Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn has declassified the following report for us:
http://files.wmctv.com/blackburnTSAreport.pdf

The latest Obama "phony" scandal. Don't worry, according to MSNBC and Bill Maher guest and left-wing Hollywood deity Ben Affleck, who flies on private jets and never has to deal with the TSA: "What's the big deal if they grab your dick a little bit".

cg0w.png

y8qx.png

8drg.png

jjja.png

ycuc.png

jgki.png

f2ev.png

o8jf.png

lb6w.png

n0r7.png

dh0m.png

mtmn.png

ak36.png

k1an.png

ggv8.png

9vvh.png

uv68.png

twt8.png

And remember, these are just a random sample of 50 workers from the TSA with criminal records, there are thousands more!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmJMOjE7_3k]Ben Affleck Defends TSA 'Dick Grabbing' - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
And remember, these are just a random sample of 50 workers from the TSA with criminal records, there are thousands more!

This was not a random sampling. You don't know what that phrase means.

You chose the ones arrested for sex crimes. That was not a random choice.

The TSA sucks, this TSA guy with a very lazy eye took my bullet shaped cigar cutter a few years ago. He claimed it was a weapon.

What percentage of TSA workers have been arrested for sex crimes? How does that compared to the percentage of...ohhhh, I don't know...let's say Congressional representatives and staff arrested for sex crimes? How about the percentage of metropolitan police arrested for sex crimes?

Did the Congresswoman provide any such comparisons or figures?

Last edited:
What percentage of TSA workers have been arrested for sex crimes? How does that compared to the percentage of...ohhhh, I don't know...let's say Congressional representatives and staff arrested for sex crimes? How about the percentage of metropolitan police arrested for sex crimes?

Is this thread about Congress? Stop deflecting.

And the "random sampling" was among those already known to be criminals. Those are 50 random profiles of criminals in the TSA.

It explains why many children have been tagged for further security measures. Those people are sickos. I would ask why they weren't vetted properly, but considering the left didn't want to do that with Obama, why would they concern themselves with checking out TSA workers?

man stan on topic, its about pedophiles, not all sex crimes.

and if you want to rag on congress and the government, im right there with ya

Virtually irrelevant to be honest. The TSA does not serve an equal purpose to the invasion of our freedoms and lives to exist. I don't really care who they hire, they need to go en mass.

Or military members arrested for sex crimes...

These animals should be lined up against a wall and shot.

You want to shoot them? We would run out of workers lol.

Yes. And we won't need TSA workers, they cant' even find a fucking missing airplane with all the resources of the NSA at their command, and airplane that may have been hijacked and loaded with dirty bombs. Hopefully, it really did land in the ocean, as the passengers would have been dead either way.

Forum List

Back