Congressmen Smith And Schiff Get Pummeled By Benghazi Security Team

Are you trying to discourage me from exposing your Benghazi obsession?

Because I have no problem whatsoever bringing that to everyone's attention and having others laughing at your expense.

Now what happened to all of those imaginary "new facts" of yours?

Did they evaporate?

Did your dog eat them?

Or were they just a figment of your obsessed imagination?

'Fess up!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're helping the American public just fine, hack. LOL

Just keep bumping this thread for me. Independents will thank you.

Newsflash for the OP, I am an independent and if you are deluding yourself that your Benghazi obsession is going to sway a single one of them then it is little wonder that the extreme right is dragging the GOP into political irrelevance.

LOL, you can call yourself Queen of Sheba for all I care. And you are NOT an independent thinker, LMAO.

Oh, the irony that went over your head at Mach 3!

Oh nothing's gone over my head, moron. I just don't need to play down at your piss ant level.

rofl_logo.jpg

Yes, I am laughing at your expense because there is now a cadre of posters holding your feet to the fire over your obsession with Benghazi.

You wanted more attention in this thread and now that you have it your are discovering that it isn't what you imagined.

Be careful what you wish for, duckie!

Did you watch it last night?

That's what I thought.

The only one doing talking points is you. Anyone who watched knows that.

Life is too short to watch reruns!

We all know how this turns out in the end.

Getting your jollies from this isn't going to make one iota of difference in this election or the next.

No? Well, maybe not.

All it will do IS SAVE YOUR GODDAMNED NATION AND KEEP YOUR MOTHER FUCKIN GOVERNMENT FROM BECOMING THOROUGHLY CORRUPTED.

You have no idea of how to maintain a healthy Republic so I will not expect to see you around here any more pontificating on what the US government should do to help keep America strong and healthy and prosperous in the future.

If you take this attitude toward something so obviously important to the integrity and viability and the people's confidence in the government it's plain to see you have no idea of what it takes to keep America prosperous and strong.

Whether you know it or not or care about it or not, we NEED to get the answers to this mess before we can leave it to history.

You stupid fuck.
If only you clowns cared about the mess that led us into Iraq as much as you do about Benghazi.

If you want to blame boooooosh (you fucking hack) I will blame the actual person who started the problems with the middle east and this country.

Jimmy Carter and his fucking policies.

You ignorant moron.
The Iraq War was a war of choice. Jimmy Carter didn't invade Iraq. You ignorant moran.

You have nothing man. Stop it. You are ignorant as all fuck.

LOL, you can call yourself Queen of Sheba for all I care. And you are NOT an independent thinker, LMAO.

Based on your posts that I have read, you are the last poster on these boards who has the right to determine who is a independent thinker. You are a simple echo chamber of talking points. I gave you a link to the nine military officers transcripts of their testimony which contradicts your obsession and did you read those transcripts? Nope. Way to keep your mind in a secure lock down.

And I told YOU they weren't on the ground, genius!! People are playing games with semantics so watch the fucking video and get things straight from the horses' mouths.

Or not.
yeah. get it straight from the mercenaries mouth with a book to sell. don't believe those honorably serving their country in uniform

You wouldn't say that to their faces, would you, you piece of shit? They are former Rangers, SEALs, Marines and others.

Please keep digging your hole, OgiPanogey.

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:
yes. i would. but again, i'm never going to meet them. so if you want to thump your chest about what you think i would or wouldn't say to someone, that's fine.

let me just clear it up for you though - i have absolutely no respect for anyone, no matter their history, doing the job of a mercenary.

They were hired as Security Personnel for the embassy and compound. They are trained professionals whose job is to defend our assets in the world. They performed the mission assigned even though they were ordered not to go.

They are Americans. Who are good with a gun, with specialized military training for this type of work, and WHY the place held it's ground against 3 attacks.

They are DAMN FINE AMERICANS. BRAZO ZULU GUYS!

Life is too short to watch reruns!

We all know how this turns out in the end.

Getting your jollies from this isn't going to make one iota of difference in this election or the next.

No? Well, maybe not.

All it will do IS SAVE YOUR GODDAMNED NATION AND KEEP YOUR MOTHER FUCKIN GOVERNMENT FROM BECOMING THOROUGHLY CORRUPTED.

You have no idea of how to maintain a healthy Republic so I will not expect to see you around here any more pontificating on what the US government should do to help keep America strong and healthy and prosperous in the future.

If you take this attitude toward something so obviously important to the integrity and viability and the people's confidence in the government it's plain to see you have no idea of what it takes to keep America prosperous and strong.

Whether you know it or not or care about it or not, we NEED to get the answers to this mess before we can leave it to history.

