.

1. Obama was born in Hawaii, the newpaper notices would be hard to forge.
His birth certificate he released on April 27, 2011 at the White House was found to be a 100% forgery after a lengthy investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. During the first press conference revealing their evidence confirming their findings, Lead investigator Mike Zullo was asked by a reporter "What about the newspaper birth announcements?". His response at the press conference in in the video below in his own words. Go to exactly 118:00 in the video and pay attention closely.

sheriff arpaio obama birth certificate - YouTube

That is all well and good but the one announcement said this: "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4." The address belonged to the parents of Ann Dunham, Obama's mother.

Now, how can that just be them listing a foreign birth? Does not make sense.

Two annoucements in two different newspapers, placed there by the state helath department.

Easy to explain though -

Before birth, Obama transported from Kenya, which did not even exist then, to Hawaii, placed the two announcements and then transported back to non-existent Kenya in time to be born.

:dance:
All false. Listen to Maricopa County Sheriffs Office lead investigator explain the birth announcements are insufficient evidence. Go to exactly 118:00 in the press conference.

FOX News 12/7 - 12/9 1043 RV 42 53 -11
Gallup 12/7 - 12/9 1500 A 44 51 -7
Rasmussen Reports 12/8 - 12/10 1500 LV 47 52 -5
Associated Press/GfK 12/4 - 12/8 1010 A 41 58 -17
Bloomberg 12/3 - 12/5 1001 A 39 52 -13
Reuters/Ipsos 11/29 - 12/3 1972 A 40 53 -13
The Economist/YouGov 11/29 - 12/1 687 RV 43 55 -12
CNN/Opinion Research 11/21 - 11/23 1045 A 44 53 -9
Quinnipiac 11/18 - 11/23 1623 RV 39 54 -15
All President Obama Job Approval Polling Data

The people have awakened to what Obama and his puny band of progressive anti American slime balls are all about.

FOX News 12/7 - 12/9 1043 RV 42 53 -11
Gallup 12/7 - 12/9 1500 A 44 51 -7
Rasmussen Reports 12/8 - 12/10 1500 LV 47 52 -5
Associated Press/GfK 12/4 - 12/8 1010 A 41 58 -17
Bloomberg 12/3 - 12/5 1001 A 39 52 -13
Reuters/Ipsos 11/29 - 12/3 1972 A 40 53 -13
The Economist/YouGov 11/29 - 12/1 687 RV 43 55 -12
CNN/Opinion Research 11/21 - 11/23 1045 A 44 53 -9
Quinnipiac 11/18 - 11/23 1623 RV 39 54 -15
All President Obama Job Approval Polling Data

Again, in what way do these polling numbers prove King's assertion?

Obamas American Experience

Star basketball player
Dates hot white girls
Surfing
Rock and Roll

Steve Kings American experience

Class nerd
Wedgies
AV club
Sat out the prom
Dropped out of college

Last edited:
So what, R. Harry and George were right there with him now.

George will never recover, Harry is stellar. Time will tell.

That weed smokin coke snortin chuum gang member never touched a surfboard in his life.

the facts as I understand them. Please feel free to disagree but say how and why you disagree.

His birth certificate he released on April 27, 2011

Actually Barack Obama originally released his birth certificate in 2008- and the State of Hawaii confirmed that it was authentic.

In 2011, Barack Obama released a certified photocopy of his original birth certificate, which the State of Hawaii confirmed was authentic.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011
HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S
REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF
‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.
“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”
On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two
certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley,
the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).
On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies.

But that doesn't prevent the racists from claiming otherwise.
The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office is not racist. They are a authoritative law enforcement agency.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office may or may not be racist- but the Maricopa county Sheriff's office has never taken any position on President Barack Obama's birth certificate.

The State of Hawaii however- the actual experts on Hawaiian BC's has

Actually Barack Obama originally released his birth certificate in 2008- and the State of Hawaii confirmed that it was authentic.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011
HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S
REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF
‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.
“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”
On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two
certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley,
the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).
On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies.

1369324561_obama-prom-441.jpg

Steve Kings American Experience

nerd-glasses-photos-10.jpg

Star basketball player
Dates hot white girls
Surfing
Rock and Roll
All while being raised with Marxist values.

Only in your silly little head.

Glad that you accept he is native born and a normal American.
Native born is omitted in Article 2 Section 1 of the presidential clause. You have to be a natural born Citizen to be eligible for president. Learn the difference.

naturalbornchart07292009.jpg

table.jpg

The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office is not racist. They are a authoritative law enforcement agency.

So why are they not cleaning up Arizona City and stopping the raping of children?
The citizens of Maricopa County are happy with Sheriff Arpaio and his Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. That is why he was just elected to a unprecedented 6th term.

Star basketball player
Dates hot white girls
Surfing
Rock and Roll
All while being raised with Marxist values.

Only in your silly little head.

Glad that you accept he is native born and a normal American.
Native born is omitted in Article 2 Section 1 of the presidential clause. You have to be a natural born Citizen to be eligible for president. Learn the difference.

And as all American's know- anyone born in the U.S. is a natural born citizen- just like Barack Obama and Bobby Jindal.

What "American Experiences" did Obama miss out on growing up?

Playing for his High School Basketball team?
Dating white girls?
Going to the prom?
Hanging out with his friends?

Having an American mother?
Who was a race traitor mudshark (who later gave up her child) and communist sympathizer all wrapped up into one vile un-American package.

What does that garbled, totally ignorant rant even mean?
It means what it says. If you were a true American you could comprehend English and decipher its meaning.
How sad for our country if you, and people like you, are considered "true Americans".

His birth certificate he released on April 27, 2011 at the White House was found to be a 100% forgery after a lengthy investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. During the first press conference revealing their evidence confirming their findings, Lead investigator Mike Zullo was asked by a reporter "What about the newspaper birth announcements?". His response at the press conference in in the video below in his own words. Go to exactly 118:00 in the video and pay attention closely.

That is all well and good but the one announcement said this: "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4." The address belonged to the parents of Ann Dunham, Obama's mother.

Now, how can that just be them listing a foreign birth? Does not make sense.

Two annoucements in two different newspapers, placed there by the state helath department.

Easy to explain though -

Before birth, Obama transported from Kenya, which did not even exist then, to Hawaii, placed the two announcements and then transported back to non-existent Kenya in time to be born.

:dance:
All false. Listen to Maricopa County Sheriffs Office lead investigator explain the birth announcements are insufficient evidence. Go to exactly 118:00 in the press conference.
e

Why would we care what a used car salesman fantasies about on Youtube?

Er...no. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back