Congressmen Smith And Schiff Get Pummeled By Benghazi Security Team

BmaEsUECYAAvy2Q.png

rhoades-email.jpg

page1of1.jpg

If it's on Hannity! it must be true

Can you believe five people agreed with this comment? Wait. What am I talking about?

Has any liberal ever said anything that has any actual original substance, or is it all just cliches?

Sorry can't be here all day like some of you welfare queens, but I'm confident you will bump the thread for me while I'm gone, LOL.

:biggrin:
If you're not careful, you're going to spin right off this planet.

LOL, this is getting under libs' skin like no tomorrow. Getting pummeled on twitter where 10s of thousands see it, LMAO.
Nope, don't really care about the GOP dog and pony show around Benghazi. I feel terrible for those who perished that night and for their families, that's about the extent that I care about this.

Ohhhhh, twitter. If it is on twitter, it must be true.

Can you believe five people agreed with this comment? Wait. What am I talking about?

Has any liberal ever said anything that has any actual original substance, or is it all just cliches?

It's fun watching libs getting desperate. What's wrong with just watching the video, LMAO.

It hurts them and they know it, LOL.

Both Congressmen were hurt last night.

RW, I don't care who's show it's on. These are the actual people who were on the ground. When libs resist something like this, it makes them look even more partisan.

Notice how we agreed with the liberal god himself, Bill Mahr when he took the moron Charlie Rose to task?

We saw the substance of what he said, and said it was true.

Not RW, who will not look at the substance. Then again, in order to do that, a liberal would need to get away from their puppet strings, better known as their tired cliches.

A fucktard like RW is totally incapable of anything original, or substantive. He is a complete hack, along with the morons that agreed with his moronic comment.

Last edited:
Sorry can't be here all day like some of you welfare queens, but I'm confident you will bump the thread for me while I'm gone, LOL.

LOL, this is getting under libs' skin like no tomorrow. Getting pummeled on twitter where 10s of thousands see it, LMAO.
Nope, don't really care about the GOP dog and pony show around Benghazi. I feel terrible for those who perished that night and for their families, that's about the extent that I care about this.

You care about the people, but you don't care about the lies????? LOL, to the survivors, it IS the lies they care more about.

Thank you. Bumper sticker it is.

The 10 gazillionth talking point about Benghazi is going to be the magic one that overturns Obamacare....

...oh wait, that is another dead horse that the extreme right can't stop beating.

This is about trying to find something to impeach Obama, no wait, that was Fast & Furious - but didn't they use that rotting carcass to censor the AG?

They opted to sue Obama over doing something about illegal immigration because Boehner couldn't herd the cats in his own caucus to get anything done about it, right?

Dammit, trying to figure out what the extreme right is wasting of taxpayer dollars on du jour can be a pain in the butt.

Does anyone have a scorecard or an app that keeps track of this twaddle?

Did you watch it last night?

That's what I thought.

The only one doing talking points is you. Anyone who watched knows that.

Life is too short to watch reruns!

We all know how this turns out in the end.

Getting your jollies from this isn't going to make one iota of difference in this election or the next.

No? Well, maybe not.

All it will do IS SAVE YOUR GODDAMNED NATION AND KEEP YOUR MOTHER FUCKIN GOVERNMENT FROM BECOMING THOROUGHLY CORRUPTED.

You have no idea of how to maintain a healthy Republic so I will not expect to see you around here any more pontificating on what the US government should do to help keep America strong and healthy and prosperous in the future.

If you take this attitude toward something so obviously important to the integrity and viability and the people's confidence in the government it's plain to see you have no idea of what it takes to keep America prosperous and strong.

Whether you know it or not or care about it or not, we NEED to get the answers to this mess before we can leave it to history.

You stupid fuck.

Your diversions are entertaining. But thanks for bumping the thread, hacks.
:banana::banana:

Are you trying to discourage me from exposing your Benghazi obsession?

Because I have no problem whatsoever bringing that to everyone's attention and having others laughing at your expense.