You stupid fuck.
If only you clowns cared about the mess that led us into Iraq as much as you do about Benghazi.

If you want to blame boooooosh (you fucking hack) I will blame the actual person who started the problems with the middle east and this country.

You ignorant moron.
The Iraq War was a war of choice. Jimmy Carter didn't invade Iraq. You ignorant moran.

Please don't tell me that you really believe the Iraq War was necessary. Anyone with a functioning brain knows that it wasn't. You're either too big of a hack to admit it or you're one of the true believers.

Newsflash for the OP, I am an independent and if you are deluding yourself that your Benghazi obsession is going to sway a single one of them then it is little wonder that the extreme right is dragging the GOP into political irrelevance.

Oh nothing's gone over my head, moron. I just don't need to play down at your piss ant level.

rofl_logo.jpg

Yes, I am laughing at your expense because there is now a cadre of posters holding your feet to the fire over your obsession with Benghazi.

You wanted more attention in this thread and now that you have it your are discovering that it isn't what you imagined.

You're not kidding you libs' feet being held to the fire.

You wanna give me attention to get this truth out? Game on fucker. Love it.

:flameth:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

rofl_logo.jpg

Where'd ya go, fucker? What's wrong, you realizing this topic will OVERWHELM you?

Game on. Come on. Bring it, coward.

Politicians are good at lying and getting our troops killed. And rather than tell the truth, they lied to save face and dishonored those that died at the compound.

Had the Administration not tried a cover up, and said it was a terror attack from day one and ADMITTED the mistakes of not increasing security then it would be over for me now.

When they lied about it..........they can kiss my ass............

These men are trying to set the record straight on what really happened. So the history of this event will be correct instead of lies. Now the whole incident is tainted by a Gov't who must lie to save face on the real events that happened.

They deserve NO RESPECT, when they lie to the people of this country.

The saying..........All Politicians Lie is only true until we hold a fire to their ass and make them tell the truth or vote their Lying asses out of office.

I love listening to you guys LOL. I worked in the nervecenter of the Pentagon. I'm one of those Americans that actually understands how that whole mission was supposed to work and how the NCA was supposed to react.

You know what the NCA is?

Oh wow you must be so knowledgable!

ATTENTION USMB EconChick knows better than EVERYONE OF US! Just give up guys she is a LEGEND among those who have worked in the nervecenter of the Pentagon! We're all a bunch of stoopid boobs in her presence!!!

P.S. National Command Authority. Unless you're referring to the Nubile Chicas of Appalachia. Am I close?

Good, you're one step ahead of the liberal idiots around here.

I notice instead of debating the topic, you, like many of the Obamabots around here, lowered yourself to personal comments.

I thought you were smarter than that, but hey, I'm still learning about some of you.

They are all pro's at the deflection game.

Benghazi was a pur-d-fuckup by Barry's State Department and Hilbat. A fuckup they lied about for weeks blamming it on a fucking video.

Barry then jetted off to his fundraiser.

I'd much rather listen to guys who were there. Guys who fought those dirtbage. Guys who actually knew what the hell was going on.

Don't hold your breath for Shitting Bull or the other liberal assholes on this board to want the same. They'd rather believe whatever that fuck in the WH tells them to believe.

Thats the difference between Obamabots and real folks.

I wonder if he isn't actually a foreign agent here to encourage and recruit new members from our youts. (My Cousin Vinny)

No? Well, maybe not.

You stupid fuck.

You ignorant moron.

Please don't tell me that you really believe the Iraq War was necessary. Anyone with a functioning brain knows that it wasn't. You're either too big of a hack to admit it or you're one of the true believers.

No, but your fucking jew ass will not hold the democrats to account for the fact that they propagated the existence of WMDS when Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs, long before BOOOOOOSH took fucking office, you fucking moron.

You will gleefully run to the fucking voting booth to vote for Hillary, who voted for the war, and also propagated the existence of WMDs before Booooooosh took fucking office.

You already do not know how this country changed its paradigm on how to deal with perceived threats post 911. Hell, you are the stupid peacenik hypocritical pieces of shit who cry over 3 terrorists being water boarded who masterminded 911. Hell, we pretty much know you are a fucking truther anyway.

Either way, you are a fucking disgrace to Israel. You are a piece of shit hypocrite who cries over the fact that Saddam is gone, while you saw Israel celebrated it.

You are a pathetic brainwashed moron who has nothing but cliches. Plus, if you are so fucking turned off about the Iraq war and the "invasion" (it was an actual liberation you moron and it was a tyrant that was deposed you stupid left wing waste of shit) then you sure as shit better not vote for any democrat who voted for that war.

You stupid fucking moron. Now, go celebrate your new year and consider what a fucking disgrace you and the rest of your people that live in this country are to Israel.

