Congressmen Smith And Schiff Get Pummeled By Benghazi Security Team

Can an honest Conservative please explain the following to me - with "credible" proof:

1. What is the alleged Benghazi cover-up?

2. What was allegedly covered up?

3. Who allegedly covered anything up?

4. Why was anything allegedly covered up?

5. Who and how did anyone benefit from any alleged cover-up?

6. Did anyone in the Obama Administration allegedly intentionally cause the Benghazi tragedy?

7. Were any laws allegedly broken?

8. How is Benghazi allegedly different from embassy/consulate attacks and deaths under Reagan and G.W. Bush?

9. Why do Conservatives continue their obsession to politicize the Benghazi tragedy for points and profits?

Let it be known to all that EconChick refuses to answer my basic Benghazi questions.

First of all, Lakkkkkkkky, if you can't find the answers in 22 pages, you must have a greater mental instability than I first thought.

Secondly, no one with any brains believes a word you say.

Finally, thanks for being my useful idiot.

Questions for Lakhota:

1) Please explain why Hillary said, "What difference does it make?"

2) Explain why Hillary lied to family members DURING THE FUNERAL, let me repeat, DURING THE FUNERAL, by telling them it was a video and she'd get to the bottom of who did it.

3) Explain why Obama wasn't in the Sitroom during attack?

4) Explain why Obama was preparing for Vegas Fundraiser night of attack instead of caring about people dying?

5) Explain why Judicial Watch has had to go through FOIA requests to force WH to admit they lied about video?

6) Why did WH cover up email chain about video story?

7) Why did Congressmen Schiff and Smith lie so badly they got pummeled on national television?

8) Why are you too stupid to read my response about why Marine Corps Barracks response was dif from Benghazi?

9)Explain to me what is meant by "only this embassy incident involved cover up?"

10) Why does Hillary keep lying??

I would like to point out that Iraq did not attack us on 9-11. Also if you will recall, President Bush enjoyed huge bipartisan support in the wake of 9-11 and in support of the effort to kill or capture those involved. Republicans and Democrats gathered together to sing "God Bless America" in front of the capital. The Iraq invasion and occupation is a different matter.

But don't be modest, when the Administration put out their talking points on the Sunday shows what crimes were they covering up?
Democrats voted for the invasion as well, not sure where you were. One of obama's claim to fame is he was one of the few objectors. many Dems were against the surge but were proven wrong.

The cover up, since you and some libs here are still so unbelievably uninformed, is that they sent out Susan Rice to run her blowhole about how the attack was a reaction to that stupid anti-muslim flick that nobody saw. This was designed to cover up the fact that they were asleep at the wheel and radical Islam was not under control the way they were putting forth.

Well put as usual!!

Oh, and Lakkkkky, # 11, why do you resist seeing these things answered?

Don't answer, idiot. You libs have proven it in spades on this thread.

Can an honest Conservative please explain the following to me - with "credible" proof:

6. Did anyone in the Obama Administration allegedly intentionally cause the Benghazi tragedy?

8. How is Benghazi allegedly different from embassy/consulate attacks and deaths under Reagan and G.W. Bush?

9. Why do Conservatives continue their obsession to politicize the Benghazi tragedy for points and profits?

Let it be known to all that EconChick refuses to answer my basic Benghazi questions.

Why aren't you answering my questions, Lakkkkkkky? Two can play this game you corrupt idiot.

Questions for Lakhota:

1) Please explain why Hillary said, "What difference does it make?"

2) Explain why Hillary lied to family members DURING THE FUNERAL, let me repeat, DURING THE FUNERAL, by telling them it was a video and she'd get to the bottom of who did it.

3) Explain why Obama wasn't in the Sitroom during attack?

4) Explain why Obama was preparing for Vegas Fundraiser night of attack instead of caring about people dying?

5) Explain why Judicial Watch has had to go through FOIA requests to force WH to admit they lied about video?

6) Why did WH cover up email chain about video story?

7) Why did Congressmen Schiff and Smith lie so badly they got pummeled on national television?

8) Why are you too stupid to read my response about why Marine Corps Barracks response was dif from Benghazi?

9)Explain to me what is meant by "only this embassy incident involved cover up?"

10) Why does Hillary keep lying??

Now Lakkkky darling, to keep mine from being SPAM like yours (which is against the rules) let me add more.

11) Why did Rice go on 5 Sunday talk shows to lie?

12) Why did Obama try to throw the intel community under the bus for this one too? Which he didn't get away with.

13) Why are you ignoring my questions?

1-5. No cover up.

6-7. No.

8. When the country is attacked, both parties usually come together and rally behind the President, not criticize him while the attacks are still occurring.

9. Well, they can't talk about the economy or Obamacare can they?

1-5. No cover up.

6-7. No.

8. When the country is attacked, both parties usually come together and rally behind the President, not criticize him while the attacks are still occurring.

