Congresswoman whose district covers El Paso say's Trump is not welcome in El Paso

El Paso is considered to be one of the safest cities in the USA. The person who did the shooting at the Wal Mart is actually from Dallas. He drove 10 hours from Dallas to El Paso, and when he got there that morning, he started his shooting spree. No, the person who did the shooting in El Paso wasn't from there.

Yet the El Paso police were unable to protect or serve their community by stopping this horrible man from bringing his big gun and all that ammunition and other things into town and using them to assault the oooulation. Still doesn’t sound like a very safe place to me. ;)

Until he fired the first round, he was considered a law abiding citizen. This is Texas. His rampage only lasted 45 seconds. Now, that's a pretty good response rate of stopping him, I would say. Since it is Texas, I can bet that there were at least 10 armed citizens in the mix but not a single one pulled out that old hogleg and fired back. For those of you that have never been under fire, you won't understand why. Citizens with guns are usually more dangerous to themselves and others around them than they are the bad guy. And when faced with an AR with a 100 round mag (that hasn't jammed like Aurora) that's a lot of firepower and maybe just saving your own bacon is very high on your list of things to do that day.

They were all chickenshit mexicans.
They wont fight for their homeland so what makes you think they'd fight for their countrymen?
Trump didn't fight for his country.

El Paso is considered to be one of the safest cities in the USA. The person who did the shooting at the Wal Mart is actually from Dallas. He drove 10 hours from Dallas to El Paso, and when he got there that morning, he started his shooting spree. No, the person who did the shooting in El Paso wasn't from there.

Yet the El Paso police were unable to protect or serve their community by stopping this horrible man from bringing his big gun and all that ammunition and other things into town and using them to assault the oooulation. Still doesn’t sound like a very safe place to me. ;)

Until he fired the first round, he was considered a law abiding citizen. This is Texas. His rampage only lasted 45 seconds. Now, that's a pretty good response rate of stopping him, I would say. Since it is Texas, I can bet that there were at least 10 armed citizens in the mix but not a single one pulled out that old hogleg and fired back. For those of you that have never been under fire, you won't understand why. Citizens with guns are usually more dangerous to themselves and others around them than they are the bad guy. And when faced with an AR with a 100 round mag (that hasn't jammed like Aurora) that's a lot of firepower and maybe just saving your own bacon is very high on your list of things to do that day.

They wont fight for their homeland so what makes you think they'd fight for their countrymen?

Oh STFU.
So who did barry fight for? Or any other president for that matter.
We fought for a free America while mexicans gave their country to Spain.

She is an American Congressperson. Notice the emphasis on American. And it's a free country no matter how bad you want to curtail other's right of speech when they don't agree with you and they speak out. You honestly think you are the only ones that have the right to make really stupid comments?

I'd say she is an un-American Congresschick. It would be the same if the Governor of Texas had told Obama to stay off his turf during the Obama Regime.

Of course, he didn't.

But I guess the rules have changed, eh?

One difference, Obama was more welcome across the nation than Trump is. And there is nothing unamerican about her expressing her personal opinion. So now you want to censor her and all the others on that side of the fence? You had better have a lot of black vans, black Choppers, Machine guns, and prison camps ready and willing.

Obama was more welcome because conservatives are more gracious and hospitable, even to a condescending horse's patoot like Obama. And to be fair to Obama, he did try to stay on his best behavior, at least during the beginning of his reign.

But I think that this new precedent is going to prevail if the D's retake the Presidency at any point in the future.

Really now. During the first days of Obamas Presidency, friendships and families were broken apart by the "****** in the Whitehouse". The open threats on his life was all over the place. So don't give me that crap. There was an all points race war started to get him out of office. But he stayed for 8 years no matter what you bigots and racists tried. I turned from being a Republican to being an Independent during the months before the election and wrote off some life long friends. I have family that I can't even talk with because it might end up going to the softened "Kenyan" all over again. The hatred is way up there and will be for decades to come.

What that tells me is that we still have an extreme race relations problem in this country and it's getting worse each day. 8 years ago, it's was the Blacks. Today it's the Browns. What next, the Purple with the Pink Spots People if one gets even close to being elected President? Move over, bigot, you need to get out off the way so we can learn to live as Americans.

I never made any threats of any kind against Obama and don't know anyone who did.

People did have a problem with his Extreme policies, for sure- from the Porkulus to Cash for Cluckers to the ACA. But not because they didn't like his ethnicity.

I remember feeling happy when Barry Soetoro was elected, seeing all the black people I know with a look on their face thinking their "ships had come in". When others are happy, I'm happy.

You hinted that he was tolerated as long as he kept his place. Says it all. Have a nice day. I don't have time for you.

If the POTUS wants to go to El Paso. He will go and that Dem Rep can kiss his ass.

Mass shooters are murderous assholes who get guns. The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

Find a way to ban, control and regulate murderous assholes and there will be no more mass shootings.

Good luck with that.

She certainly has no power to keep him away, it's just disgusting that a community leader would publicly demonstrate her divisivness.
She's Mexican and sees herself as a mexican citizen and leader.

She is an American Congressperson. Notice the emphasis on American.

America is a well-defined idea. Holding the tag grants one the benefits, but does not make one an American.

And your bunch of cretins gets to say who is and who isn't afforded the rights and privileges of being an American, right? No wonder you want all the limitations on who gets to vote. I can see your bunch is a staunch supporter of the 19th Amendment as well as a couple of others.

