Congressman Steve King: Obama Lacked 'American Experience' Growing Up; Can't Vouch Where He Was Born

[The only thing I would add is that newspaper notices don't have to be "forged." It would not surprise me if his grandmother, who worked for Social Security and got him a false social security number, also posted a false birth announcement in the newspapers.

I don't know where he was born, but someone who has gone to such lengths to conceal records of his past does not deserve the benefit of the doubt.

You are stupid, aren't you? No one has concealed any records.

the facts as I understand them. Please feel free to disagree but say how and why you disagree.

1. Obama was born in Hawaii, the newpaper notices would be hard to forge.
2. He was raised in his early years not in America but in Indonesia by his step Father and Mother. That is where his documents were forged saying his name was Barry Soroto.
3. Using his allias he attended a muslim school for a number of years.
4. When abandoned by both his mother and father he was then raised in Hawaii by his Maternal Grandmother and Grandfather.
5. He was deeply influenced by Frank Davis.
6. He admits to both the frequent use of MJ, cocaine and driving DUI.
7. Somehow someway with admittedly marginal grades he was accepted to Columbia and then Harvard Law school. Where, without writing much of note he was made president of the Harvard Law Review.
8. Somehow being a community organizer he also became a millionaire.
9. Having never lived in Connecticut he has a SS number indicating that he did.
10. He won elections not so much on merit but by destroying his opponents.
11. He traveled, at times, to countries not allowed to US citizens.

There is more but by what we know his experience is not exactly that of most Americans and certainly not that of black Americans.

But the OP is right, Obama never loved America. If he had he would not wish to fundamentally change America. A person does not change what they love. Michelle was never proud of America and Obama never loved America. Even though both did better here then they would have in Obama's Homeland of Kenya. (her words)

The only thing I would add is that newspaper notices don't have to be "forged." It would not surprise me if his grandmother, who worked for Social Security and got him a false social security number, also posted a false birth announcement in the newspapers.

I don't know where he was born, but someone who has gone to such lengths to conceal records of his past does not deserve the benefit of the doubt.

The newspaper notices are submitted to the newspapers by the Department of Health.

His grandmother never worked for Social Security.

But thanks for your flight of fantasy.

President Obama was raised by his mother- who devoted her life to helping small business's in the third world succeed- and his grandparents- his World War 2 veteran grandfather, and his grandmother who worked her way up from secretary to Bank Vice President.

His mother hated America and the West, and his grand father hated the country as well....and found him frank marshal davis....a communist, to be his grandson's mentor....remember in the thread where we discussed people who excuse communism....this is one of those guys, who also hated America.....

Billc, you hated the post 1950s America and the West. You hate that the country is rejecting you and your ilk.

Billc, you hated the post 1950s America and the West. You hate that the country is rejecting you and your ilk.

Huh??? Oh....you are a liberal...so you don't use reason...you were trained in a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party....the racist party, so every issue....including what breakfast cereal do you eat? (?) is a racist attack against minorities....

You poor person....break free from those shackles....the real world is out there...not everything is race based....I know that is all that empowers the democrats, but get past that....obama isn't a bad President because he is half black and half white...he is a bad President because he was raised by America hating lefties and he absorbed all that crap from them...that is why he is a bad President...his race doesn't enter into the equation...except for it's power in the democrat party.....

You're not very smart are you.
tumblr_liqktaWnmx1qadluio1_500.gif

The guy is stupid moron, beyond even the brain dead, that anyone takes him serious says lots about them.

Does the party know you're dissing their anointed "president" that way???

billc, you are not a patriot, and I am mainstream Republican.

We are not going to go by your weirdo version of a waking day mare.

America is not going to do it your weird way of the mentally disturbed far right.

What "American Experiences" did Obama miss out on growing up?
Learning to put his hand over his heart when saying the pledge. He missed out on being born to two U.S. citizen parents which would have guaranteed constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizenship granting him born sole allegiance and love to America. He missed out being raised a Christian rather than a Muslim.

anthem.jpg
Is that a criminal offense now? And, let me ask.....was that picture taken DURING the pledge? Was it just before? Was it just after? How do you know what was going on At....That....Moment when the picture was taken?