Are you trying to discourage me from exposing your Benghazi obsession?

Because I have no problem whatsoever bringing that to everyone's attention and having others laughing at your expense.

Now what happened to all of those imaginary "new facts" of yours?

Did they evaporate?

Did your dog eat them?

Or were they just a figment of your obsessed imagination?

'Fess up!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Based on your posts that I have read, you are the last poster on these boards who has the right to determine who is a independent thinker. You are a simple echo chamber of talking points. I gave you a link to the nine military officers transcripts of their testimony which contradicts your obsession and did you read those transcripts? Nope. Way to keep your mind in a secure lock down.

I'll take a stab at this one. Same response as before.

These guys fought the damned battle and were called Liars to sell a book. They called out the Congressmen trying to throw them under the bus and dared them to lie to their faces. Of course this was a video conference for the safety of the Congressman who showed up. But the main one refused to show up and FACE the men he called Liars.

These men showed up by disobeying orders to fight at the Compound. They told Bob no deal. WE ARE GOING.........and they fought off 3 attacks ending with mortars hitting and killing their friends.

Their story deserves to be told.

Their actions are worthy of praise not abuse.

They want this country, and history to understand how their friends died, and it sure as hell wasn't a video.

You bet.

Their story should be told.

These guys were heroes. They went against orders and responded to the attack.

They sure didn't wait for anyone to tell them what had to be done. They just went and did it.

Anyone who can make fun of the situation they landed in is a fucking moron and any anyone who thinks the administrations lies should be overlooked is an even bigger moron.

You ignorant moron.

No, but your fucking jew ass will not hold the democrats to account for the fact that they propagated the existence of WMDS when Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs, lng before BOOOOOOSH took fucking office, you fucking moron.

You will gleefully run to the fucking voting booth to vote for Hillary, who voted for the war, and also propagated the existence of WMDs before Booooooosh took fucking office.

You already do not know how this country changed its paradigm on how to deal with perceived threats post 911. Hell, you are the stupid peacenik hypocritical pieces of shit who cry over 3 terrorists being water boarded who masterminded 911. Hell, we pretty much know you are a fucking truther anyway.

Either way, you are a fucking disgrace to Israel. You are a piece of shit hypocrite who cries over the fact that Saddam is gone, while you saw Israel celebrated it.

You are a pathetic brainwashed moron who has nothing but cliches. Plus, if you are so fucking turned off about the Iraq and the "invasion" (it was an actual liberation you moron and it was a tyrant that was deposed you stupid left wing moron) then sure as shit better not vote for any democrat who voted for that war.

You stupid fucking moron. Now, go celebrate your new year and consider what a fucking disgrace you and the rest of your people that live in this country to Israel.
First of all, I'm not a Jew and I certainly don't put Israel above America. Second of all, Clinton never led a full scale invasion of Iraq as Bush did so I don't really care about the Iraq Liberation Act.

I had the chance to vote for Hillary in 2008 and declined to do so because of her support for the Iraq War. I've never voted for anyone who voted Yes for the Iraq War.

I did see how this country changed it's paradigm after 9/11 and it was a huge fucking mistake. People like you cheering it on make me fucking sick, you piece of trash.

You ignorant moron.

No, but your fucking jew ass will not hold the democrats to account for the fact that they propagated the existence of WMDS when Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs, lng before BOOOOOOSH took fucking office, you fucking moron.

You are a pathetic brainwashed moron who has nothing but cliches. Plus, if you are so fucking turned off about the Iraq and the "invasion" (it was an actual liberation you moron and it was a tyrant that was deposed you stupid left wing moron) then sure as shit better not vote for any democrat who voted for that war.

You stupid fucking moron. Now, go celebrate your new year and consider what a fucking disgrace you and the rest of your people that live in this country to Israel.
First of all, I'm not a Jew and I certainly don't put Israel above America. Second of all, Clinton never led a full scale invasion of Iraq as Bush did so I don't really care about the Iraq Liberation Act.

I had the chance to vote for Hillary in 2008 and declined to do so because of her support for the Iraq War. I've never voted for anyone who voted Yes for the Iraq War.

I did see how this country changed it's paradigm after 9/11 and it was a huge fucking mistake. People like you cheering it on make me fucking sick, you piece of trash.

How about Libya then? That was Obama's and Hilary's baby............We were there because of them.................So........Do you hold the same standard there as in Iraq???????

They put us there. They put these guys in harms way, and failed to take necessary steps for security there. Especially since the UK pulled out of Benghazi for the very reason. Not only they didn't increase security, they actually lowered security in August before the attacks. No ready response teams assigned for the area as well.

They fucked up, and then lied about what really happened because they were more worried about the politics then the actual attack.

