Congresswoman whose district covers El Paso say's Trump is not welcome in El Paso

The President of the United States has been told he's not welcome in an American city by an elected official.

Way to make a call for unity ! Unfuckingbelievable.

Texas House rep says Trump not welcome in El Paso after shooting
She's the politician who is aiding illegal immigrants. Dem Congresswoman Accused of Aiding & Abetting Illegals – American Retirement Insider
Hardly surprising she would do this. She's an ultra partisan pro illegal shitbag.
If she's aiding illegal invaders, she should be charged and tried for her violation of our laws.

The President of the United States has been told he's not welcome in an American city by an elected official.

The Texas congresswoman who represents El Paso on Monday said President Trump is not welcome in her district as the community mourns the death of 20 people following a mass shooting Saturday.

“From my perspective he [Trump] is not welcome here. He should not come here while we are in mourning,” Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas) said in an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.

The El Paso shooter allegedly wrote a white nationalist manifesto ahead of his attack in the community near the border with Mexico, and many Democrats have pointed to the president's rhetoric as encouraging violence.
Escobar said it is “probably unfair” to say the shooter came to El Paso as a result of Trump holding a rally in the city, but she said Trump needs to reflect on his words and actions at rallies that could be encouraging violent attacks such as the Saturday shooting.
MAY HER DAYS IN OFFICE BE NUMBERED...

Yes, and no matter what your personal views are about whoever the president is, you just do not show this kind of disrespect of the office.

I highly respect the office. I served under 5 presidents, many of which I didn't care for. But I served the Office, not the man. When the President doesn't serve the office he has chosen to separate himself from that office and get the respect HE deserves. That doesn't change the respect the office should be afforded. Trump does not respect nor bring respect to the office. And I show him exactly the same (actually more) respect than he shows me and others. And I believe the office deserves better.

Ok, but you still don't tell the president of the United States he is NOT welcome in your city.

Why not? You still believe that Trump is above everything?

The president of the United States is welcome to travel to any American city.
Anything less, is anarchy.

I didn't say he didn't. But the Congress Woman has the right to say that he's not welcome. He probably isn't but there is nothing that can stop him from visiting there if he doesn't mind a bit of negativity. Just ask Moscow Mitch in his most recent town halls in WV.
She may not welcome him, but any same individual would not expect her to. She's obviously a Dem an supports the party narrative. Let Trump hold his rally. What is she frightened of?

The Texas congresswoman who represents El Paso on Monday said President Trump is not welcome in her district as the community mourns the death of 20 people following a mass shooting Saturday.

“From my perspective he [Trump] is not welcome here. He should not come here while we are in mourning,” Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas) said in an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.

The El Paso shooter allegedly wrote a white nationalist manifesto ahead of his attack in the community near the border with Mexico, and many Democrats have pointed to the president's rhetoric as encouraging violence.
Escobar said it is “probably unfair” to say the shooter came to El Paso as a result of Trump holding a rally in the city, but she said Trump needs to reflect on his words and actions at rallies that could be encouraging violent attacks such as the Saturday shooting.
They are disrespecting those that has died by politicizing their memorial. They don't want the public to know that Pres.Trump has more supporters in El Paso than rest of the candidates.And I'm surprise that the Left hasn't called foul for the Christian's symbols that are at the memorial, since they are trying to ban anything that has to do with Christianity or God. Which they should be the ones that should not be allowed to attend.

El Paso remembers victims as memorial at scene continues to grow

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...mocrats_antichristian_antiisrael_antigod.html

Sorry, but it is people like Trump that are not welcomed in America. We do not need bigots & hate spewers.

Actually it’s us bigots and haters who fought to found this country so you might want to reconsider that statement. Especially since it was that sane group which tried to save the ideals of this country in 1861 by seceding from the USA.

trump would only go to gloat anyway.
Exactly...show up to support his boy.

Oh please, you're being fucking absurd.

I highly respect the office. I served under 5 presidents, many of which I didn't care for. But I served the Office, not the man. When the President doesn't serve the office he has chosen to separate himself from that office and get the respect HE deserves. That doesn't change the respect the office should be afforded. Trump does not respect nor bring respect to the office. And I show him exactly the same (actually more) respect than he shows me and others. And I believe the office deserves better.

Ok, but you still don't tell the president of the United States he is NOT welcome in your city.

Why not? You still believe that Trump is above everything?

The president of the United States is welcome to travel to any American city.
Anything less, is anarchy.

I didn't say he didn't. But the Congress Woman has the right to say that he's not welcome. He probably isn't but there is nothing that can stop him from visiting there if he doesn't mind a bit of negativity. Just ask Moscow Mitch in his most recent town halls in WV.
She may not welcome him, but any same individual would not expect her to. She's obviously a Dem an supports the party narrative. Let Trump hold his rally. What is she frightened of?

Trump, in order to hold that rally, will require permits. Plus, the city and county can demand he prepay for services including law enforcement and even sanitation. Trump has a long history of stiffing the locals and leaving them holding the bag. I am sure that there is a processing plant with a stock yard full of cattle manure that can be made available. At least there would be something good come out of it when Trump and his band of criminals have to clean it up before they use it for the rally. Actually, I don't think they would have to do that. The odor wouldn't be noticed even if they didn't.

El Paso is considered to be one of the safest cities in the USA. The person who did the shooting at the Wal Mart is actually from Dallas. He drove 10 hours from Dallas to El Paso, and when he got there that morning, he started his shooting spree. No, the person who did the shooting in El Paso wasn't from there.