According to: snopes.com Barack Obama and the National Anthem

It is very true.

Learning to put his hand over his heart when saying the pledge. He missed out on being born to two U.S. citizen parents which would have guaranteed constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizenship granting him born sole allegiance and love to America. He missed out being raised a Christian rather than a Muslim.

anthem.jpg
Is that a criminal offense now? And, let me ask.....was that picture taken DURING the pledge? Was it just before? Was it just after? How do you know what was going on At....That....Moment when the picture was taken?

It is very true.
Experts on the national anthem say the law seems a bit out of date, given its reference to a man's "headdress." Yet it's still cited in several military manuals found on the Web.

Modern custom does not require a hand over the heart, said Anne Garside, director of communication for the Maryland Historical Society, home of the original manuscript of The Star-Spangled Banner.

"I think the bottom line is that you show respect with your demeanor," she said. "Whether you put your hand over your heart, hold your hat at shoulder level or waist level, is really in this day and age irrelevant."
Read more at snopes.com Barack Obama and the National Anthem

Playing for his High School Basketball team?
Dating white girls?
Going to the prom?
Hanging out with his friends?

Having an American mother?
Who was a race traitor mudshark (who later gave up her child) and communist sympathizer all wrapped up into one vile un-American package.
Only an antiAmerican and hater of American values would ask such a question.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
you mean an anti-America liberfuck :asshole: such as yourself ?

billc, you are not a patriot, and I am mainstream Republican.

We are not going to go by your weirdo version of a waking day mare.

America is not going to do it your weird way of the mentally disturbed far right.

Hang onto that story Jammie-boy. Your pathetic self-delusion of your being other than an extrerely liberal Democrat guarantees the world won't run out of chuckles!

Last edited:

anthem.jpg

It is very true.
Experts on the national anthem say the law seems a bit out of date, given its reference to a man's "headdress." Yet it's still cited in several military manuals found on the Web.

Modern custom does not require a hand over the heart, said Anne Garside, director of communication for the Maryland Historical Society, home of the original manuscript of The Star-Spangled Banner.

"I think the bottom line is that you show respect with your demeanor," she said. "Whether you put your hand over your heart, hold your hat at shoulder level or waist level, is really in this day and age irrelevant."
Putting your hand over your heart during the pledge or national anthem should come naturally without 2nd thought..............if you are a true American in his 50s. Unfortununately with Obama, he's not one.

Last edited:
Obama is a patriot, Steve, you are not. The image you have once again posted shows that you are merely a racesill and nothing more.

President Obama was raised by his mother- who devoted her life to helping small business's in the third world succeed- and his grandparents- his World War 2 veteran grandfather, and his grandmother who worked her way up from secretary to Bank Vice President.

His mother hated America and the West, and his grand father hated the country as well....and found him frank marshal davis....a communist, to be his grandson's mentor....remember in the thread where we discussed people who excuse communism....this is one of those guys, who also hated America.....

LOL- the Birther fantasies are a fascinating look at the minds of the mentally defective.

His mother never hated America and the West- she even worked in an American embassy. His grandfather was a World War 2 veteran and again- no record of him hating America except the fertile fantasies of Birthers.

Thank you for your display of Obama derangement syndrome.

anthem.jpg

It is very true.

Putting your hand over your heart during the pledge should come naturally without 2nd thought..............if you are a true American in his 50s. Unfortununately with Obama, he's not one.

Since that was the singing of the national anthem, not the pledge.....Stevie the racist is just lying again.

anthem.jpg

It is very true.

Putting your hand over your heart during the pledge should come naturally without 2nd thought..............if you are a true American in his 50s. Unfortununately with Obama, he's not one.

It wasn't the pledge, it was the national anthem

In my experience, I see people doing both during the national anthem.......standing at attention and covering your heart

Forum List

Back