You ignorant moron.

You do not think our paradigm should have changed post 911? You stupid piece of naive shit.

Look everyone, a moron who thinks he has intelligence, wants us to go back to pre-911 protocol.

Clinton did not lead a "full scale" invasion? I think it is pretty funny how you cry over saddam and are flat out stating that the world is better off with him in power.

Yet, you fucking hypocrites claim to be against people being tortured. You double talking sack of shit.

Wait, I forgot, You only hold America to account for violating the Geneva convention. I never see any of you snotty nosed snooty assholes ever express your disgust when America's enemies violate the Geneva convention. You stupid hacks actually celebrate it.

I see you wastes of shit accuse America incessantly for water boarding the poor peaceful goat herders. Regardless of the fact they masterminded 911.

Why am I even trying to communicate to a fucking truther anyway. A person who claims it was a mistake to change the way we deal with perceived threats. Then again, those of that live in the real world (and not some gum drop liberal hippy world) where we saw the devastation that 19 men WITH OUT A GUN could do.

Your logic resembles the last shit I took. Go fuck yourself you stupid fucking moronic peacenik hippy.

Looking forward to this faceoff between a politician....and survivors on the ground. On Fox at 10 PM Hannity.

It's too bad that they couldn't of arranged the debate with the military officers who have all stated there was not any stand down order being as they were part of the Benghazi process. I can't see why that couldn't of been approached that way, considering their testimonies had been declassified and were public knowledge.
Here's a small synopsis of the transcripts for those who are too lazy to read the transcripts;
seMissourian.com National News Testimony refutes Benghazi stand down theory 07 11 14

And I told YOU they weren't on the ground, genius!! People are playing games with semantics so watch the fucking video and get things straight from the horses' mouths.

Or not.
yeah. get it straight from the mercenaries mouth with a book to sell. don't believe those honorably serving their country in uniform

You wouldn't say that to their faces, would you, you piece of shit? They are former Rangers, SEALs, Marines and others.

Please keep digging your hole, OgiPanogey.

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:
yes. i would. but again, i'm never going to meet them. so if you want to thump your chest about what you think i would or wouldn't say to someone, that's fine.

let me just clear it up for you though - i have absolutely no respect for anyone, no matter their history, doing the job of a mercenary.

Let's get something straight you fucking coward. No you wouldn't. All they'd have to do is just look at you and you'd fall apart.

Trust me, I've watched it a lot, LOL. U would be mincemeat without even a finger lifted.

Even if I don't trust you, I would still have to agree with you 100%.

Looking forward to this faceoff between a politician....and survivors on the ground. On Fox at 10 PM Hannity.

It's too bad that they couldn't of arranged the debate with the military officers who have all stated there was not any stand down order being as they were part of the Benghazi process. I can't see why that couldn't of been approached that way, considering their testimonies had been declassified and were public knowledge.
Here's a small synopsis of the transcripts for those who are too lazy to read the transcripts;
seMissourian.com National News Testimony refutes Benghazi stand down theory 07 11 14

Which military Officers have called them Liars............Which ones...........

These guys will show up if they want a public confrontation over what happened there.

You do not think our paradigm should have changed post 911? You stupid piece of naive shit.

Look everyone, a moron who thinks he has intelligence, wants us to go back to pre-911 protocol.

Clinton did not lead a "full scale" invasion? I think it is pretty funny how you cry over saddam and are flat out stating that the world is better off with him in power.

Yet, you fucking hypocrites claim to be against people being tortured. You double talking sack of shit.

Wait, I forgot, You only hold America to account for violating the Geneva convention. I never see any of you snotty nosed snooty assholes ever express your disgust when America's enemies violate the Geneva convention. You stupid hacks actually celebrate it.

I see you wastes of shit accuse America incessantly for water boarding the poor peaceful goat herders. Regardless of the fact they masterminded 911.

Why am I even trying to communicate to a fucking truther anyway. A person who claims it was a mistake to change the way we deal with perceived threats. Then again, those of that live in the real world (and not some gum drop liberal hippy world) where we saw the devastation that 19 men WITH OUT A GUN could do.

Your logic resembles the last shit I took. Go fuck yourself you stupid fucking moronic peacenik hippy.
I never said our paradigm should not have change post-9/11, what it became under Bush is where my problem is. All that the Iraq War did was completely destabilize a region and create more terrorists. Saddam was never a threat to us. No matter how much you wish he was, he just wasn't.

I am against torture. Our job isn't to be the world's policeman though. Your logic is that we can go around bombing whoever we want, real nice.

Assholes like you will never change, you are the reason why we are so involved in Middle Eastern affairs. You are being marginalized though and there will be less of you around as time goes on.

Forum List

Back