Wait, wait.....lol................you mean the way pathetic libs slimed Bush for all those years during the Iraq War????????????????

It is so fricken fun pointing out liberal lies, inconsistencies, stupidities, hypocrisy, and BS!
Now Boo, you're actually one of the libs I respect on here, so you deserve respectful treatment when I disagree with you, so I'll gently tell you that ya fell flat on that entire post, and that was just one example.

I would like to point out that Iraq did not attack us on 9-11. Also if you will recall, President Bush enjoyed huge bipartisan support in the wake of 9-11 and in support of the effort to kill or capture those involved. Republicans and Democrats gathered together to sing "God Bless America" in front of the capital. The Iraq invasion and occupation is a different matter.

But don't be modest, when the Administration put out their talking points on the Sunday shows what crimes were they covering up?

I see where you're going because I used to follow those principles until libs stepped all over them. Libs have broken all the principles as far as I'm concerned.

The problem is you contradict yourself by saying only the 9/11 attack counts and Iraq War doesn't. So you basically just said what Obama's doing doesn't count because he has gone back into Iraq. If you start mincing words that he has not, I won't waste time with that semantic dance.

I'm comparing the opposition party's immediate response to the country being attacked by an enemy on 9-11-01 and 9-11-12.

Why aren't you answering my questions, Lakkkkkkky? Two can play this game you corrupt idiot.

Mine first. Why do my questions disturb you so much? I can't imagine a moron like you "supposedly" advising Chiefs of Staff. Funny...

I already answered throughout this thread. Why aren't you answering m;ine?

Who gives a crap what you can imagine. LOL. 2000 bucks bimbo, 2000 bucks.

Crickets, Lakkkkky, crickets on my questions.

Hillary obsession? First time brought up in 22 pages and that's an obsession. You do a lot of damage to your party, dummy.

1-5. No cover up.

6-7. No.

1-5. No cover up.

6-7. No.

Wait, wait.....lol................you mean the way pathetic libs slimed Bush for all those years during the Iraq War????????????????

It is so fricken fun pointing out liberal lies, inconsistencies, stupidities, hypocrisy, and BS!
Now Boo, you're actually one of the libs I respect on here, so you deserve respectful treatment when I disagree with you, so I'll gently tell you that ya fell flat on that entire post, and that was just one example.

I see where you're going because I used to follow those principles until libs stepped all over them. Libs have broken all the principles as far as I'm concerned.

The problem is you contradict yourself by saying only the 9/11 attack counts and Iraq War doesn't. So you basically just said what Obama's doing doesn't count because he has gone back into Iraq. If you start mincing words that he has not, I won't waste time with that semantic dance.

I'm comparing the opposition party's immediate response to the country being attacked by an enemy on 9-11-01 and 9-11-12.

I see your point but during 9/11 no one in country said Bush was trying to cover investigation of 9/11 up. If anything there were too many investigations.

Benghazi is unique because of the stonewalling and lies....

1150x647

Hillary obsession? First time brought up in 22 pages and that's an obsession. You do a lot of damage to your party, dummy.

She sure does and if Bush were still POTUS she'd be screaming bloody murder about lies, cover ups and how she wants the truth.

Yup. She's a winner all right.

Democrats voted for the invasion as well, not sure where you were. One of obama's claim to fame is he was one of the few objectors. many Dems were against the surge but were proven wrong.

The cover up, since you and some libs here are still so unbelievably uninformed, is that they sent out Susan Rice to run her blowhole about how the attack was a reaction to that stupid anti-muslim flick that nobody saw. This was designed to cover up the fact that they were asleep at the wheel and radical Islam was not under control the way they were putting forth.

Being accused of being asleep at the wheel is not a crime. On the night he announce bin Laden's demise the president warned that they were still going to try and attack us, even though the attack on the Consulate doesn't fit with al Qaeda's MO of a high profile attack with huge bombs and all.....

Here's the timeline of who saw that movie when, and what it caused.

The anti-Islam-film riots A timeline - The Week

She sure does and if Bush were still POTUS she'd be screaming bloody murder about lies, cover ups and how she wants the truth.

Yup. She's a winner all right.

Did Hillary scream bloody murder about the Reagan and G.W. Bush embassy/consulate attacks and deaths? If she did - please provide some "credible" proof.

Being accused of being asleep at the wheel is not a crime. On the night he announce bin Laden's demise the president warned that they were still going to try and attack us, even though the attack on the Consulate doesn't fit with al Qaeda's MO of a high profile attack with huge bombs and all.....

Here's the timeline of who saw that movie when, and what it caused.

The anti-Islam-film riots A timeline - The Week
I remember the media spin right after it happened and during the election. Spontaneous riots aren't that well prepared. Is it a crime? It would be if the president was a Republican. No sale!

Forum List

Back