Now what happened to all of those imaginary "new facts" of yours?

Did they evaporate?

Did your dog eat them?

Or were they just a figment of your obsessed imagination?

'Fess up!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're helping the American public just fine, hack. LOL

Just keep bumping this thread for me. Independents will thank you.

Newsflash for the OP, I am an independent and if you are deluding yourself that your Benghazi obsession is going to sway a single one of them then it is little wonder that the extreme right is dragging the GOP into political irrelevance.

LOL, you can call yourself Queen of Sheba for all I care. And you are NOT an independent thinker, LMAO.

Based on your posts that I have read, you are the last poster on these boards who has the right to determine who is a independent thinker. You are a simple echo chamber of talking points. I gave you a link to the nine military officers transcripts of their testimony which contradicts your obsession and did you read those transcripts? Nope. Way to keep your mind in a secure lock down.

The 10 gazillionth talking point about Benghazi is going to be the magic one that overturns Obamacare....

...oh wait, that is another dead horse that the extreme right can't stop beating.

This is about trying to find something to impeach Obama, no wait, that was Fast & Furious - but didn't they use that rotting carcass to censor the AG?

They opted to sue Obama over doing something about illegal immigration because Boehner couldn't herd the cats in his own caucus to get anything done about it, right?

Dammit, trying to figure out what the extreme right is wasting of taxpayer dollars on du jour can be a pain in the butt.

That's what I thought.

Getting your jollies from this isn't going to make one iota of difference in this election or the next.

No? Well, maybe not.

All it will do IS SAVE YOUR GODDAMNED NATION AND KEEP YOUR MOTHER FUCKIN GOVERNMENT FROM BECOMING THOROUGHLY CORRUPTED.

You have no idea of how to maintain a healthy Republic so I will not expect to see you around here any more pontificating on what the US government should do to help keep America strong and healthy and prosperous in the future.

If you take this attitude toward something so obviously important to the integrity and viability and the people's confidence in the government it's plain to see you have no idea of what it takes to keep America prosperous and strong.

Whether you know it or not or care about it or not, we NEED to get the answers to this mess before we can leave it to history.

You stupid fuck.

LOL, mojo, you made my day, Sir!

still no stand down order given.
was that supposed to be the new evidence in the clip?

You care about the people, but you don't care about the lies????? LOL, to the survivors, it IS the lies they care more about.
Which lies do the survivors care more about than their loved ones who were killed?

That's what I thought.

No? Well, maybe not.

You stupid fuck.
what 'lies' do you think were told?

Because I have no problem whatsoever bringing that to everyone's attention and having others laughing at your expense.

Did they evaporate?

Did your dog eat them?

'Fess up!

Newsflash for the OP, I am an independent and if you are deluding yourself that your Benghazi obsession is going to sway a single one of them then it is little wonder that the extreme right is dragging the GOP into political irrelevance.

LOL, you can call yourself Queen of Sheba for all I care. And you are NOT an independent thinker, LMAO.

Oh, the irony that went over your head at Mach 3!

Did they evaporate?

Did your dog eat them?

'Fess up!

Based on your posts that I have read, you are the last poster on these boards who has the right to determine who is a independent thinker. You are a simple echo chamber of talking points. I gave you a link to the nine military officers transcripts of their testimony which contradicts your obsession and did you read those transcripts? Nope. Way to keep your mind in a secure lock down.

And I told YOU they weren't on the ground, genius!! People are playing games with semantics so watch the fucking video and get things straight from the horses' mouths.

Or not.

It's fun watching libs getting desperate. What's wrong with just watching the video, LMAO.

It hurts them and they know it, LOL.

Both Congressmen were hurt last night.
Ya, because soooo many people pay attention to the Sean Hanmity show. How many people watched that program with the mercenaries? Has the show ever gotten over a million viewers in one night?

That's what I thought.

No? Well, maybe not.

You stupid fuck.
If only you clowns cared about the mess that led us into Iraq as much as you do about Benghazi.

Forum List

Back