Congresswoman whose district covers El Paso say's Trump is not welcome in El Paso

Biden did not receive a draft notice & hired a doctor for a fake report.
Bullshit! Biden bragged about playing football yet claimed his asthma was so bad he needed a deferment.

There was no draft when Obama was of age.
He was too busy selling weed to volunteer for service?

Neither trashed military veterans.
You mean John McCain, singular?

Hate to tell you Eric, but asthma at any level is an automatic disqualification for military service. While I was working in recruiting, there were a couple of times that the doctors disqualified the applicant because of their asthma, and yes, they were star athletes at their school. One of them played soccer even. And, if you took all of the people in America that are between the ages of 18 and 35 (age eligibility levels to join the service), only 30 percent of them are qualified, and out of that 30 percent, only 1 percent actually decides to join the service.

As far as Obama? He had qualified to go to college, and was able to pay for it. If I had a way to go to college after I'd turned 18, I would have more than likely done that, but, there was no money to send me, so the next best thing in my estimation was to join the military. Glad I did, and even happier that I stuck it out for over 20 years, because that pension sure is nice.

Obama's grandmother was a very wealthy broad, you know. She sent him to the snootiest school in the Pacific Rim for high school- where he served as the Don of Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang.

As far as whether Biden has asthma or not, I'd like to see his original medical records and cross examine his physicians about this. Sounds awfully convenient.

Bullshit! Biden bragged about playing football yet claimed his asthma was so bad he needed a deferment.

Hate to tell you Eric, but asthma at any level is an automatic disqualification for military service. While I was working in recruiting, there were a couple of times that the doctors disqualified the applicant because of their asthma, and yes, they were star athletes at their school. One of them played soccer even. And, if you took all of the people in America that are between the ages of 18 and 35 (age eligibility levels to join the service), only 30 percent of them are qualified, and out of that 30 percent, only 1 percent actually decides to join the service.

As far as Obama? He had qualified to go to college, and was able to pay for it. If I had a way to go to college after I'd turned 18, I would have more than likely done that, but, there was no money to send me, so the next best thing in my estimation was to join the military. Glad I did, and even happier that I stuck it out for over 20 years, because that pension sure is nice.

Obama's grandmother was a very wealthy broad, you know. She sent him to the snootiest school in the Pacific Rim for high school- where he served as the Don of Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang.

As far as whether Biden has asthma or not, I'd like to see his original medical records and cross examine his physicians about this. Sounds awfully convenient.

Like I said, there were cases that I came across in recruiting where the kid was a star athlete, but had a "small" case of asthma "once in a while". Navy regs at the time said that if you had asthma as a kid, but grew out of it, you could enlist, but you had to prove that you had been asthma free for the past 3 years or more, and that required a doctor to certify you. If you had just 1 attack in that 3 year window, it was automatic disqual, and the Navy wouldn't take you.

Navy won't take you if you have ever been a sleep walker either.

The President of the United States has been told he's not welcome in an American city by an elected official.

Way to make a call for unity ! Unfuckingbelievable.

Texas House rep says Trump not welcome in El Paso after shooting

The Texas congresswoman who represents El Paso on Monday said President Trump is not welcome in her district as the community mourns the death of 20 people following a mass shooting Saturday.

“From my perspective he [Trump] is not welcome here. He should not come here while we are in mourning,” Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas) said in an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.

The El Paso shooter allegedly wrote a white nationalist manifesto ahead of his attack in the community near the border with Mexico, and many Democrats have pointed to the president's rhetoric as encouraging violence.
Escobar said it is “probably unfair” to say the shooter came to El Paso as a result of Trump holding a rally in the city, but she said Trump needs to reflect on his words and actions at rallies that could be encouraging violent attacks such as the Saturday shooting.
Why would he be welcome there yevgheny?

She is an American Congressperson. Notice the emphasis on American. And it's a free country no matter how bad you want to curtail other's right of speech when they don't agree with you and they speak out. You honestly think you are the only ones that have the right to make really stupid comments?

I'd say she is an un-American Congresschick. It would be the same if the Governor of Texas had told Obama to stay off his turf during the Obama Regime.

Of course, he didn't.

But I guess the rules have changed, eh?

