Congresswoman Gabbard goes against the leftist talking points again

oh my

should she just retract her candidacy now & save herself a lot of time & money
shrug.gif

Gabbard says Democrats share blame in shutdown logjam

quote:
Hawaii congresswoman and Democratic candidate for president Tulsi Gabbard said Sunday that her party’s leadership was not blameless for the partial government shutdown that is now approaching a month, accusing both sides of posturing and refusing to compromise.

“The problem here is that this issue, like so many others in Washington, are being relegated to partisan politics,” she said in an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union."

“Where if a Republican is putting forward a proposal, Democrats are going to shoot it down. If Democrats are putting forward a proposal, Republicans are going to shoot it down, really thinking about which party can call a win on this issue.”

The result, she said, is a loss for the country and especially the 800,000 federal workers affected by the shutdown, which has been driven over disagreements about immigration.

She'll get primaried.
She is gonna be left wide open for it because she is running for president as well. I like her have for couple years now since she went against the leftists leaders and met with Assad and pissed off EVERYONE lol.

As long as the amerian citizen has someone else to blame so that we do not have to take any collective responsibility for our society, it's all good. Just keep the unsubstantial people sneering at each other.

Tulsi doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

Just for the record.

VP possibility-she is cute
Problem is she seems practical. The American people are more interested in the extreme left and the sane populist nationalist right not someone who tries to go down the middle of the road but IMO can't tackle the hard problems like this immigration issue.

She is someone I could look at. Not sure I could get over her big government issues but she isn’t wacko

Tulsi doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

Just for the record.
I think she is angling for the VP slot, and she may well get it

a Biden/Gabbard ticket would be formidable

Forum List

Back