The city itself is very safe. It's only when nutjobs from other cities decide they don't like brown people. He drove all night, and interestingly enough, he didn't choose the Wal Mart ahead of time, he simply stopped there because he was hungry and wanted something to eat. When he saw all the Hispanic people in the store, he went back out, got his gun out of the car, and then went back inside and shot up the place. Considering that the police were there in less than 60 seconds (thanks for the info Daryl Hunt), I'd say that their response time was pretty freaking good.

And, how exactly would they have been able to stop him before the shooting? Unless he did something that would get him pulled over, there would have been no reason to stop his car and search it. Unless, of course, you believe we should live in a police state and sacrifice freedom for security. There was nothing prior that would have put him under watch.
El Paso is a dangerous motherfucking place.

Very low crime rate.

not at all.

In actuality, El Paso has a higher crime rate than 69.9% of American cities.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-El-Paso-Texas.html
Seems pretty average for a major city
Crime rate has dropped in half since 2000

El Paso isn't Chicago or Baltimore, but it still isn't crime-free. The "City Data" report indicated that out of nearby cities to El Paso, only Las Cruces has a higher crime rate
In terms of Texas cities, El Paso is not in the top 20 in crime rate.
Considering they sit within walking distance of Juarez, one of the most dangerous cities on earth......that is pretty impressive

A key is that El Paso is home to Ft Bliss, one of the Army’s largest bases in the US. The large Army population keeps things safe

If the POTUS wants to go to El Paso. He will go and that Dem Rep can kiss his ass.

Mass shooters are murderous assholes who get guns. The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

Find a way to ban, control and regulate murderous assholes and there will be no more mass shootings.

Good luck with that.

She certainly has no power to keep him away, it's just disgusting that a community leader would publicly demonstrate her divisivness.

America is a well-defined idea. Holding the tag grants one the benefits, but does not make one an American.

And your bunch of cretins gets to say who is and who isn't afforded the rights and privileges of being an American, right? No wonder you want all the limitations on who gets to vote. I can see your bunch is a staunch supporter of the 19th Amendment as well as a couple of others.

Find a 5th-grader to help you read my post. Nothing of the sort was said.

Oh STFU.

Who is WE? When did YOU fight for America? I served with some pretty fair Hombres who fought for America and didn't see you there. And even in the Texas Revolution Texans were also made up of MexTexes as well that fought and died for the Republic of Texas. 10 years ago, it was the Black Skins that were so sought after in the racist rants by your bunch. Now, it's still the Blacks but you are not going head over heals about the browns. IT was wrong then and it's wrong now. The problem is, you have been at it so long that it's become a habit. Can't wait for your BS to be legally called exactly what it is; Hate Speech. Us Indian (Native American) and Irish certain relate to this BS. So keep Trumping up your hate speech. When he is gone, there is a damned good chance that your Habit will no longer be tolerated.

That is exactly what you said, Trumpet. It's hate speech.

El Paso is a dangerous motherfucking place.

Very low crime rate.

not at all.

El Paso isn't Chicago or Baltimore, but it still isn't crime-free. The "City Data" report indicated that out of nearby cities to El Paso, only Las Cruces has a higher crime rate
Considering they sit within walking distance of Juarez, one of the most dangerous cities on earth......that is pretty impressive

A key is that El Paso is home to Ft Bliss, one of the Army’s largest bases in the US. The large Army population keeps things safe
I’ve been to El Paso. The large Army population doesn’t do shit in terms of community safety. Been to Ft.Bliss...been to White Sands Missile Range. I was in the Army before the Marines. 6 years. Young soldiers go to the bad areas of town. Nail Korean whores.

Oh STFU.

Who is WE? When did YOU fight for America? I served with some pretty fair Hombres who fought for America and didn't see you there. And even in the Texas Revolution Texans were also made up of MexTexes as well that fought and died for the Republic of Texas. 10 years ago, it was the Black Skins that were so sought after in the racist rants by your bunch. Now, it's still the Blacks but you are not going head over heals about the browns. IT was wrong then and it's wrong now. The problem is, you have been at it so long that it's become a habit. Can't wait for your BS to be legally called exactly what it is; Hate Speech. Us Indian (Native American) and Irish certain relate to this BS. So keep Trumping up your hate speech. When he is gone, there is a damned good chance that your Habit will no longer be tolerated.
I served in two branches of the military and in combat. I never saw you there Mr. will work for food. Your psychotic diatribes are incoherent, inaccurate, and just plain fucking dumb.

That is exactly what you said, Trumpet. It's hate speech.
Sounds like someone hit their methadone.

Oh STFU.
Manifest Destiny was a beautiful thing and James Knox Polk was a great President.

He is now...saving her from a Marxist overthrow.

Oh STFU.

I served in two branches of the military and in combat. I never saw you there Mr. will work for food. Your psychotic diatribes are incoherent, inaccurate, and just plain fucking dumb.

Look up.

Very low crime rate.

not at all.

I’ve been to El Paso. The large Army population doesn’t do shit in terms of community safety. Been to Ft.Bliss...been to White Sands Missile Range. I was in the Army before the Marines. 6 years. Young soldiers go to the bad areas of town. Nail Korean whores.
I spent six weeks in El Paso and Ft Bliss in 2016. I was in that Walmart several times
It is an Army town. No, the Army doesn’t patrol the streets, they don’t have to. Juarez is mostly off limits to soldiers. The town is strictly enforced by the police.
El Paso is not a dangerous town

Oh STFU.

I think he owns you

It is an Army town. No, the Army doesn’t patrol the streets, they don’t have to. Juarez is mostly off limits to soldiers. The town is strictly enforced by the police.
El Paso is not a dangerous town

Why would Juarez be "off limits" to soldiers? Army veterans have told me that Juarez is a popular location for those interested in Donkey shows and a fair number of military men enjoyed that kind of entertainment.

Forum List

Back