One difference, Obama was more welcome across the nation than Trump is. And there is nothing unamerican about her expressing her personal opinion. So now you want to censor her and all the others on that side of the fence? You had better have a lot of black vans, black Choppers, Machine guns, and prison camps ready and willing.

Obama was more welcome because conservatives are more gracious and hospitable, even to a condescending horse's patoot like Obama. And to be fair to Obama, he did try to stay on his best behavior, at least during the beginning of his reign.

But I think that this new precedent is going to prevail if the D's retake the Presidency at any point in the future.

Really now. During the first days of Obamas Presidency, friendships and families were broken apart by the "****** in the Whitehouse". The open threats on his life was all over the place. So don't give me that crap. There was an all points race war started to get him out of office. But he stayed for 8 years no matter what you bigots and racists tried. I turned from being a Republican to being an Independent during the months before the election and wrote off some life long friends. I have family that I can't even talk with because it might end up going to the softened "Kenyan" all over again. The hatred is way up there and will be for decades to come.

What that tells me is that we still have an extreme race relations problem in this country and it's getting worse each day. 8 years ago, it's was the Blacks. Today it's the Browns. What next, the Purple with the Pink Spots People if one gets even close to being elected President? Move over, bigot, you need to get out off the way so we can learn to live as Americans.

I never made any threats of any kind against Obama and don't know anyone who did.

People did have a problem with his Extreme policies, for sure- from the Porkulus to Cash for Cluckers to the ACA. But not because they didn't like his ethnicity.

I remember feeling happy when Barry Soetoro was elected, seeing all the black people I know with a look on their face thinking their "ships had come in". When others are happy, I'm happy.

Well, comrade, if you tell the lie enough times does it become the truth? Well, Ivan, at the end of the day, it's still a lie.

One difference, Obama was more welcome across the nation than Trump is. And there is nothing unamerican about her expressing her personal opinion. So now you want to censor her and all the others on that side of the fence? You had better have a lot of black vans, black Choppers, Machine guns, and prison camps ready and willing.

Obozo loved? Sure. Like that military funeral he was TOLD by the parents to stay away from because they and their son didn't want that POS there? But he showed up anyway, took a photo and left. You defend an Un-American Congressperson's right to free speech, but want to deny Trump the same. Remember, it's a free country and no matter how much you bitch and cry, Trump will be your President until 2024.

You still don't get it. A President is not a normal Person and should never be treated as such. And a President should NEVER forget that. The President has standards that he has to hold himself to that are far above what you and I do. Oh, all Presidents slip up once in awhile (GWB and Bill are two examples). But at the end of the day they go back to the high standards demanded of a President. Sorry, no more free rides. Trump did sound Presidential yesterday and I gave him credit for it. But to give him a whole series of free rides like you want just ain't going to happen.

We aren't talking about Obama. Last time I checked, he termed out. We are talking about Trump. And no, we aren't talking about Hillary either. Try talking about this without bringing up Obama, Bill or Hillary. Bet you can't without having your head explode. If I supported Trump as hard as you do with his normal day to day actions my head certainly would explode.

No YOU as usual can't see past your hatred of all things Trump. Trump has been treated worse than any President in memory by YOUR side. Of course you do t want to talk about Obozo. By the way, if you got out of middle school you'd know about this thing called a baseline comparison. So I'll bring up the malado anus as much as I want. It's called a valid comparison. Bet your head just exploded didn't it? If I was as ignorant as you I'd want my head to explode.
Trump is worse than any Pesident. If he dors not want bad tress he should quit lying all the time.

Bad tress? Now you're worried about his hair? At least I think that's what that broken English of yours was trying to say. Seems we have an advanced case of TDS here.....

Oh, no......Does this mean another Cabinet Member of Trumps is being indicted and he needs to find another temporary replacement?

upload_2019-8-7_16-46-22.jpeg

Why, you wouldn't believe it anyway. But you would believe that the Donald is honest. Go figure.

Obozo loved? Sure. Like that military funeral he was TOLD by the parents to stay away from because they and their son didn't want that POS there? But he showed up anyway, took a photo and left. You defend an Un-American Congressperson's right to free speech, but want to deny Trump the same. Remember, it's a free country and no matter how much you bitch and cry, Trump will be your President until 2024.

