Congresswoman whose district covers El Paso say's Trump is not welcome in El Paso

Biden did not receive a draft notice & hired a doctor for a fake report.

There is no proof that President Trump hired any doctor to do a "fake report". The doctor accused is long dead, and there are no documents to prove he was on the take.

Now, if Rather could find a document to show on 60 minutes to prove the podiatrist was crooked and "in on it", I would watch the program. Maybe Mr. Burkett has some dirt on Trump like he did with Dubya?

If she had any clout then it might be a deal, however she is just a House member that wants attention.

The President of the United States has been told he's not welcome in an American city by an elected official.

Way to make a call for unity ! Unfuckingbelievable.

Texas House rep says Trump not welcome in El Paso after shooting

The Texas congresswoman who represents El Paso on Monday said President Trump is not welcome in her district as the community mourns the death of 20 people following a mass shooting Saturday.

“From my perspective he [Trump] is not welcome here. He should not come here while we are in mourning,” Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas) said in an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.

The El Paso shooter allegedly wrote a white nationalist manifesto ahead of his attack in the community near the border with Mexico, and many Democrats have pointed to the president's rhetoric as encouraging violence.
Escobar said it is “probably unfair” to say the shooter came to El Paso as a result of Trump holding a rally in the city, but she said Trump needs to reflect on his words and actions at rallies that could be encouraging violent attacks such as the Saturday shooting.
Trump didn't ask that Congresswoman for her permission.

Next...

The President of the United States has been told he's not welcome in an American city by an elected official.

Way to make a call for unity ! Unfuckingbelievable.

Texas House rep says Trump not welcome in El Paso after shooting

The Texas congresswoman who represents El Paso on Monday said President Trump is not welcome in her district as the community mourns the death of 20 people following a mass shooting Saturday.

“From my perspective he [Trump] is not welcome here. He should not come here while we are in mourning,” Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas) said in an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.

The El Paso shooter allegedly wrote a white nationalist manifesto ahead of his attack in the community near the border with Mexico, and many Democrats have pointed to the president's rhetoric as encouraging violence.
Escobar said it is “probably unfair” to say the shooter came to El Paso as a result of Trump holding a rally in the city, but she said Trump needs to reflect on his words and actions at rallies that could be encouraging violent attacks such as the Saturday shooting.
Trump didn't ask that Congresswoman for her permission.

Next...

The libs are going to have a conniption when the President visits Chicago, San Francisco and LA for speeches during the campaign.

Going right to their home towns to talk about the libs shitting in their own streets is going to piss them off.

There was no draft when Obama was of age.

Neither trashed military veterans.
IOW, they chose not to serve in the military, and not for medical reasons.

If you had proof of a fake medical report, we'd be looking at it now instead of your hysterical whining.

The thing that's hilarious, is that if Trump didn't show up at these sites and address these tragedies, the same people trying to keep Trump away, would be outraged and would be publicly berating him.
Absolutely! The children will lie down and kick their legs and cry no matter what.

You mean like your hero. Ever wonder why they don't allow any videos when Trump goes golfing?/

The thing that's hilarious, is that if Trump didn't show up at these sites and address these tragedies, the same people trying to keep Trump away, would be outraged and would be publicly berating him.
Absolutely! The children will lie down and kick their legs and cry no matter what.

You mean like your hero. Ever wonder why they don't allow any videos when Trump goes golfing?/

Actually, President Trump is a gracious host and a good sport- a great guy to go golfing with. El Rushbo played with President Trump along with pro golfing diva Lexi Thompson early this year, and the Maha Rushdie reported what a great time was had by all.

Actually, President Trump is a gracious host and a good sport- a great guy to go golfing with. El Rushbo played with President Trump along with pro golfing diva Lexi Thompson early this year, and the Maha Rushdie reported what a great time was had by all.

Step away from the Teleprompter.

She's Mexican and sees herself as a mexican citizen and leader.

She is an American Congressperson. Notice the emphasis on American. And it's a free country no matter how bad you want to curtail other's right of speech when they don't agree with you and they speak out. You honestly think you are the only ones that have the right to make really stupid comments?

I'd say she is an un-American Congresschick. It would be the same if the Governor of Texas had told Obama to stay off his turf during the Obama Regime.

Of course, he didn't.

But I guess the rules have changed, eh?

One difference, Obama was more welcome across the nation than Trump is. And there is nothing unamerican about her expressing her personal opinion. So now you want to censor her and all the others on that side of the fence? You had better have a lot of black vans, black Choppers, Machine guns, and prison camps ready and willing.

Obozo loved? Sure. Like that military funeral he was TOLD by the parents to stay away from because they and their son didn't want that POS there? But he showed up anyway, took a photo and left. You defend an Un-American Congressperson's right to free speech, but want to deny Trump the same. Remember, it's a free country and no matter how much you bitch and cry, Trump will be your President until 2024.

You still don't get it. A President is not a normal Person and should never be treated as such. And a President should NEVER forget that. The President has standards that he has to hold himself to that are far above what you and I do. Oh, all Presidents slip up once in awhile (GWB and Bill are two examples). But at the end of the day they go back to the high standards demanded of a President. Sorry, no more free rides. Trump did sound Presidential yesterday and I gave him credit for it. But to give him a whole series of free rides like you want just ain't going to happen.