Yet the El Paso police were unable to protect or serve their community by stopping this horrible man from bringing his big gun and all that ammunition and other things into town and using them to assault the oooulation. Still doesn’t sound like a very safe place to me. ;)

Until he fired the first round, he was considered a law abiding citizen. This is Texas. His rampage only lasted 45 seconds. Now, that's a pretty good response rate of stopping him, I would say. Since it is Texas, I can bet that there were at least 10 armed citizens in the mix but not a single one pulled out that old hogleg and fired back. For those of you that have never been under fire, you won't understand why. Citizens with guns are usually more dangerous to themselves and others around them than they are the bad guy. And when faced with an AR with a 100 round mag (that hasn't jammed like Aurora) that's a lot of firepower and maybe just saving your own bacon is very high on your list of things to do that day.

They were all chickenshit mexicans.
They wont fight for their homeland so what makes you think they'd fight for their countrymen?
Trump didn't fight for his country.
He is now...saving her from a Marxist overthrow.
He is fighting now to grab as much money as he can.

Trump ran when he was called to fight for our country,

The thing that's hilarious, is that if Trump didn't show up at these sites and address these tragedies, the same people trying to keep Trump away, would be outraged and would be publicly berating him.
Well shit happens when you spew hate & bigotry & incite violence & then you have to go there & pretend that you actually give a shit.

The sad part is that the Trumpettes don't care either.

Yet the El Paso police were unable to protect or serve their community by stopping this horrible man from bringing his big gun and all that ammunition and other things into town and using them to assault the oooulation. Still doesn’t sound like a very safe place to me. ;)

Until he fired the first round, he was considered a law abiding citizen. This is Texas. His rampage only lasted 45 seconds. Now, that's a pretty good response rate of stopping him, I would say. Since it is Texas, I can bet that there were at least 10 armed citizens in the mix but not a single one pulled out that old hogleg and fired back. For those of you that have never been under fire, you won't understand why. Citizens with guns are usually more dangerous to themselves and others around them than they are the bad guy. And when faced with an AR with a 100 round mag (that hasn't jammed like Aurora) that's a lot of firepower and maybe just saving your own bacon is very high on your list of things to do that day.

They wont fight for their homeland so what makes you think they'd fight for their countrymen?

Oh STFU.
So who did barry fight for? Or any other president for that matter.
We fought for a free America while mexicans gave their country to Spain.

Who is WE? When did YOU fight for America? I served with some pretty fair Hombres who fought for America and didn't see you there. And even in the Texas Revolution Texans were also made up of MexTexes as well that fought and died for the Republic of Texas. 10 years ago, it was the Black Skins that were so sought after in the racist rants by your bunch. Now, it's still the Blacks but you are not going head over heals about the browns. IT was wrong then and it's wrong now. The problem is, you have been at it so long that it's become a habit. Can't wait for your BS to be legally called exactly what it is; Hate Speech. Us Indian (Native American) and Irish certain relate to this BS. So keep Trumping up your hate speech. When he is gone, there is a damned good chance that your Habit will no longer be tolerated.

There's nothing you can teach me about Texas history.

Oh STFU.
So who did barry fight for? Or any other president for that matter.
We fought for a free America while mexicans gave their country to Spain.

Who is WE? When did YOU fight for America? I served with some pretty fair Hombres who fought for America and didn't see you there. And even in the Texas Revolution Texans were also made up of MexTexes as well that fought and died for the Republic of Texas. 10 years ago, it was the Black Skins that were so sought after in the racist rants by your bunch. Now, it's still the Blacks but you are not going head over heals about the browns. IT was wrong then and it's wrong now. The problem is, you have been at it so long that it's become a habit. Can't wait for your BS to be legally called exactly what it is; Hate Speech. Us Indian (Native American) and Irish certain relate to this BS. So keep Trumping up your hate speech. When he is gone, there is a damned good chance that your Habit will no longer be tolerated.

There's nothing you can teach me about Texas history.

There is nothing anyone can teach you about anything, strumpet.

It is an Army town. No, the Army doesn’t patrol the streets, they don’t have to. Juarez is mostly off limits to soldiers. The town is strictly enforced by the police.
El Paso is not a dangerous town

Why would Juarez be "off limits" to soldiers? Army veterans have told me that Juarez is a popular location for those interested in Donkey shows and a fair number of military men enjoyed that kind of entertainment.
Not for thirty years

The thing that's hilarious, is that if Trump didn't show up at these sites and address these tragedies, the same people trying to keep Trump away, would be outraged and would be publicly berating him.
Absolutely! The children will lie down and kick their legs and cry no matter what.

It is an Army town. No, the Army doesn’t patrol the streets, they don’t have to. Juarez is mostly off limits to soldiers. The town is strictly enforced by the police.
El Paso is not a dangerous town

Why would Juarez be "off limits" to soldiers? Army veterans have told me that Juarez is a popular location for those interested in Donkey shows and a fair number of military men enjoyed that kind of entertainment.
Not for thirty years

What do the men do for entertainment in El Paso nowadays?

Absolutely! The children will lie down and kick their legs and cry no matter what.

I remember when President Trump was disinvited from the McCain requiem. He respected that, and spent the afternoon on the links. The media electronically lynched him for skipping the event.

Forum List

Back