You still don't get it. A President is not a normal Person and should never be treated as such. And a President should NEVER forget that. The President has standards that he has to hold himself to that are far above what you and I do. Oh, all Presidents slip up once in awhile (GWB and Bill are two examples). But at the end of the day they go back to the high standards demanded of a President. Sorry, no more free rides. Trump did sound Presidential yesterday and I gave him credit for it. But to give him a whole series of free rides like you want just ain't going to happen.

We aren't talking about Obama. Last time I checked, he termed out. We are talking about Trump. And no, we aren't talking about Hillary either. Try talking about this without bringing up Obama, Bill or Hillary. Bet you can't without having your head explode. If I supported Trump as hard as you do with his normal day to day actions my head certainly would explode.

No YOU as usual can't see past your hatred of all things Trump. Trump has been treated worse than any President in memory by YOUR side. Of course you do t want to talk about Obozo. By the way, if you got out of middle school you'd know about this thing called a baseline comparison. So I'll bring up the malado anus as much as I want. It's called a valid comparison. Bet your head just exploded didn't it? If I was as ignorant as you I'd want my head to explode.
Trump is worse than any Pesident. If he dors not want bad tress he should quit lying all the time.

Bad tress? Now you're worried about his hair? At least I think that's what that broken English of yours was trying to say. Seems we have an advanced case of TDS here.....

Oh, no......Does this mean another Cabinet Member of Trumps is being indicted and he needs to find another temporary replacement?

View attachment 273291

No it means you're still babbling your usual stupidity.

View attachment 273291

I just love to wind you up. Pretty good at it, ain't I. You my little wind up clown doll.

:iyfyus.jpg:

View attachment 273291

I just love to wind you up. Pretty good at it, ain't I. You my little wind up clown doll.

Only in your fantasy world. :21::21:Stop making homosexual advances you pig. Noting your head exploding from lack of argument.:fu:

:iyfyus.jpg:

View attachment 273291

Only in your fantasy world. :21::21:Stop making homosexual advances you pig. Noting your head exploding from lack of argument.:fu:

Hmm, I must have wound that one a bit tight. I triggered the same sex swine in you. And that's an ugly sight indeed. I'll wind a bit gentler this time, just for you, cupcake.

The President of the United States has been told he's not welcome in an American city by an elected official.

The Texas congresswoman who represents El Paso on Monday said President Trump is not welcome in her district as the community mourns the death of 20 people following a mass shooting Saturday.

“From my perspective he [Trump] is not welcome here. He should not come here while we are in mourning,” Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas) said in an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.

The El Paso shooter allegedly wrote a white nationalist manifesto ahead of his attack in the community near the border with Mexico, and many Democrats have pointed to the president's rhetoric as encouraging violence.
Escobar said it is “probably unfair” to say the shooter came to El Paso as a result of Trump holding a rally in the city, but she said Trump needs to reflect on his words and actions at rallies that could be encouraging violent attacks such as the Saturday shooting.
Its tragic. The backlash against sanctuary cities without consent of the people, that's not on Trump or anyone else but liberals . Politicizing the anti Hispanics shootings in El Paso ... Nobody condones that. But IF somebody is that disconnected, feels so disenfranchised and they feel that guns are a better solution than actual politics, that is telling. Nobody was asked if WE wanted to give sanctuary to illegals or not, it was just forced on us. So if people get a little peeved at perceived fascism of the liberal left forcing stuff on us we never asked for against our will...I understand.

Actually, Sleepy Joe and his mentor Obama, trashed McCain thoroughly in 2008. And that was after McCain spent a solid quarter century kissing Liberal Butt.

McCain was attacked as being Literally Hitler, as well as a racist and a fascist.

Actually, Sleepy Joe and his mentor Obama, trashed McCain thoroughly in 2008. And that was after McCain spent a solid quarter century kissing Liberal Butt.

McCain was attacked as being Literally Hitler, as well as a racist and a fascist.
They never trashed his military service.

If you have proof of what Obama or Biden said, bring it on. Otherwise shut the fuck up

Why would he be welcome there yevgheny?

In English please.

I disagree. It is very likely that the shooter chose El Paso because of the things Trump said at the rally which were untrue and deceitful. Other than that she is right. Trump should not had come and the city made that very clear to Trump.