We aren't talking about Obama. Last time I checked, he termed out. We are talking about Trump. And no, we aren't talking about Hillary either. Try talking about this without bringing up Obama, Bill or Hillary. Bet you can't without having your head explode. If I supported Trump as hard as you do with his normal day to day actions my head certainly would explode.

No YOU as usual can't see past your hatred of all things Trump. Trump has been treated worse than any President in memory by YOUR side. Of course you do t want to talk about Obozo. By the way, if you got out of middle school you'd know about this thing called a baseline comparison. So I'll bring up the malado anus as much as I want. It's called a valid comparison. Bet your head just exploded didn't it? If I was as ignorant as you I'd want my head to explode.

She is an American Congressperson. Notice the emphasis on American. And it's a free country no matter how bad you want to curtail other's right of speech when they don't agree with you and they speak out. You honestly think you are the only ones that have the right to make really stupid comments?

I'd say she is an un-American Congresschick. It would be the same if the Governor of Texas had told Obama to stay off his turf during the Obama Regime.

Of course, he didn't.

One difference, Obama was more welcome across the nation than Trump is. And there is nothing unamerican about her expressing her personal opinion. So now you want to censor her and all the others on that side of the fence? You had better have a lot of black vans, black Choppers, Machine guns, and prison camps ready and willing.

Obozo loved? Sure. Like that military funeral he was TOLD by the parents to stay away from because they and their son didn't want that POS there? But he showed up anyway, took a photo and left. You defend an Un-American Congressperson's right to free speech, but want to deny Trump the same. Remember, it's a free country and no matter how much you bitch and cry, Trump will be your President until 2024.

You still don't get it. A President is not a normal Person and should never be treated as such. And a President should NEVER forget that. The President has standards that he has to hold himself to that are far above what you and I do. Oh, all Presidents slip up once in awhile (GWB and Bill are two examples). But at the end of the day they go back to the high standards demanded of a President. Sorry, no more free rides. Trump did sound Presidential yesterday and I gave him credit for it. But to give him a whole series of free rides like you want just ain't going to happen.

We aren't talking about Obama. Last time I checked, he termed out. We are talking about Trump. And no, we aren't talking about Hillary either. Try talking about this without bringing up Obama, Bill or Hillary. Bet you can't without having your head explode. If I supported Trump as hard as you do with his normal day to day actions my head certainly would explode.

Exactly. A president is NOT a normal citizen. Not only should they act presidential, but I also expect them to be fairly well versed in world events as well as have a decent vocabulary. The only time Trump sounds presidential is when he is smart enough to read the teleprompter and not throw in his own brand of bullshit.

Too bad he didn't know that the shooting happened in Dayton, and not Toledo as he said in his teleprompter speech. (Yeah, I know, I just gave the Trumpkins an excuse as to why he said Toledo).

Well then you'll be attending the Biden memorials in Houston and Michigan right? Boy the left doesn't want to talk about that.

Bullshit! Biden bragged about playing football yet claimed his asthma was so bad he needed a deferment.

He was too busy selling weed to volunteer for service?

You mean John McCain, singular?

Biden had childhood asthma. Military excluded all asthma regardless of the age.

We are not talking about volunteering, we are talking dodging.

Trump trashed John McCain's service, all POWS, Gold Star Family & called a widow of a fallen soldier a liar on the very day she met his casket at the airport.

Biden may have avoided the draft, it was honest & hew never trashed a vet like Trump did.

Of course, he didn't.

No YOU as usual can't see past your hatred of all things Trump. Trump has been treated worse than any President in memory by YOUR side. Of course you do t want to talk about Obozo. By the way, if you got out of middle school you'd know about this thing called a baseline comparison. So I'll bring up the malado anus as much as I want. It's called a valid comparison. Bet your head just exploded didn't it? If I was as ignorant as you I'd want my head to explode.
Trump is worse than any Pesident. If he dors not want bad tress he should quit lying all the time.

Trump is a notorious cheat at playing golf.

Of course, he didn't.

Trump is worse than any Pesident. If he dors not want bad tress he should quit lying all the time.

Bad tress? Now you're worried about his hair? At least I think that's what that broken English of yours was trying to say. Seems we have an advanced case of TDS here.....

Bullshit! Biden bragged about playing football yet claimed his asthma was so bad he needed a deferment.

He was too busy selling weed to volunteer for service?

You mean John McCain, singular?

Hate to tell you Eric, but asthma at any level is an automatic disqualification for military service. While I was working in recruiting, there were a couple of times that the doctors disqualified the applicant because of their asthma, and yes, they were star athletes at their school. One of them played soccer even. And, if you took all of the people in America that are between the ages of 18 and 35 (age eligibility levels to join the service), only 30 percent of them are qualified, and out of that 30 percent, only 1 percent actually decides to join the service.

As far as Obama? He had qualified to go to college, and was able to pay for it. If I had a way to go to college after I'd turned 18, I would have more than likely done that, but, there was no money to send me, so the next best thing in my estimation was to join the military. Glad I did, and even happier that I stuck it out for over 20 years, because that pension sure is nice.

Trump is a notorious cheat at playing golf.

Those who play with the Donald enjoy his hospitality and experience of playing on some of the most tremendous courses in the world.

Well, this morning when Trump was in Dayton, he did a couple of quick, quiet visits (no press) with victims and first responders.

Now? He's finally made it to El Paso. He had also asked for the congress representative for that district to join him, but she said no, and went to a Beto rally.

Gonna be interesting later this evening to hear how the El Paso visit goes.

Forum List

Back