They never trashed his military service.

If you have proof of what Obama or Biden said, bring it on. Otherwise shut the fuck up
S...S.....Sa.....Sa....Sau.....Saul.....Saul.....A...L....I....N....S....K....Y....Lives!!!!!!!!! We do not like McCain. We did not in 2008. He was pushed on us by the Repub swampers. That being said,you will not change the rhetoric anymore. I look forward for teh 100 trillion dollar eco green agendas. Just that one will tax us at ten thousand per cent on our one hundred per cent wages.

If the POTUS wants to go to El Paso. He will go and that Dem Rep can kiss his ass.

Mass shooters are murderous assholes who get guns. The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

Find a way to ban, control and regulate murderous assholes and there will be no more mass shootings.

Good luck with that.

She certainly has no power to keep him away, it's just disgusting that a community leader would publicly demonstrate her divisivness.

Trump is the disgusting one. Trump is the divider. and the one who gave encouragement to the shooter. There is a special place in hell reserved for Trump.

El Paso is considered to be one of the safest cities in the USA. The person who did the shooting at the Wal Mart is actually from Dallas. He drove 10 hours from Dallas to El Paso, and when he got there that morning, he started his shooting spree. No, the person who did the shooting in El Paso wasn't from there.

Yet the El Paso police were unable to protect or serve their community by stopping this horrible man from bringing his big gun and all that ammunition and other things into town and using them to assault the oooulation. Still doesn’t sound like a very safe place to me. ;)

If hate equals violence then all the liberal hate out there just perpetuates it. Trump nothing to do with any mass shootings.

Trump uses the same language as the shooter. Trump lied about El Paso and those lies were probably used by the shooter to target the city. Trump lied and people died.

El Paso is considered to be one of the safest cities in the USA. The person who did the shooting at the Wal Mart is actually from Dallas. He drove 10 hours from Dallas to El Paso, and when he got there that morning, he started his shooting spree. No, the person who did the shooting in El Paso wasn't from there.

Yet the El Paso police were unable to protect or serve their community by stopping this horrible man from bringing his big gun and all that ammunition and other things into town and using them to assault the oooulation. Still doesn’t sound like a very safe place to me. ;)

The city itself is very safe. It's only when nutjobs from other cities decide they don't like brown people. He drove all night, and interestingly enough, he didn't choose the Wal Mart ahead of time, he simply stopped there because he was hungry and wanted something to eat. When he saw all the Hispanic people in the store, he went back out, got his gun out of the car, and then went back inside and shot up the place. Considering that the police were there in less than 60 seconds (thanks for the info Daryl Hunt), I'd say that their response time was pretty freaking good.

And, how exactly would they have been able to stop him before the shooting? Unless he did something that would get him pulled over, there would have been no reason to stop his car and search it. Unless, of course, you believe we should live in a police state and sacrifice freedom for security. There was nothing prior that would have put him under watch.
El Paso is a dangerous motherfucking place.

It wasn't until Trump targeted the city you lying asshole.

The city itself is very safe. It's only when nutjobs from other cities decide they don't like brown people. He drove all night, and interestingly enough, he didn't choose the Wal Mart ahead of time, he simply stopped there because he was hungry and wanted something to eat. When he saw all the Hispanic people in the store, he went back out, got his gun out of the car, and then went back inside and shot up the place. Considering that the police were there in less than 60 seconds (thanks for the info Daryl Hunt), I'd say that their response time was pretty freaking good.

And, how exactly would they have been able to stop him before the shooting? Unless he did something that would get him pulled over, there would have been no reason to stop his car and search it. Unless, of course, you believe we should live in a police state and sacrifice freedom for security. There was nothing prior that would have put him under watch.
El Paso is a dangerous motherfucking place.

Very low crime rate.

not at all.

In actuality, El Paso has a higher crime rate than 69.9% of American cities.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-El-Paso-Texas.html
Seems pretty average for a major city
Crime rate has dropped in half since 2000

El Paso doesn’t even rank in the top 20 most dangerous cities in Texas

20 Most Dangerous Cities In Texas
Goddamn illegals are ruining Texas.

Goddamn Republicans are ruining Texas.

Forum List

Back